Clear All

Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
      Its a meme, get over it ya baby.
      You realize "meme" was a thing before AOL, right?

I'm guessing you didn't know and you're using it as a haphazard attempt to discredit something.

You see the irony, right? Right?
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

:roll:

1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

why cant we laugh at things.......
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            why cant we laugh at things.......
            Because the President shouldn't be tweeting videos of himself wrestling and telling reporters that they were bleeding from a facelift. He should be above that. He's literally destroying the credibility and respect of the office. So bravo to you and your other mental midget freak friend George for voting for this piece of dog shit that we currently have for President. The current sad state of America is partially your fault Sleeve.

Comment

I still think its funny that because I am a conservative that you assume I voted for him..... Broad strokes and all the jazz ...... Nice insults by the way.

That said, He was voted in because in many ways because he is not a polished career politician and considers P.C. before he opens his mouth not in spite of. Hes not the media darling the previous occupant of the oval was, and not given the passes that the previous was afforded that comes with that designation.

Take it for what it is, satire and entertainment and accept this is what its going to be, just like you told all of us conservatives for the last 8 years. The 100 years of "progressive" take over in both parties has nothing at all to do with the current state of things at all....
              Last edited by mrsleeve; 07-02-2017, 03:25 PM.
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Liberals don't give a shit about being presidential when their guy is in office. Worst kind of double standard.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
                Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                  Liberals don't give a shit about being presidential when their guy is in office. Worst kind of double standard.

not true. primary among obama's failures to deliver is the fact that gitmo wasn't closed. he promised that, and i'll call him out for not making it happen.
                  past:
                  1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:
                  1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                    not true. primary among obama's failures to deliver is the fact that gitmo wasn't closed. he promised that, and i'll call him out for not making it happen.
                    That is not what being presidential is about. That's being pissed about him not doing what he said he was going to do.

But when he comments about Trayvon Martin being like "his son" if he had one, that's not presidential.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

That is not what being presidential is about. That's being pissed about him not doing what he said he was going to do.
                      disagree. living up to campaign trail promises is what a presidency should be about.

But when he comments about Trayvon Martin being like "his son" if he had one, that's not presidential.
                      how so?
                      past:
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:

Comment

disagree. living up to campaign trail promises is what a presidency should be about.

how so?
                        When everyone talks about "being presidential" they universally believe there is a certain type of demeanor they should have. There are some things that a president doesn't need to and should not do, they say.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

how is obama saying "this could have been my kid" not presidential?

and are you really prepared to defend drumpf's demeanor? i kinda doubt it. all i have to do is link his twitter account.
                          past:
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:

Comment

how is obama saying "this could have been my kid" not presidential?

and are you really prepared to defend drumpf's demeanor? i kinda doubt it. all i have to do is link his twitter account.
                            I don't have to nor want to defend Trump. I have little issue with any person saying what is on their mind, including presidents. I was just pointing out that when "their" man is in office, they can do no wrong.

Regarding Obama's quip, he was attempting to politicise an issue without knowing the facts. That's not presidential and not typicality accepted presidential behavior. Same for the "beer summit" earlier in his administration.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Regarding Obama's quip, he was attempting to politicise an issue without knowing the facts. That's not presidential and not typicality accepted presidential behavior. Same for the "beer summit" earlier in his administration.
                              And the comments that prompted the "beer summit"

William Pitt-

Comment

you guys are all such a joke,

Obama and Bush got made fun of for years for being average old dad figures. Doing dad things and making dad comments.

A literal manchild takes office, tweets BS daily, whines, and everyone acts like people criticizing his childish demeanor is 'totally unfair'.

Get a grip.
                                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X