Hillary Sucks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nando View Post
    calling Mcain a loser because he was a POW isn't "criticism". use your brain.
    He is a loser because of losing the election in 2008. I very much doubt that Trump called him a loser only for being a POW in a vacuum. But he is a fucking loser for exploiting that for 40 years.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
    Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
    Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

calling Mcain a loser because he was a POW isn't "criticism". use your brain. It's not just one isolated incident either, and not just one group of people. It's constant and consistent.

Hillary has no ethics. Come off it. She only cares about Hillary.
      ftfy

So you are essentially saying that Hillary is stupid? Didn't really know what she was doing when she set up a private email server? Didn't know she was lying about classified docs. Didn't know she legally was required to preserve all emails on the servers? on and on and on for the last 30 years.

And somehow you can ignore all that and vote for her?

you may think Trump is an asshole (he is) but Hillary disqualified herself from ever being President a long time ago over a very long, sordid history
      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Oh, well then, why don't you go through torture for 5 and a half years and then try to go a single day without thinking about it.
        AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
          ftfy
          oh, so very clever.

How long did it take Trump to disavow his endorsement by the KKK? about 10 hours longer than it should have taken him? How long would it take you? I'm guessing about 0 seconds. How do you reconcile that?

Trump - "Make America White Again".
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
            Oh, well then, why don't you go through torture for 5 and a half years and then try to a single day without thinking about it.
            That's not the point and it never has been. Leveraging it for a shitty career as a politician is the criticism.

I looked up what Trump said and he is right. I like people who weren't shot down better than those who were as to who I classify as a war hero too. Being captured isn't honorable. Horrible, yes. Honorable, no.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
              He is a loser because of losing the election in 2008. I very much doubt that Trump called him a loser only for being a POW in a vacuum. But he is a fucking loser for exploiting that for 40 years.

You don't recall the quote at all do you. it is, in fact, exactly what he said.

"He's not a war hero," Trump said. "He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured."
              I don't love Mcain, but that is just a despicable thing to say.
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

oh, so very clever.

How long did it take Trump to disavow his endorsement by the KKK? about 10 hours longer than it should have taken him? How long would it take you? I'm guessing about 0 seconds. How do you reconcile that?

Trump - "Make America White Again".
                How does the Democrat party live with its history of segregation, Byrd and other racist legislation?

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                  That's not the point and it never has been. Leveraging it for a shitty career as a politician is the criticism.

I looked up what Trump said and he is right. I like people who weren't shot down better than those who were as to who I classify as a war hero too. Being captured isn't honorable. Horrible, yes. Honorable, no.

wow.

BTW, how do you get those white robes so clean?
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

You don't recall the quote at all do you. it is, in fact, exactly what he said.

I don't love Mcain, but that is just a despicable thing to say.
                    I edited my response. And he is right. If it wasn't shit head McCain, Trump wouldn't feel that way. McCain earned that response.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

wow.

BTW, how do you get those white robes so clean?
                      Ad hominem FTL.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

hey, you're the one supporting the person who retweets messages posted by white supremacists, not me. That is not forgivable.
                        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

you know accusing someone of racism or sexual harassment is pretty low because they don't hold your views, something democrats are particularly good at, and an old criticism they exploit every Presidential election cycle.
                          Trump is a racist because he is not for an open border? because he wants only legal immigration?
                          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

lol. Accusing him? He proves it time and time again. Again, how long would it have taken you to disavow support from the KKK? Would you even have to give it a second thought? I wouldn't think so.

maybe he thinks judges shouldn't be hispanic or muslim. But that's not racist at all. right?
                            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

interesting you'd also bring up the KKK, an org that was part of the democrat establishment
                              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

lol. Accusing him? He proves it time and time again. Again, how long would it have taken you to disavow support from the KKK? Would you even have to give it a second thought? I wouldn't think so.

maybe he thinks judges shouldn't be hispanic or muslim. But that's not racist at all. right?
                                muslim is not a race lol
                                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                                X