Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by decay View Post
    no. you're the one who lied. you explain how drumpf didn't just sell more than 100 millions of dollars of weapons to saudi arabia while they have been enganged in genocide in yemen for more than 10 years.
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
      #2058, I literally already addressed the military adviser and terrorist thing.
      you tried and failed to do that, by making a statement with no supporting evidence (around saying that my evidence was anecdotal- shit, at least i *had* an anecdote). if you need some examples on how "advisors" contribute to genocide, i can spend more time on google since you're too lazy. but if you muster up the energy in between eating cheetos and masturbating, you could start with the early years of the vietnam war, that's the freshman course

So building a wall to help stop terrorist activity is a genocide?
      didn't say that either

i said it's an indicator of a conflict that was ongoing for many years before you thought it was

i mean it *is*, but i know you don't understand that because you aren't familiar with the concepts of route and area denial and how that might affect supply lines and starve a country that's isolated on the end of a peninsula and doesn't have the infrastructure capability to build shipping ports

but we were talking about how long the conflict has been happening. remember how that's the point we were discussing, goldfish?
      Last edited by decay; 11-02-2018, 08:06 PM.
      past:
      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
      1985 323i baur
      current:
      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

It may sound familiar in Trump's mind...

“A Lie Repeated Often Enough Becomes Accepted Truth”

Matthew 28:11-15
        Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Kinda like how we American civilians all own assualt weapons too right ......?
          Last edited by mrsleeve; 11-06-2018, 04:24 AM.
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Today is the day, will one house of congress flip? Will Trump's agenda be validated by continued Republican control of Congress?

And most importantly, will I owe gwb a starbucks gift card or will he be sending one my way?

Sit tight folks, it's gonna be a hell of a ride!

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
              Kinda like how we American civilians all own assualt weapons too right ......?
              Well, judging by your avatar, aren't you into big guns ? ;-)

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

I can honestly say that's my favorite avatar on r3v, has been since the day he started using it

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
                  I can honestly say that's my favorite avatar on r3v, has been since the day he started using it
                  Same 100%.
                  "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                  -----------------------------------------
                  91 318is Turbo Sold
                  87 325 Daily driver Sold
                  06 4.8is X5
                  06 Mtec X3
                  05 4.4i X5 Sold
                  92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                  90 325i Sold
                  97 328is Sold
                  01 323ci Sold
                  92 325i Sold
                  83 528e Totaled
                  98 328i Sold
                  93 325i Sold

Comment

that's his wife's tits that he likes to trot out
                    cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                      and given that he’s had that as his avatar for more than 10 years, they’re probably resting comfortably in her lap right now
                      past:
                      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:
                      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

I'd have to say congratulations then. Thems is fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                          Well, judging by your avatar, aren't you into big guns ? ;-)
                          Well its safe to say I am enthusiastic about many different things, titties and guns are both right near the very top of the list....

Yes have been using this one for about the entire 14 years I have been around here. Yup they are fun to play with, and that avatar was her idea, form a slightly more adventurous phase in our lives. I am not sure you know me or us well enough to use the term trot out...... But good try.

Originally posted by decay View Post
                          and given that he’s had that as his avatar for more than 10 years, they’re probably resting comfortably in her lap right now
                          No decay they are not there, I am glad your worried about the state of my wifes tits, congratulations your not as gay as I had once thought, as most males she encounters on a normal day to day basis, seem rather worried about that to. Has gravity had some effect over the last 20 years, yeah but she takes great care of her self......... I am so glad you all have put so much thought in to this
                          Last edited by mrsleeve; 11-07-2018, 08:25 AM.
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

I had a good chuckle over this page. But also, I approve of your avatar. We may not completely agree on politics, but good for you, dammit.
                            88 325i Cabrio
                            04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                            If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Simon
                              Current Cars:
                              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Press conference was a total shit show.
                                I do things.

Comment

Working...
                                X