Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
    CRUZ: "A lawyer at the FBI creates fraudulent evidence, alters an email that is in turn used as the basis for a sworn statement for the court that the court relies on. Am I stating that accurately?"

IG HOROWITZ: "That is correct. That is what occurred."
    +1234
    Truth > Politics
    The FBI sure does look bad. I would argue the FBI is doing what it's always been doing, but it's been especially exposed over the last 4 years of screw ups, be it with Clinton or with Trump. There are some great, principled voices of Investigative Journalists (sometimes lumped in with the "Left" by the Right) calling it out hard core: (some excellent takes on all this)

Glenn Greenwald, The Intercept

Charlie Savage, The New York Times

Matt Taibbi, Rolling Stone
    1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

These are the kind of stories on the President's endless spending and his Bipartisan enabling I wish got more (any!) coverage.
      Presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders and California Democratic Rep. Ro Khanna called the defense bill an example of “astonishing moral cowardice.”
      Last edited by phillipj; 12-14-2019, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Impeached
        Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
          Impeached
          And?

It needs 2/3 in the Senate.

So months and tens of millions of dollars wasted for, what exactly?
          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post

And?

And the outcome is extremely simple. If Republican senators vote according to the party line to protect one of their own and not to protect the Constitution, then the United States will be nothing else than a kingdom, where its king can do whatever he wishes to do...

“If a charade is made of the impeachment trial process, it will indicate that the power of the presidency is above the law for generations to come.”

Last edited by Massive Lee; 12-19-2019, 07:01 AM.

massivebrakes.com

Comment

^ I would have liked to have seen ~30 articles of Impeachment, of which Trump is guilty on every single one, making your point above even stronger.

Democrats didn't go hard enough in the paint. They went for expediency. People do have Impeachment fatigue though, so I get that.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post

And?

Removal needs 2/3 of the senate. Impeachment stands alone. Nothing was wasted.
                cars beep boop

Comment

Me thinks its time to start teaching civics in schools again.

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
                    Me thinks its time to start teaching civics in schools again.
                    Seriously. I got a text from one of my buddies who asked if impeachment was really happening last night. I told him yes, that there was no question the house would impeach him. He told me shortly after the vote, his wife's phone started blowing up as her friends were excited that Trump was FINALLY going to be removed from office. I couldn't help but laugh in condescension at the sheer stupidity. The useful idiot vote is going to be the only hope for the Democrats in 2020.

Originally posted by phillipj View Post
                    ^ I would have liked to have seen ~30 articles of Impeachment, of which Trump is guilty on every single one, making your point above even stronger.

Democrats didn't go hard enough in the paint. They went for expediency. People do have Impeachment fatigue though, so I get that.
                    People don't have impeachment fatigue due to the process taking too long. Those who have been frothing at the mouth since election day still prejack every time Tapper and Fredo hint at the next hypothetical charge Trump faces. They would willfully travel with this circus for the next year. The rest of us don't give a shit because this has been a joke of a process. Adam Schiff is such a fucking putz that his sheer unlikability has ruined his chances of gaining credibility from anyone that doesn't already hate Trump. Dragging out the impeachment can only hurt democrats more than it already has. The worst thing that happened to Trump last night was when he shoved his foot in his mouth all the way up to the knee regarding John Dingell.

Originally posted by kronus View Post

It was wise to spend money on what was never going to be anything more than a symbolic slap on the hand? K.

Comment

I change 2 spaces a period and get a "quote" to work properly in 1 edit and my shit is flagged as spam AGAIN............................................
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post

Except..... thanks to the watering down of the seriousness of impeachment it now means nothing...... good luck trying to actually remove him or anyone else in the future for legitimate reasons.

The morons in the house think the President serves at their will, and not the people’s.
                        Watch out for the boomerang on that one. The majority of the open minded independents won’t forget that.

Comment

This is just a political stunt/TV spectacle.

Waste of money, nothing is gonna change.

People are out here celebrating a president who has been impeached, but that in itself doesn't change anything.

He's not going to get removed. People are going to start noticing how everything the dems have done is just a huge farce at the tax payers expense.

Dems cannot stop doubling down on their attempts.

American politics is now the public version on The Jersey Shore

Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                          Q
                          :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Yes and guess what happens next summer? The Durham report will be released just prior to the election, and it’s not going to be good news for the democrat party.
                            The deplorables that voted for Trump are going to vote for him again. And independents like me realize, despite Massive’s turning the facts upside down, that the Democrats have been on the impeachment trial since Inauguration Day, that they lied to get Trump, and that they should not be elected.
                            The democrat party does not represent the working stiff, it represents the wealthy political elite, and everyone knows it.

there is no such thing as obstruction of congress as far as the executive branch is concerned. They are equal, and Trump has every right to resist subpoenas and exert executive privelege. The congress could go to court to prevail, but they didn’t and won’t because they’d lose.
                            “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Trump might as well lose support from Evangelicals. Which in return might pressure Republican senators into NOT supporting Trump during the impeachment vote

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...removal-088362

Christianity Today editor-in-chief Mark Galli wrote in an editorial that “the facts in this instance are unambiguous: The president of the United States attempted to use his political power to coerce a foreign leader to harass and discredit one of the president’s political opponents. That is not only a violation of the Constitution; more importantly, it is profoundly immoral.” "... he slammed Trump as a deeply immoral person, and he admonished Trump’s evangelical supporters directly: “Remember who you are and whom you serve. Consider how your justification of Mr. Trump influences your witness to your Lord and Savior. … It will crash down on the reputation of evangelical religion and on the world’s understanding of the gospel.”

Christianity Today, a publication founded by the late evangelical leader Rev. Billy Graham, made a rare political statement in an editorial calling President Donald Trump’s character “grossly immoral,” writing that he should be impeached and removed from office.

Last edited by Massive Lee; 12-19-2019, 07:33 PM.

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Since you don’t live here, it’s a legitimate excuse for not having a pulse for the country, but I wouldn’t rely on obscure media opinions as to what MAY happen.

Do you sincerely think evangelicals might side with the party endorsing infanticide over Trumps shady impeachment based on moral grounds??? And that they would then pressure their senators so hard they would switch their support of the president in favor of impeachment........ think before posting.

There isn’t even going to be a trial.... Pelosi is fucked and she knows it. The justice dems backed her into a corner by forcing this whole sham, and she is having to eat a shit sandwich because of it. They are being destroyed from within by their own insane creation of “social justice” bs.

Comment

Working...
                                X