No announcement yet.

Am I the only person who likes Bernie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You cant fool us commie bastard, Only America is the bestest country on earth.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
      You cant fool us commie bastard, Only America is the bestest country on earth.
      Damm right it is!

Cept the ring is just a 2 hour drive away for me, and Spa even closer ;)

Anyways at this point nothing can surprise me anymore and the one thing that bothers me the most is just what a drag the whole campaign really is and the sheer amount of time before we actually get a new president
      Instagram : makeitsnap

1985 e28 520i

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
        Though, there is a lot of similarities between him and Teddy Roosevelt. Both where politically shunned at one point by their respective parties. Both said a lot of stuff that offended the media (of the times) and both were men of means.
        No, no, no, a thousand times no. Don't you drag the name of a great reformer though the mud and compare him to that pile of orange with wisps of hair on top.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post

He also said he'd never post here again but here we are yet again, the election brings everything out of the woodwork.
          definitely Bernie over Hildabeast.

at least he's honest.

Comment

Originally posted by 2761377 View Post
            definitely Bernie over Hildabeast.

at least he's honest.
            I'd take just about anyone over hillary.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
              I'd take just about anyone over hillary.
              “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

You guys see this gem?

First 5 seconds is all you need.

What a heartless, disassociated bitch.
                No E30 Club
                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

She is literally terrible at speaking. She needs to not talk our trump will smash her.

But yeah no more faux news links please, cant take them seriously after overhearing my parents watch it whenever im over lol.

My favorite hill moment recently was KKK endorsing her now lol.
                  willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                    She is literally terrible at speaking. She needs to not talk our trump will smash her.

But yeah no more faux news links please, cant take them seriously after overhearing my parents watch it whenever im over lol.

My favorite hill moment recently was KKK endorsing her now lol.
                    You are a petulant child!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
                    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                    Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                    Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Does the source really fucking matter when it's a video?

So let's just ignore certain things based off the source regardless of legitimacy. Kind of like sticking your fingers in your ears while yelling "nananana boo boo"

Notice I said you only need to watch the first 5 seconds.
                      No E30 Club
                      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Jesus no need to get defensive. Just thing its hilarious they are used as reference.

Its fine for that post, it made sense.

And im bad tempered? lol
                        willschnitz

Comment

Sorry, I just see so much focus on which major news source a topic comes from that it drives me crazy.

I personally don't have Cable, and have to seek out the days happenings. The one I posted was just the first related thing I found on YouTube.
                          No E30 Club

Comment

I guess gwb ignores that nearly all new wealth since 2008 has been concentrated in the top 1% while inflation has risen and purchasing power reduced for most everyone else.
                            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

I dont either, I hate TV now days.

I just get antsy about people who use un-reputable news sources or heavy bias sources.

Would be like me listing a CNN article saying Hitlery did nothing wrong.
                              willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                                I guess gwb ignores that nearly all new wealth since 2008 has been concentrated in the top 1% while inflation has risen and purchasing power reduced for most everyone else.
                                Not at all but I don't recall this issue coming up before.
                                Greenspan, Bernanke and Yellen will not be treated very nicely years from now looking back. Bernanke in particular is an arrogant prick. The Fed purposely inflated financial assets in the ultimate trickle down economic experiment. The trouble is financial wealth is temporary, especially when there's been 2 corrections of 50%+ recently still fresh in people's memories. Reagans personal tax rate cuts ignited the economy because tax cuts are predictable and you know how much more income you're bring home instead of your 401k going up in value. But hey, tax rate cuts aren't fair because the rich benefit also.
                                And you're absolutely correct, if you didn't own stocks and bonds you were pretty much left behind economically. It's a travesty that the people hurt most by zero interest rate policy are the people leasr able to afford it, retirees and fixed income investors.
                                But hey, Ben got to ghost write a best seller and land a job on Wall Street. Fuck the little people, he gets to smile for the cameras and feel smug about his new found celebrity status.
                                It's too bad Rand Paul isn't going to be elected. The fed needs to be audited.
                                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                                X