Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who agrees with Obama bringing in Muslim refugees?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retaliation for the Waco and Ruby Ridge sieges.
    Originally posted by Andy.B
    Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
    1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    I was born on 3/25…
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Ether-D View Post
      https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing

Retaliation for the Waco and Ruby Ridge sieges.
      Not Christian.
      Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
      Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
      Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

And I've measured my dick, it's 6 inches. Unless you're supposed to measure it hard.
        Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
        ~~~~~~~~~~
        I was born on 3/25…
        ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

And I've measured my dick, it's 6 inches. Unless you're supposed to measure it hard.
          Woooowwww... Very very manly of you... LoL. What you said is Very typical of men who are insecured about their dick size... We get it, macho ether. We really do. Now carry on. :rofl: [ATTACH]101419

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
          Attached Files

Comment

You got it then.
            ~~~~~~~~~~
            I was born on 3/25…
            ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

You got it then.
              Absolutely, buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion View Post
                That could be true, but a very high percentage want to go to the countries that offer the highest welfare payouts. Some go through 5 countries where they could live in peace, but they'll do anything to get to Germany or Sweden anyways.
                Not saying that they're all freeloading, but youth unemployment of muslim communities in wealthier EU countries is around 50%.
                If your parents emigrated to the US like mine, it is very likely that they had to work their asses off and go through a rigorous naturalization process to be allowed to stay.
                Based on what I've seen online, I'm getting the impression that these "refugees" seem to feel very entitled, and your comment seems to back that up. I've been hearing that some of them are also getting surprisingly nice living accommodations - nicer than what even some of the natives have. That doesn't seem right. I don't mind helping someone in need, but this group of so-called "refugees" (or economic migrants) seems to have the wrong attitude. I'll pass on that.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                  Based on what I've seen online, I'm getting the impression that these "refugees" seem to feel very entitled, and your comment seems to back that up. I've been hearing that some of them are also getting surprisingly nice living accommodations - nicer than what even some of the natives have. That doesn't seem right. I don't mind helping someone in need, but this group of so-called "refugees" (or economic migrants) seems to have the wrong attitude. I'll pass on that.
                  Exactly my sentiment, we, the USA should take.care of our own first ie. Homelessness and job shortages etc etc before bringing them in. Like I said before, there are too many variables, so for us, the people it's just a lose-lose situation. We have taken care of the world in various ways, not to some peoples liking sometimes but overall we have done a lot more than any other government since WW2 and there's only so much we can do and the time to look inside our home is now.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mr.vang View Post
                      I couldn't agree with you more. For those opposing refugees into the country, try being a refugee for one day. I was once a refugee, yet born in a refugee camp. Luckily, I was too young to remember or know what was going on. Anyone who want to know what it is like to be escape genocide and live in refugee camp, I recommend you read this book. first they killed my father by Loung Ung
                      My parents came to the USA, from Poland, with a suitcase, almost no money, knew no english and had little help beyond applying for political asylum. They made it by and learned to intergrate. This doesn't seem to be the case with this wave of immigrants/refugees as per example of what Fusion has been saying.

I'm going to sound like a dick now; As a politician, you can't make sob stories prevent you to retain the rights, well being and sovereignty of your peoples and nation: Aka, doing the right by at least being able to process these people.
                      Last edited by Dozyproductions; 10-13-2015, 03:11 AM.

Comment

This is getting weird.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post

I feel really bad for you dude. You need some help. Blind by lack of truth. You are a great example of brain wash.

Esquire E30 Build (87 325i Vert)
                          Ultimate Tanning Machine

Comment

This is an interesting clip, showing not only the current illegal immigrants, but mainly muslims that have immigrated long time ago and their children who were already born in civilized western world:
                            My transaction feedback on r3vlimited :):Clickety click

Comment

[/ATTACH]
                              Just a point to ponder. And look at the video above, call it islamophobia or whatever but we cant bring this kind of mentality to my country. It's nothing but problems.

Attached Files

Comment

the problem with saying "it's not our problem" is actually that yes, it is our problem - we created ISIS, we enabled the Syrian civil war. GWB started it, and Obama has done no better. The current disaster in the Arab world is almost entirely directly related to our idiotic invasion of Iraq in 2002 and our decisions since then.

And yet we're still dropping weapons on the "rebels" (as if we know them any better than the unarmed refugees?). It's as if our attitude is "fuck it - lets give 'em a bunch of guns and let them shoot each other".

We should have taken the opportunity while we had it to work with Russia. Obama was too proud to admit our policy there has been a complete failure. Putin is a jerk, but he's also correct.. Most of criticism of Obama is ridiculous, but for whatever reason he gets a pass when he actually does screw something up. I guess the only thing the GOP hates more than black people are Russians?
                                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
                                X