No announcement yet.

Hillary Sucks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you didn't read it either, then, did you?
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
      we know how great you are at cognitive dissonance.
      Excuse me? You don't even know me.

I am posting pertinent info and caparison and you are attacking people on a personal level? Wow.

I think we all get it that you are not going to be convinced that anything other than Hillary is the answer. But just because we don't agree you have resorted to name calling and personal attacks.

Look back on ALL of my posts, have I ever once said anything about you as a person.

And that's a fact you can double check.
      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
      2016 Ford Flex
      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

I was talking to GWB/Marshall, not you. I should have quoted him, sorry.
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

No worries..
          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
          2016 Ford Flex
          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

There's a reason I try to stay out of this thread. lol.
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
              you know accusing someone of racism or sexual harassment is pretty low because they don't hold your views, something democrats are particularly good at, and an old criticism they exploit every Presidential election cycle.
              Trump is a racist because he is not for an open border? because he wants only legal immigration?
              Hey one quick way to not appear like a racist is to disavow any endorsement from racists, something Trump refused to do. Nobody here mentioned that the wall would constitute "racism" so maybe you should try to find a better defense for his actions.

interesting you'd also bring up the KKK, an org that was part of the democrat establishment
              honor your promise to not post here any more george, this shit is embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post

http://www.snopes.com/clinton-byrd-photo-klan/

*Waits for usual "But that was way back when/in the past..etc" excuse that one side is allowed to use but not the other.

Action speak louder than words.

Hillary's ACTION's vs Trump (or anyone for that matters) WORD'S.
                hurr durr

Comment

Well, you would mourn your masters passing too if they fed you and housed you.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
                  Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                  Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                  Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                    Hey one quick way to not appear like a racist is to disavow any endorsement from racists, something Trump refused to do. Nobody here mentioned that the wall would constitute "racism" so maybe you should try to find a better defense for his actions.

honor your promise to not post here any more george, this shit is embarrassing
                    before you insert your foot into your mouth again mr drive-by

"At the time of Ulysses S. Grant's election to the presidency, white supremacists were conducting a reign of terror throughout the South. In outright defiance of the Republican-led federal government, Southern Democrats formed organizations that violently intimidated blacks and Republicans who tried to win political power.

The most prominent of these, the Ku Klux Klan, was formed in Pulaski, Tennessee, in 1865. Originally founded as a social club for former Confederate soldiers, the Klan evolved into a terrorist organization. It would be responsible for thousands of deaths, and would help to weaken the political power of Southern blacks and Republicans."

the internet is your friend

from the ultra conservative right wing PBS
                    At the time of Ulysses S. Grant's election to the presidency, white supremacists were conducting a reign of terror throughout the South.
                    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

before you insert your foot into your mouth again mr drive-by

"At the time of Ulysses S. Grant's election to the presidency, white supremacists were conducting a reign of terror throughout the South. In outright defiance of the Republican-led federal government, Southern Democrats formed organizations that violently intimidated blacks and Republicans who tried to win political power.

The most prominent of these, the Ku Klux Klan, was formed in Pulaski, Tennessee, in 1865. Originally founded as a social club for former Confederate soldiers, the Klan evolved into a terrorist organization. It would be responsible for thousands of deaths, and would help to weaken the political power of Southern blacks and Republicans."

the internet is your friend

from the ultra conservative right wing PBS
                      http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexpe...cle/grant-kkk/
                      You can't accuse me of making drive by posts when you're conflating democratic party policies from 48 to 150 years ago with the current policies of the democratic party. They're not comparable and you're a lazy, lying dipshit to try to make this argument.

Stop posting, George. Your intellectual dishonesty is so blatant.

Comment

You can't accuse me of making drive by posts when you're conflating democratic party policies from 48 to 150 years ago with the current policies of the democratic party. They're not comparable and you're a lazy, lying dipshit to try to make this argument.

Dude. Nothing has changed in the Democrat party. Nothing. Relentlessly profiling people, dividing them in to classes, races, genders, et al is the same practice as segregation.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                        Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                        Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

ok didn't really want to do this but your posts rarely add anything of value or add to the debate other than to point out supposed errors in everyone's opinions. you do not post original thought. your a drive by commentator, an agitator at best (or worst)

to the ignore list you go
                          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

$25 million from Saudi Arabia donated to the Clinton Foundation thru GoldStar dad Khzir Kahn, obviously to influence the US government in its foreign policies mostly against Iran and Syria, two ennemies of the Saudis. Yup. Hillary sucks. Way more than Monica. ;-)

Khizr Khan, the Muslim Gold Star father that the mainstream media and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton have been using to criticize Donald J. Trump, has deep ties to the government of Saudi Arabia—and to international Islamist investors through his own law firm. In addition to those ties to the wealthy Islamist nation, Khan also has ties to controversial immigration programs that wealthy foreigners can use to essentially buy their way into the United States—and has deep ties to the “Clinton Cash” narrative through the Clinton Foundation.

All Trump would have had to do to minimize Khan's attacks would have been to disclose Khan's ties to the Clinton Foundation and the Saudis. That way, Khan wouldn't have been a simple muslim dad having lost a son on the battlefield. He would have become one of Clinton's personal propaganda tool to the general public. Attack the character, not the message. Veterans are a US taboo. You just don't touch them, and that's allright.

BTW In regard of Hillary's 30,000 missing emails. They were most likely linked to the Clinton Foundation dealings (they are a private matter, aren't they?). But as these dealings involve the US government one way or another, then maybe Loretta Lynch shouldn't have abdicated to Bill's cunnilingus in her plane at the airport...

Bill Clinton - 1995 : "I swear Monica never blew me."
                            Crooked Hillary. 2016 : "I swear I never sent top secret emails thru my private server."

Obviously all the above comments are for entertainment only. ;-)
                            Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                              Dude. Nothing has changed in the Democrat party. Nothing. Relentlessly profiling people, dividing them in to classes, races, genders, et al is the same practice as segregation.

wait, what? which party is passing bathroom laws because of their fear of the 0.00001% of "transgender" people? Which party wants to regulate that you can only marry a man and a woman? Which party constantly tries to pass laws to make it difficult for minorities to vote? Which party had their nominee endorsed by the KKK and it's ex leader?

That the democrats of the pre-civil rights era were racists isn't news. Neither is that they switched with the republicans in the south after the 1960s.

Make America White Again, right?
                              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                                wait, what? which party is passing bathroom laws because of their fear of the 0.00001% of "transgender" people? Which party wants to regulate that you can only marry a man and a woman? Which party constantly tries to pass laws to make it difficult for minorities to vote? Which party had their nominee endorsed by the KKK and it's ex leader?

That the democrats of the pre-civil rights era were racists isn't news. Neither is that they switched with the republicans in the south after the 1960s.

Make America White Again, right?
                                do you have a daughter?
                                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                                X