No announcement yet.

Hillary Sucks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You may not personally be, but your party platform specifically targets these people. are you denying that there is a large portion of the GOP who wishes they simply didn't exist? That they are going to hell / less than human, just for being who they are?

yes, oh so emotional.. :|
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by EyExR View Post
      30 pages later Hillary still sucks
      That's not even the question. It's of who sucks less, for sure, and one person seems hellbent on proving they are the best at it. :p
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
        You may not personally be, but your party platform specifically targets these people. are you denying that there is a large portion of the GOP who wishes they simply didn't exist? That they are going to hell / less than human, just for being who they are?

yes, oh so emotional.. :|
        There is the broad brush again! Are you a house painter by chance?

Try as I might, I couldn't find transgender or LGBT in there. Under traditional marriage, there is mention of allowing states to make the decision and have it not be a federal issue.

I didn't see that the Republican Party was targeting transgenders or LGBT as non-humans, sub-humans, or anything similar to that. Strange.

And yes, I deny that Republicans, as a whole, want transgenders or LGBT to be wiped from the planet. Their religious beliefs do not prohibit transgenders or LGBT folks from existing either.

You are hyper-emotional. You fly off the handle and make wild accusations based on emotion rather than fact. If I didn't know any better, I would figure you for having a set of ovaries. And if so, that'd be just fine with me. But it sure would explain a lot.
        Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
        Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
        Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

That's not even the question. It's of who sucks less, for sure, and one person seems hellbent on proving they are the best at it. :p
          Its not Hillary, that's for sure.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by EyExR View Post
            30 pages later Hillary still sucks
            This is true but at least we're looking at a republican house and senate that would be able to stop her from accomplishing anything for 4 years. Hopefully in that time the GOP can find an adult to run for the presidency.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
              This is true but at least we're looking at a republican house and senate that would be able to stop her from accomplishing anything for 4 years. Hopefully in that time the GOP can find an adult to run for the presidency.
              If that was only true. The problem with all presidents is Executive Orders. Both parties are guilty there and it is a real problem.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

It's not hard. It's just that nobody really cares - except you, and people like you, who really, really, really get upset when 1 out of 100,000 people doesn't conform to your definition of a person.
                really the only people who do care about this, more than others, are democrats because clinton and her merry band of followers believe it to be a wedge issue the will somehow drive votes away from republicans. at the end of the day clinton doesn't give a shit about the LBGTFYREN (insert your letter here) community for anything except their votes

its the same old story. divide america by social status, gender, race etc and then pander to each group. vote for me, i will make sure you get's what's fair.

its sick. whatever happened to the essence of the usa, that we are a melting pot of cultures, that being different is to be embraced but your an american first and foremost?
                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                  You are hyper-emotional. You fly off the handle and make wild accusations based on emotion rather than fact. If I didn't know any better, I would figure you for having a set of ovaries. And if so, that'd be just fine with me. But it sure would explain a lot.
                  I don't even? What?
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I don't even? What?
                    Maybe its the state of Washington. I don't know.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

I like how a few posts back you point out "ad hominem" and then you make some weird claim that I'm being emotional because I don't agree with your fool of a candidate, and that I must have ovaries or that it's because I'm from a specific state.
                      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

dont let him troll you

Comment

I like how a few posts back you point out "ad hominem" and then you make some weird claim that I'm being emotional because I don't agree with your fool of a candidate, and that I must have ovaries or that it's because I'm from a specific state.
                          But I am being goofy, not actually trying to make a serious comment. While your attack was trying to be serious.

I am not making a claim about your being emotional; I am observing that. The WA comment was because similar opinions are coming out of cities that start with B and are located in the state of WA. Again, being overly stupid.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

I don't actually live in "B", although I'm from there. And this is probably one of the most conservative areas in the state.

Your assumption seems to be, that anyone who doesn't support Trump, must not have any conservative values, which is completely false. Actually, what it means is they have a backbone and are willing to stand up to a would-be tyrant.
                            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I don't actually live in "B", although I'm from there. And this is probably one of the most conservative areas in the state.

Your assumption seems to be, that anyone who doesn't support Trump, must not have any conservative values, which is completely false. Actually, what it means is they have a backbone and are willing to stand up to a would-be tyrant.
                              Pick a tyrant. Any tyrant. A D or an R, it doesn't matter. You are changing positions and it's weird.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

I know I would never convince you - I'm not even trying to, because that would be a waste of time. But there's no way that you can look at everything Trump has said and done for the last year and not come to that conclusion. If he had a D next to his name, you'd be lambasting him like he deserves.

Again, Hilary definitely has serious flaws, and I even pointed out specific things about her that I do not like. That you think Trump is some sort of saint, and that it's all the media's fault - nobody can save you from that but yourself.
                                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
                                X