No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not just welders, it's journeyman positions in many fields. What I can't get over is a journeyman/master mason is still making the same (or less, even) salary as when I became one in the 90's, even though the dollar is worth about 50-60% as much. Many fields are similar.
    john@m20guru.com
    Links:
    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

You have the issue of cheap labor dragging down your general construction journeyman wages across the board. Neiche trades or high speclization are less prone to this, but lack of lots of jobs and hard to break into and stay busy at, makes this more difficult..
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
        Founding Fathers had nothing to do with the Presidential Term Limit, that was enacted in 1947 as the 22nd Amendment after FDR was elected to 4 terms in office.

I don't know if I would label Obama as having no back bone. He ordered more military strikes and continued Gitmo operation despite calling for its closure during his first campaign. He got Bin Laden, something GW Bush failed to do despite having way more men "in the field", and he denuclearized Iran. Obama made overtures to Muslim countries, something that was viewed as weak, but he never sided with a foreign nation against his own security advisors.

Obama wasn't perfect, he wasn't a savior, no one has labeled him that in a long time, however, he certainly stood for many of the principles that he campaigned on, which would be the complete opposite of having no back bone. The only reason you want to label him as such is because you didn't like the policies that he stood for.

I wouldn't label Trump with that moniker either, however, I haven't quite figured out exactly what he does in fact stand for...
        How exactly did Obama denuclearize iran?

Comment

^

with plane loads of cash flown in the middle of the night ???
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            ^

I think the word he should have used was enriched

Comment

^

You left out it was their cash frozen since the hostage crises, about to be awarded by the world court with billions in interest added.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

and you know well and good the world courts ruling would have been meaningless and merely symbolic in this instance....

William Pitt-

Comment

and you know well and good the world courts ruling would have been meaningless and merely symbolic in this instance....
                  Not the point. It was THEIR money. Money that was in our banks, money they paid for weapons we would no longer sell them and parts for weapons (jets, missile systems etc)

Ignore what you will, it does not change that it was their money.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                    You did not respond to my post. Yes you claimed prior to my post to wanting the epa to keep the Earth clean yet fully support Trump.

You need to apologize to your grandchildren for supporting an administration that is hell-bent is destroying the planet.

The first EPA administrator wanted to demolish it, this one was an advocate for the coal industry and is demolishing oversight into cleaning up destructive industries.

Saying you want something while applauding its destruction is not conducive to a positive result.
                    we can't live without coal fired power Parkerblink. maybe you should look into the subject a little first?

your tone of voice and assuming you know what i think make you the poster boy for the RNC in the upcoming midterms
                    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                      we can't live without coal fired power Parkerblink. maybe you should look into the subject a little first?

your tone of voice and assuming you know what i think make you the poster boy for the RNC in the upcoming midterms
                      We lived for millennia without coal fired power, we can make coal power less invasive and we can and are moving to cleaner power.

Are you posting lies? My responses are based on your posts. Your posts are contradictory. On the one hand, you say you want a clean Earth, on the other you approve of Trump and his dead earth policies.

Your posts make you the poster boy for all that is wrong with this country.

Stop posting nonsense.

Comment

I think he's got it in his head that saying obviously contradictory things frustrates people he's talking to, which somehow proves his point and means that he wins.
                        cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                          I think he's got it in his head that saying obviously contradictory things frustrates people he's talking to, which somehow proves his point and means that he wins.
                          Agreed and there is a point there.

Trump says things in opposition in one speech, then he can see which one his base likes and go with that, they act like he never said the part they don't like. The perfect cycle of delusion.

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                            Your posts make you the poster boy for all that is wrong with this country.
                            Nope, everyone in this thread shows whats wrong with this country. No time for civil debate, research, understanding, etc.

"You don't agree with EVERYTHING I say so you're a libtard/cuck/Nazi/SJW/etc."
                            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                              Nope, everyone in this thread shows whats wrong with this country. No time for civil debate, research, understanding, etc.

"You don't agree with EVERYTHING I say so you're a libtard/cuck/Nazi/SJW/etc."
                              I have never said anything like that. Many are trying to have a discussion and many just want an argument.

You seem to be in the I want to argue with everyone category.

GWB in every one of these threads blatantly contradicts himself, ignores facts, makes things up, posts bullshit links and attacks those that disagree with him.

I only make statements about others when they attack me and even then I try to keep it from getting too personal.

But thanks for lumping me in with EVERYONE.

Comment

Nope, I'm lumping EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO HAS POSTED IN THIS THREAD as being guilty of being dismissive, constant use of logical fallacies, etc.
                                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                                X