Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who agrees with Obama bringing in Muslim refugees?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cale View Post
    I for one was under the impression a fairly large amount of Christian refugees were also fleeing, are they not? I guess admitting that would prevent you from excusing your blatant bigotry wouldn't it?
    Is this why the UAE are not taking in refugees?
    I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
      If somebody tricked u in eating pork does that give you the right to kill the infidels
      That's is taught by your religious teachings yes?
      ^^ My book does NOT tell me to kill someone for a stupid reason like that. Your comments sounds just like many other stereotypes that muslims face each day. Don't believe everything you hear from people. Read the real source my friend. Not from people who are filled with islamophobia.
      Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
      Isn't drawing the god mohmumed punished by death or something aswell?
      ^^ First of all Muhammad (s.a.w) was NOT god, he was one of and last prophet of Allah (God). Nobody will be punished by death but we believe that Allah (god) punish him whether in this world or after death. So none of us allowed to punish him. We can either sue him for insulting religion or pray for him to correct his mistake.

Esquire E30 Build (87 325i Vert)
      Ultimate Tanning Machine

Comment

Aegul44, you are exactly what these ignorant bastards need to hear. Great job representing your faith.
        Originally posted by Andy.B
        Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
        1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
        ~~~~~~~~~~
        I was born on 3/25…
        ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Aegul, you seem to know your stuff. What are your thoughts on sharia law?

Comment

Doesn't matter if Islam is peaceful as long as there are muslims interpreting it to perpetuate their violent beliefs. Thanks to our politically correct culture, Europe is now swamped (ill be politically correct for you) and I don't want to see that happen in the United States.

Don't make this about you.
            Last edited by Dozyproductions; 10-07-2015, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aegul44 View Post
              No matter who you are or what your title in this world, you have no right to insult people's beliefs. Even if you don't belive in any religion, there should be some things in the world that you value right ? Maybe family, girlfriend, etc. I guess you would also be pissed off if someone insults any of them.
              You're not entitled to respect, no one is, you earn it.

Islam has not earned respect as its teachings are inherently disrespectful by someone with modern western morality. My love for my family effects no one else, religion effects many people. Especially when used as an excuse to do harm.

^^ My book does NOT tell me to kill someone for a stupid reason like that
              Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."
              Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"
              Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
              Your book for a multitude of reasons suggests violence and murder to be the most suitable course of action against those who do not agree with you.

We can either sue him for insulting religion or pray for him to correct his mistake.
              Let me know how a lawsuit for defamation of a deity goes over in anywhere short of a middle east kangaroo court. Welcome to the west, ridiculousness is not welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                Doesn't matter if Islam is peaceful as long as there are muslims interpreting it to perpetuate their violent beliefs. Thanks to our politically correct culture, Europe is now swamped (ill be politically correct for you) and I don't want to see that happen in the United States.

Agreed

The Build:
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

welcome to the west, islamic ridiculousness is not welcome.
                  ftfy
                  Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                  Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                  One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by ttrousdell View Post
                    agreed
                    +1

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                      +1
                      +2

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post

I agree with this statement.

This is an Arab/middle east problem, it should fu king stay there. Arab countries should be taking this fuckers in. Not Europe not The west.

1)
                          We should not be bringing them in from an economical and domestic standpoint, we have all this issues in our country :- dipping dollar, jobs leaving the USA, homelessness, veteran homelessness(there are about 50 000 of them), nut jobs going on shooting sprees, etc etc, this all need to be taken care of before we bring in Syrians who may be Christians or Muslims, DOESN'T matter, we should give our homeless and homeless veterans homes and jobs before letting any of them in. God forbid, if an ISIS sympathizer slips through the cracks and then what? we got a whole another slew of BS on our soil.

2)
                          There are good and bad people in all faiths. There are bad guys everywhere, in every faith, and it's unfortunate that SOME Muslims use Islam as excuse to do harm more than any other faith that I know of. I have seen what bad Muslims do to good Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan. I worked with GOOD MUSLIMS, they were the interpreters on our team while on missions and there were the ones who worked on our bases. And then there are BAD MUSLIMS who kill for fun or for their tribe or clan and to make a name for themselves. Its just another check in their box.This fuckers are just pure fucking evil. It's all in their agenda. And I would be scared if any of said bad Muslims come to my country and I know for a fact theres no way of checking if all the lads that are lined up ready to come are REAL refugees. Trust me, I've been to hell and back and I know how this shit works and it's not going to do us any good. Hopefully they have not come, and they should not. If they have, God bless the fucker who signed off on those papers, I hope you got your brownie points, Cùnt

Just my 2 cents.

Very Respectfully,
                          Richie G
                          Former SGT, US Army
                          Airborne Infantry
                          OEF OIF Veteran

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

You're not entitled to respect, no one is, you earn it.

Islam has not earned respect as its teachings are inherently disrespectful by someone with modern western morality. My love for my family effects no one else, religion effects many people. Especially when used as an excuse to do harm.

Your book for a multitude of reasons suggests violence and murder to be the most suitable course of action against those who do not agree with you.

Let me know how a lawsuit for defamation of a deity goes over in anywhere short of a middle east kangaroo court. Welcome to the west, ridiculousness is not welcome.
                            It is written in the manner in the translation ("that they be killed or crucified..."). This compares with pharaoh's "i will do", commanding sentence.

This verse makes the powerful point that those disbelievers who threaten 'Allah and His Messenger' with punishment and persecution, they are actually the ones who truly deserve the same retribution - not Allah's messengers or the believers who invite mankind to the ways of peace - to know their Creator and the existence of the Hereafter.

So, allah is not telling us to murder people who don't believe in him. He is the one who punishes not human beings.

Quran mentions word "punishment" 117 times and word "forgive" mentioned doubles time meaning 234 times. I really don't understand why people consist on not to understand those idiots don't represent islam. While Allah order them to compete in doing good.

“We have appointed a law and a practice for every one of you. Had God willed, He would have made you a single community, but He wanted to test you regarding what has come to you. So compete with each other in doing good. Every one of you will return to God and He will inform you regarding the things about which you differed.” (Surat al-Ma’ida, 48 )
                            “There is no compulsion where the religion is concerned.” (Holy Quran: 2/ 256)
                            Take not life, which Allah hath made sacred, except by way of justice and law: thus does He command you, that ye may learn wisdom.” (al-An’am 6:151)
                            These are quotes from my prophet. Sounds violent right ?
                            "Whoever hurts a Non-Muslim citizen of a Muslim state hurts me, and he who hurts me annoys God." (Bukhari)
                            "Beware on the Day of Judgement; I shall mysefl be complainant against him who wrongs a Non-Muslim citizen of a Muslim state or lays on him a responsibility greater than he can bear or deprives him of anything that belongs to him." (Al-Mawardi)
                            If someone makes mistake don't blame their religion, country or skin color. Blame them, their mistake is THEIR MISTAKE. Not the religion they are part of. If people who consider themselves western can't differentiate that simple thing in 21 century, I see no need to talk about this subject.

As I stated before muslims are only allowed to kill someone during war. Please don't consist no more. It just doesn't make sense.

Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for Allah loveth those who are just.(60:8)
                            Picking certain lines from quaran without understanding the real meaning of it and posting it here to make it look like religion of hate(war) will just make you look funny. Read the whole quaran, not just read, try to understand. No matter what people do, islam is the most fastest religion in the world. It's sad to see that some of your's hearts are turned in to stones.

Similar to your question. Well answered.

Esquire E30 Build (87 325i Vert)
                            Ultimate Tanning Machine

Comment

If someone makes mistake don't blame their religion, country or skin color. Blame them, their mistake is THEIR MISTAKE. Not the religion they are part of. If people who consider themselves western can't differentiate that simple thing in 21 century, I see no need to talk about this subject.
                              Refer to the, and several, posts above you. So yes, stop talking about this subject and perhaps read about whats going on.

Comment

My only real concern with it is our existing overpopulation problem and shitty job market. Though I would prefer these people to be freethinkers, I could care less that they are Muslim, to me Christian extremists are equally as dangerous.
                                sigpic
                                1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

Working...
                                X