No announcement yet.

This is DONALD TRUMP MEMES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did I say anything of the sort???? Fairly sure I have been saying all along that he needs to get rid of the twitter......
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

[/QUOTE]

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        did I say anything of the sort???? Fairly sure I have been saying all along that he needs to get rid of the twitter......
        Get rid of Twitter?!?!? He needs to do more than that, he needs to get rid of himself from the White House.

Comment

Dammit people this thread is supposed to be about memes, GTFO of this thread and go back to the other ones
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Obama sympathizing with the family of a person killed is certainly not the same kind of "unpresidential" as Trump physically pushing foreign leaders out of his path or the endless middle school style tweets where he misspells words and sounds whiny and self-centered.

To conflate the two is a huge reach. I'm not saying that Obama (or both Bush presidents, or Clinton, or Reagan, etc) always acted perfectly, because no human can achieve such perfection, but outside of the Monica Lewinsky Scandal I'd say that all of them acted much more Presidential than Trump has so far. He just says things that no other leader ever would and the opinion of many is that it tarnishes America's image to the rest of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
              I still think its funny that because I am a conservative that you assume I voted for him..... Broad strokes and all the jazz ...... Nice insults by the way.
              are you saying you didn't vote for trump? you kept talking about how you saw so many hillary stickers on cars in your state and that you had to make sure she didnt win

Comment

Um. No I said, my county always goes red in every election ( though that gap is narrowing in recent years) my state goes red for presidential elections, and purple for everything else. There for that meant I didnt have to vote aginst the hillbot, and could cast my vote for whom I wanted. Little hint it was not T-dog

The stickers were generally outta staters and while yes there were more Hillary stickers than the last Obama run wandering around they are far out numbered by other more palatable endorsements in my general area last cycle
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

lol why wont you just say who you voted for?

anyway for some meme content that isn't quite trump related, this happened yesterday

NPR tweeting the entire declaration of independence got a lot of crazy comments from people who didnt recognize the content lol

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                    Dammit people this thread is supposed to be about memes, GTFO of this thread and go back to the other ones
                    You know..... ......he's right:hitler:
                    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Comment

Thats not a very funny meme...
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:

Comment

Simon
                          Current Cars:

Comment

Hahahaha good stuff!
                            Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                            Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                            Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

IMG_9283 2 by phled1, on Flickr

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

A++ :rofl:
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:

Comment

Working...
                                X