De Niro says it best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post

you're a piece of shit. go post on freerepublic.
    Would just like to remind you that personal insults are frowned upon around here.
    My previous build (currently E30-less)
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
      lol, just lol.

iraq and afghanistan wars were a complete clusterfuck and he didn't do a goddamned thing to stop the global financial meltdown and yet, he's somehow not as bad as a former secretary of state.

Trump isn't demeaning these women? Stating that they're too ugly for him to assault? What do you classify this as if not demeaning?

Why do you only give credibility of harassment or rape claims when they're directed at Hillary's husband? Why does Trump get the benefit of the doubt where Bill does not?

you're a piece of shit. go post on freerepublic.
      You give Bush a lot of wrecking credit he doesn't deserve. This whole conversation, SAD!
      sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
        say holmes

do you think the sexual made up stories about trump are some sort of coincidence?

the NY Times illegally "leaked" Trump tax info just before the first debate

and now two days before the 2nd debate a tape recording proving to nobody's surprise trump is a cad shows up, the same time Wikileaks might have been in the news about her as a bigot

and you believe all this. that the timing is what?

it is nowhere the same as bill. he got a BJ in the oval office, lied about it, lied later under oath, and was disbarred from practicing as an attorney
        this isn't about bill. it's about hillary and her sordid public service. ask the leaders of Haiti what they think about the clintons

but allegations are good enough because why? they're from credible sources?

you're being played, not from the conservative/republican side. you're being played by hillary's campaign and the press
        Oh I believe it's totally political, as were the allegations against Bill. Same shit happened to him. People dug up shit that supposedly happened years earlier, and in fact the accusers had previously denied and signed legal documents stating as such. But all of a sudden once it was politically expedient for the Republicans, they made a big stink out of it. How can you not see the parallels? Or do you just see what you want to see? The allegations against Trump are equally as damning and/or questionable as the ones against Clinton.

And if this isn't about Bill, why does your idiot candidate and media continue to talk about it? Why do you continue to bring it up yourself?
        Last edited by LBJefferies; 10-17-2016, 11:13 AM.

Comment

more coincidence and how democrats play the game

“There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

then why holmes do you bring all this up if its all politics?
            why don't we ask real questions to hillary?

1. why did you tell your daughter benghazi was isis while telling families fo the fallen it was a movie?
            2. where is the missing $6 billion in state department funds?
            3. why did you solicit foreign donations to your family charity while sec of state and what do they want in return?
            4. why does your family charity spend only 15% on charitable causes, can you tell us about the 85%?
            5. can you please explain why obamacare is still a good idea? Why you admire canada's healthcare system?
            6. could you please explain why you feel government spending is good for the economy in light of obama's spending for the last 7.5 years?
            7. can you please explain your economic theory that raising taxes will be good for job creation?
            8. how is it you left the white house broke but had made $25 million in the next two years from wall street speeches, and why you're so tight with wall street?
            9. can you justify offering Loretta Lynch the position of attorney general in your admin before she had ruled on whether to prosecute you for your handling of classified material

and about 30 others
            “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

You guys are hilarious. Both candidates suck... Trump sucks more. Both sides of the media are biased. The right is worse. They are also the ones who send out all the blatantly false chain emails. Gotten only one or two left wing emails over the years... gotten at least a hundred right wing.

This year, the choices suck... hard.

Originally posted by estoguy View Post
              Pretty much this.

And the past week proved Sanders as a BS candidate - he could have had write in status in over 34 states but didn't file the paperwork. This whole thing has been skewed towards Clinton since the get go.
              He doesn't want to risk taking voters from Hillary and allowing Trump to snake his way into the White House. I agree with you last thought though, the whole Democratic campaign has been Clinton oriented since the beginning.
              "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
              -----------------------------------------
              91 318is Turbo Sold
              87 325 Daily driver Sold
              06 4.8is X5
              06 Mtec X3
              05 4.4i X5 Sold
              92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
              90 325i Sold
              97 328is Sold
              01 323ci Sold
              92 325i Sold
              83 528e Totaled
              98 328i Sold
              93 325i Sold

Comment

i can tell you this 318is
                Trump is an ass
                Hillary is a crook
                Republicans are accused of sexual misconduct
                democrats elect them (bill, jfk, fdr)

the election does in fact suck

If you're happy with the last 7.5 years, with obamacare, with a 2% gdp and no jobs, believe more govt is the answer, vote hillary
                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

If you're happy with the last 7.5 years, with obamacare, with a 2% gdp and no jobs, believe more govt is the answer, vote hillary
                  Agree with the above.

And if you want a scorched earth version of the US, possibly the world, vote Trump. Jeezus think of the laughing stock the US would be. A reality TV personality as POTUS, who can't manage a business, a football team, or his temper. Ughhhhh...

I could care less about sexual misconduct if you get the job done. Unless unlawful, sexual misconduct (infidelity of Bill's), is between the spouses and the divorce attorneys as far as I am concerned. If unlawful, it's between the accused, his/her attorney, the victim, and the prosecutor. Making issue of it in a campaign is saying you don't want to use your valuable time talking about policy/issues. Both candidates are guilty of this, Trump to the extreme.

Like I said, both of these choices are bad. But the devil you know is almost always better than the devil you don't know. She's going to win this election, like it or not. I don't, and wish we had a better campaign process in place so we could have more than 1 candidate representing only 2 parties. I'd like to see the smaller parties more able to have air time and a fair shot at impressing on possible voters their positions. Even if you don't agree with them, more choice is always better. You know, like the free market and all that... which unfortunately, is also a myth now.
                  "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                  -----------------------------------------
                  91 318is Turbo Sold
                  87 325 Daily driver Sold
                  06 4.8is X5
                  06 Mtec X3
                  05 4.4i X5 Sold
                  92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                  90 325i Sold
                  97 328is Sold
                  01 323ci Sold
                  92 325i Sold
                  83 528e Totaled
                  98 328i Sold
                  93 325i Sold

Comment

Damn lots of fetish here, at least this election is showing who is what!
                    Remember this dudes, there's nowhere to go after America...

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                      Would just like to remind you that personal insults are frowned upon around here.
                      Thank you mr backseat moderator

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
                      Agree with the above.

And if you want a scorched earth version of the US, possibly the world, vote Trump. Jeezus think of the laughing stock the US would be. A reality TV personality as POTUS, who can't manage a business, a football team, or his temper. Ughhhhh...

I could care less about sexual misconduct if you get the job done. Unless unlawful, sexual misconduct (infidelity of Bill's), is between the spouses and the divorce attorneys as far as I am concerned. If unlawful, it's between the accused, his/her attorney, the victim, and the prosecutor. Making issue of it in a campaign is saying you don't want to use your valuable time talking about policy/issues. Both candidates are guilty of this, Trump to the extreme.

Like I said, both of these choices are bad. But the devil you know is almost always better than the devil you don't know. She's going to win this election, like it or not. I don't, and wish we had a better campaign process in place so we could have more than 1 candidate representing only 2 parties. I'd like to see the smaller parties more able to have air time and a fair shot at impressing on possible voters their positions. Even if you don't agree with them, more choice is always better. You know, like the free market and all that... which unfortunately, is also a myth now.
                      this is a pretty good summary.

it would be pretty good if the GOP can hold down congress and prevent hillary from doing anything for the next 4 years until they can find an adult to run in 2020 but trump is so unbelievably toxic now they're at risk of losing congress to the dems too.

too bad gwb likes to pretend that his decision to vote for a scumbag is somehow a rational one and can't own up to the fact he's nothing more than a spite voter.

Comment

i can tell you this 318is
                        Trump is an ass
                        Hillary is a crook
                        Republicans are accused of sexual misconduct
                        democrats elect them (bill, jfk, fdr)

the election does in fact suck

Trump isn't just an ass, he's a certified moron. The man gets all his news from Twitter and TMZ. Just a cursory knowledge of world events is all that is required to know that the Donald has no fucking idea what he is talking about. Yet somehow he has millions of rabid supporters, who undoubtedly are also certified morons. And this is the heart of the reason of why I am not voting him. Regardless of his political incorrectness (which I personally enjoy to a certain degree), and regardless of his sexual past (which I don't really give a shit about). The Donald is neither fit nor qualified to serve as President. I'll take a crook over a moron.

Comment

one more example how the democrats play the game

Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

one more example how the democrats play the game

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...ople-around-50
                            Zerohedge HAH! No wonder you're voting for Trump.

Comment

Good comment I saw on the whole "vote Hillar because she's a woman.":

"Voting for Hillary because she's a woman is like eating shit because it looks like chocolate."

I laughed hard at that one.
                              Estoguy
                              1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                                Trump isn't just an ass, he's a certified moron. The man gets all his news from Twitter and TMZ. Just a cursory knowledge of world events is all that is required to know that the Donald has no fucking idea what he is talking about. Yet somehow he has millions of rabid supporters, who undoubtedly are also certified morons. And this is the heart of the reason of why I am not voting him. Regardless of his political incorrectness (which I personally enjoy to a certain degree), and regardless of his sexual past (which I don't really give a shit about). The Donald is neither fit nor qualified to serve as President. I'll take a crook over a moron.
                                A crook is certainly worse than a moron. A moron can be led to better serve. A crook will go further than you thought possible, which has happened president after president, hence why we are headed for a cliff to fall from.

Comment

Working...
                                X