No announcement yet.

Hillary Sucks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sure, before the civil rights movement and the parties basically switched - with the Republicans taking over for the racist democrats in the south. Such a tired argument. You may as well be comparing the Wig party of the 1700's.
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Look, Khan wasn't even criticised for being a war hero; his Islamic fascist parents were criticised. It's not the same thing as disrespecting a war hero, not even remotely close.

Everyone on the left or attached to the left is off limits because of association alone, I get it.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
      Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
      Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
      Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
        muslim is not a race lol
        sorry, what would you like me to call them? The intent is the same, the label doesn't make any difference.
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
          sure, before the civil rights movement and the parties basically switched - with the Republicans taking over for the racist democrats in the south. Such a tired argument. You may as well be comparing the Wig party of the 1700's.
          Republicans didn't build the projects. Democrats did. And the projects are racist to the core.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
            Look, Khan wasn't even criticised for being a war hero; his Islamic fascist parents were criticised. It's not the same thing as disrespecting a war hero, not even remotely close.

Everyone on the left or attached to the left is off limits because of association alone, I get it.

Did you plug your ears while he was talking, because what he said was definitely not in support of the Khan family.
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Did you plug your ears while he was talking, because what he said was definitely not in support of the Khan family.
              You don't have to support the whole fucking family, do you? Such a weird religion, liberalism.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                Republicans didn't build the projects. Democrats did. And the projects are racist to the core.

OK? What does that have to do with Trump not being uncomfortable with an endorsement by David Duke?

If the same thing had happened to Hilary, and Hilary had a pattern of posting images found on white supremacist websites, I wouldn't be sitting here arguing that "well, the republicans are more racist so nya nya nya!". I'd be looking for somebody else to vote for. It has nothing to do with the candidate, who is hardly a Republican anyway (but it sure has been a useful vehicle to get him close to election).
                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Making a choice from these two horrible candidates is tough. It's too bad that our country did not have some other legitimate candidates.
                  https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

I don't disagree. And I can understand some people could not vote for Hilary just like I could never vote for Trump. But hell, I've changed my mind on 3rd party votes - that would be far better than a vote for Trump (or Hilary if she bothers you that much).

it's encouraging that there are those in the R party willing to stand up to him, but far to few.
                    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                      Making a choice from these two horrible candidates is tough. It's too bad that our country did not have some other legitimate candidates.
                      Agreed. Though I will be voting for someone other than the Greedy Clinton or the Narcissistic Trump. Currently it's looking like Johnson, though I would rather see Clinton in office than Trump just for the sake of not wanting Idiocracy to be a real thing.

Both of these candidates think 100% about themselves... as do most politicians these days unfortunately. I don't understand how the Hillary supporters and Trump supporters go at each other saying essentially the same thing about the other without realizing they are both right and they need to vote for someone else.
                      "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                      -----------------------------------------
                      91 318is Turbo Sold
                      87 325 Daily driver Sold
                      06 4.8is X5
                      06 Mtec X3
                      05 4.4i X5 Sold
                      92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                      90 325i Sold
                      97 328is Sold
                      01 323ci Sold
                      92 325i Sold
                      83 528e Totaled
                      98 328i Sold
                      93 325i Sold

Comment

because the reality is, Johnson isn't even going to poll 10%. And I don't like him as a candidate anyway. Jill Stein is not somebody I could vote for either. So that leaves a choice of Trump, or anyone but Trump.
                        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

If the same thing had happened to Hilary

http://www.snopes.com/clinton-byrd-photo-klan/

*Waits for usual "But that was way back when/in the past..etc" excuse that one side is allowed to use but not the other.

Action speak louder than words.

Hillary's ACTION's vs Trump (or anyone for that matters) WORD'S.
                          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                          2016 Ford Flex
                          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

^^^^
                            lol
                            you racist
                            “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

That one picture is the same as being endorsed directly by them, here and now? Byrd hadn't been part of the KKK for decades, and remained a Senator for years. I wonder, did you even read the article you posted yourself?

You can't reconcile it so you just dodge it. Fine - we know how great you are at cognitive dissonance.
                              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

That one picture is the same as being endorsed directly by them, here and now? Byrd hadn't been part of the KKK for decades, and remained a Senator for years.

You can't reconcile it so you just dodge it. Fine - we know how great you are at cognitive dissonance.
                                Double standard on display folks.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Working...
                                X