Hillary Sucks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
    Cute. I wasn't referring to anything constitutional. I was talking about society.
    no you weren't. you were talking about whether or not laws should or should not exist, and the constitution is our guiding document for that purpose.

nice try at backpedaling, though.
    past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
      I know I would never convince you - I'm not even trying to, because that would be a waste of time. But there's no way that you can look at everything Trump has said and done for the last year and not come to that conclusion. If he had a D next to his name, you'd be lambasting him like he deserves.

Again, Hilary definitely has serious flaws, and I even pointed out specific things about her that I do not like. That you think Trump is some sort of saint, and that it's all the media's fault - nobody can save you from that but yourself.
      Whoa! I haven't even commented on Trump other than saying he is not a racist and that he is no where near as scary as the media is making him out to be.

Views on Trump by Marshallnoise
      • DGAF - love this
      • Pisses off libs and establishment republicans equally
      • Doesn't apologize for much (if at all)
      • Is who he is
      • Puts foot in mouth from time to time
      • Actually cares about this country (I realize he is not as pure as the wind driven snow)
      • His hair; its rad
      • He is deeply flawed (but much, much less than Hillary IMHO)

Can anyone say that I have been lionizing Trump, with a straight face? No. They can't.
      Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
      Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
      Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
        no you weren't. you were talking about whether or not laws should or should not exist, and the constitution is our guiding document for that purpose.

nice try at backpedaling, though.
        Ummm. The Constitution corrals the government and protects the people from government.

You do realize that when you quoted "Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" you didn't quote the Constitution.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

I don't actually live in "B", although I'm from there. And this is probably one of the most conservative areas in the state.
          lmfao, Bham is hands down the MOST liberal area in Washington. By a long shot.
          Hank Ahrens
          1984 Alpine Coupe
          1978 911sc

Comment

the city, yes, the county, no. Thar be rednecks, yo. :p
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

the city, yes, the county, no. Thar be rednecks, yo. :p
              Lol, fair enough. I live in bum fuck Egypt eastern Washington, I don't think there's a liberal in a 30 mile radius.
              Hank Ahrens
              1984 Alpine Coupe
              1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
                Lol, fair enough. I live in bum fuck Egypt eastern Washington, I don't think there's a liberal in a 30 mile radius.
                Must be what heaven is like.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                  Ummm. The Constitution corrals the government and protects the people from government.

You do realize that when you quoted "Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" you didn't quote the Constitution.
                  show me where i claimed it was.

the ideals, the spirit of the law, the intent, still exist if not canonized.

and apparently you are unaware of this, but the initial intent of the constitution was to protect people from each other.
                  past:
                  1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:
                  1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                    show me where i claimed it was.

the ideals, the spirit of the law, the intent, still exist if not canonized.

and apparently you are unaware of this, but the initial intent of the constitution was to protect people from each other.
                    If that was the case, King George would still be in power. Read the Declaration from the beginning to end and tell me where it says my neighbor is the tyrant, the oppressor, the inhibitor of freedom.

You are simply dead wrong.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

You know Nando, things politically are completely fucked up
                      With two kids I assume honesty/integrity are at the top of the list of ideals to teach them, as I did mine and as my parents did with me, my brother and sister
                      And now we are faced with two candidates that have so many flaws it's near impossible to vote for either one
                      Pretty fucked up
                      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Fortunately they are young enough to not notice the politics - but they have started a new game called "find the Trump signs" lol.
                        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Can't be many up your way
                          Both of my kids went to Western
                          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

There are a few. Trump held a rally here this spring.

They made the game up themselves - thats what i get for teaching them to read young. :p
                            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

They made the game up themselves - thats what i get for teaching them to read young. :p
                              Never too early to read. The earlier the better. My father was a reader, I became a reader, my daughter will (she's 2.5 now) as well. Reading early helps build confidence and of course allows your imagination to explore things much more fully than a TV show or movie. Not that I have anything against film media.

Does the one who spotted the sign first also get to hit the sibling? Could be a new version of punch buggy. ;)
                              "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                              -----------------------------------------
                              91 318is Turbo Sold
                              87 325 Daily driver Sold
                              06 4.8is X5
                              06 Mtec X3
                              05 4.4i X5 Sold
                              92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                              90 325i Sold
                              97 328is Sold
                              01 323ci Sold
                              92 325i Sold
                              83 528e Totaled
                              98 328i Sold
                              93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                                You know Nando, things politically are completely fucked up
                                With two kids I assume honesty/integrity are at the top of the list of ideals to teach them, as I did mine and as my parents did with me, my brother and sister
                                And now we are faced with two candidates that have so many flaws it's near impossible to vote for either one
                                Pretty fucked up
                                *still plans to vote trump*

Comment

Working...
                                X