Am I the only person who likes Bernie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
    As always, one must weight all issues and sometimes other issues trump one another.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    corporation = human,
    conglomerate > american public.

???

Not to go too over board because let's get real, it comes down to money... but who would you rather see it go to? Real people or 'reel' people? Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
      corporation = human,
      conglomerate > american public.

???

Not to go too over board because let's get real, it comes down to money... but who would you rather see it go to? Real people or 'reel' people? Haha.
      I would like the government to stop redistributing money.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
      Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
      Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
      Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Sorry, but if a government collects taxes, its effectively redistributing wealth. The more money we print, the more wealth we redistribute out of our savings. The more power these spineless politicians give to corporations the more wealth is distributed out of our work.

Now anarchy doesn't have to be such a bad thing :)

Okay, bring in the real mrsleeve. hello!

Comment

#Feelthebern

Comment

This thread needs more libertarian posts about how Bernie's ideas will ruin america and their hero Rand Paul will come from behind and sweep the competition away.
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

Comment

Rand Paul is NOT a Libertarian.

(I know you were being facetious)
              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                Rand Paul is NOT a Libertarian.

(I know you were being facetious)
                I know but Libertarians seem to think he is. I like him but he doesn't have a chance unless almost every other candidate dies. But that would probably ensure a Dem win.
                willschnitz

Comment

I haven't gone trough the tread but I am a big Bernie fan. I guess both being Vermonters helps but I think he deserves a shot.

I'm an American living in Europe (yess that country with all the so called terrorists ) and following the elections from overseas is like watching a shitty reality show (especially the republicans ). Sorry but to me this doesn't even remotely look like 'real' election.

I really really hope something is going to change within the whole election process, for me this is getting really hard to accept. If those politicians would be trying to get elected in europe I can't even imagine what would happen...Anyways this is the first time I'm actually scared who's going to end up in the white house
                  Instagram : makeitsnap

1985 e28 520i

Comment

"But your in Yuorupe so it doesnt count"

Yea, FPTP, Gerrymandering, and bought elections doesnt make a very good election process.

I really enjoy Bernie because he has the history to back up his statements, and has shown that he has done what his people wanted, in Vermont, and when mayor, AKA doing his job instead of taking money from corporations to sway laws their way.

Hes just the only person currently who seems honest to me, a real candidate, not a "celebrity" trying to say the most offensive thing.
                    willschnitz

Comment

Well this is certainly a interesting situation. Wondering how it will all play out, currently the news can't decide which sources are which, some saying Sanders downloaded data that wasn't his, the data vendor saying its not possible to download anything, DWS at DNC saying Sanders did many bad illegal things. Sanders saying they didn't download anything, Sanders staffer saying they did download things, utretsky saying he left indicators. News sources saying "one campaign may or may not have accessed files (could be either I guess is what they are saying?)

Can't wait for some real proof to come out.

What the flying fuck is with the Democratic party and bring fucking terrible about data security.
                      willschnitz

Comment

is the DNC run by an undercover GOP operative or something? *face palm*
                        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                          What the flying fuck is with the government and bring fucking terrible about data security.
                          fixed. remember the OPM hack? my mom had an identity theft attempted because my army security clearance data was leaked.
                          past:
                          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:
                          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                            is the DNC run by an undercover GOP operative or something? *face palm*
                            The coverage of this situation is disgusting. No real facts being traded, just slander.
                            willschnitz

Comment

What I can't wrap my head around is this.. the Leader of the DNC should have waited for the full details and investigation prior to her comments and suspension of data that effectively could degrade Sanders even if proven not guilty and overall hurting the Democratic Party.

91 Alpinweiss2 318is OBD2 S52

Comment

Dnc wants errrrr needs hilldog in the joy seat to continue on with current policy and rhetoric. Sanders is a big unforeseen threat to that outcome..... you do the math
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X