No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes. to all of that, except the last sentence.

karl marx was not a jew- he was *german*.

the russian monarchy was taken out because people got sick of living under an exploitationist monarchy.

franz ferdinand was killed by operatives of the black hand, which had nothing to do with judaism.

the holomodor was caused by the russian state to starve out resistance in separatist ukraine.

"geocoding" refers to GPS technology which didn't even exist at the time as we had not yet put anything into space so you're really into tinfoil-hat territory there.

stalin took berlin, not the US. if he wanted to take the rest of europe, he could have. we were pretty uneasy allies against a much greater evil.

"unanimously loved" is an amusing way to frame "i'll pretend to be happy you're here so you don't kill me".

you are giving this student of war history a giant fucking headache with your bullshit.

*mic drop*
    past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
      You're trying to tell me the jews didn't invent communism, assassinate the Russian Tsar, kill Franz Ferdinand, start the Bolshevik revolution and take control of Russia and then expand across Eastern Europe?

You're trying to tell me they weren't geocoding white Europeans left right and centre, including the 7-10 million Ukrainians killed in the Holodomor?

You're trying to tell me (((stalin))) didn't plan to take the rest of Europe?

How come the Germans were pretty much unanimously loved by civilian populations where ever they went? Thats right, they were liberating europeans from Jewish communism.

It must be hard to accept that the everything you've ever been told was a lie and the USA stands for the United Slaves of Abraham. Check it out though, there's even a Star of David on your bank notes lol.
      You are clueless and guilty of everything you claim we are guilty of.

Enjoy your bigotry.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post

the russian monarchy was taken out because people got sick of living under an exploitationist monarchy.

franz ferdinand was killed by operatives of the black hand, which had nothing to do with judaism.

the holomodor was caused by the russian state to starve out resistance in separatist ukraine.

"geocoding" refers to GPS technology which didn't even exist at the time as we had not yet put anything into space so you're really into tinfoil-hat territory there.

stalin took berlin, not the US. if he wanted to take the rest of europe, he could have. we were pretty uneasy allies against a much greater evil.

"unanimously loved" is an amusing way to frame "i'll pretend to be happy you're here so you don't kill me".

you are giving this student of war history a giant fucking headache with your bullshit.

*mic drop*
        Thank you for saving me having to type that.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post

*mic drop*
          Lol. I used to be like you too. Then I read some actual history, not jewish propaganda.

I don't know how anybody could say Marx was not a Jew. He come from a long line of Rabbis and pretty much all his followers were jews.

Sorry for my typo. "Genociding", which isn't really a word but its what they've been doing for millennia.

You're correct that Gavrilo Princip and the blackhand themselves were not Jewish, however it's believed they were in fact funded by them. The zionists needed an opportunity and they found it.

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
          You are clueless and guilty of everything you claim we are guilty of.

Enjoy your bigotry.
          Enjoy your brainwashing, commie.
          Last edited by Hooffenstein HD; 10-13-2017, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Lol. I used to be like you too. Then I actually read some actual history, not jewish propaganda.

Sorry for my typo. "Genociding", which isn't really a word but its what they've been doing for millennia.

Enjoy your brainwashing, commie.
            You are the one that is brainwashed.

Enjoy your bullshit.

Comment

You are the one that is brainwashed.

Enjoy your bullshit.
              Still yet to see anything close to resembling evidence of the holocaust.

282,000 dead from starvation and disease is a far cry from the 6 trillion.

Comment

Still yet to see anything close to resembling evidence of the holocaust.

282,000 dead from starvation and disease is a far cry from the 6 trillion.
                You can't see what you refuse to see.

So even if it was "only" 282k that would be ok? The number is over 6 MMMMMILLION.

Where does that 282k number come from? Your ass?

Comment

Criticism of Holocaust denial is directed against people who claim that the genocide of Jews during World War II in the Holocaust[1] did not occur in the manner or to the extent described by reputable scholarship. Key elements of such claims are the rejection of any of the following:

That the Nazi government had a policy of deliberately targeting people of Jewish ancestry for extermination as a people;
                  That between five and seven million Jews[1] were systematically killed by Nazi Germany and its allies and collaborators;
                  That genocide was carried out at extermination camps using tools of mass murder, such as gas chambers.[2][3]
                  The methodologies of Holocaust deniers has been criticized as being based on a predetermined conclusion that ignores the overwhelming historical evidence to the contrary.[4]

The claims of deniers are grounded in flawed research, biased statements, and, in some cases, deliberately falsified evidence.[5][6] Courts of law have also rejected Holocaust denial claims (see Fred A. Leuchter and David Irving) and laws against holocaust denial have been passed in 14 European countries. The Nizkor Project, a group opposed to Holocaust denial claims, analyzes these claims for instances where the evidence used by Holocaust deniers has been altered or manufactured.[7][8][9]

Many historians, such as Ian Kershaw, Raul Hilberg, and Martin Broszat, accept that no document exists showing that Hitler ordered the Holocaust. However, other evidence indicates that Hitler knew about and ordered the genocide. Statements from Adolf Eichmann, Joseph Goebbels, and Heinrich Himmler also indicate that Hitler orchestrated the Holocaust and statements from Hitler himself reveal his genocidal intentions toward Jewry.[10]

In a letter dated 1919 Hitler mentions that an "unshakable" aim of a strong national government must be "the removal of the Jews".[11][12]

In Mein Kampf, Hitler argued that a war against Jews would have saved Germany from losing World War I:[13]

If at the beginning of the war and during the war twelve or fifteen thousand of these Hebrew corrupters of the people had been held under poison gas, as happened to hundreds of thousands of our very best German workers in the field, the sacrifice of millions at the front would not have been in vain.[14]

Hitler declared in his infamous speech to the Reichstag on 30 January 1939:

Today I want to be a prophet once more: if international Jewry succeeds in plunging the nations into another world war, the result will not be the Bolshevization of the earth, and thereby the victory of Jewry, but the destruction of the Jewish race in Europe![15][16][17]

In a speech on 30 January 1942, Hitler repeated his prophecy of 1939:

. . . [T]he war will not end as the Jews imagine it will, namely with the uprooting of the Aryans, but the result of this war will be the complete annihilation of the Jews. Now for the first time they will not bleed other people to death, but for the first time the old Jewish law of an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, will be applied. And -- world Jewry may as well know this -- the further these battles [of the war] spread, the more anti-Semitism will spread. It will find nourishment in every prison camp and in every family when it discovers the ultimate reason for the sacrifices it has to make. And the hour will come when the most evil universal enemy of all time will be finished, as least for a thousand years.[18]

During the war, Goebbels often published articles which included Hitler's prophecy of 1939, in 1943 he published an article entitled "The War and the Jews" which stated:

None of the Führer's prophetic words has come so inevitably true as his prediction that if Jewry succeeded in provoking a second world war, the result would be not the destruction of the Aryan race, but rather the wiping out of the Jewish race. This process is of vast importance, and will have unforeseeable consequences that will require time. But it can no longer be halted. It must only be guided in the right direction.[19]

In his political testament, dictated on 29 April 1945 just a day before his suicide, Hitler openly describes ordering the murder of the European Jews:

I have also made it quite plain that, if the nations of Europe are again to be regarded as mere shares to be bought and sold by these international conspirators in money and finance, then that race, Jewry, which is the real criminal of this murderous struggle, will be saddled with the responsibility. I further left no one in doubt that this time not only would millions of children of Europe's Aryan peoples die of hunger, not only would millions of grown men suffer death, and not only hundreds of thousands of women and children be burnt and bombed to death in the towns, without the real criminal having to atone for this guilt, even if by more humane means.[20]

Order and responsibility[edit]
                  In a draft of an internal memorandum, dated 18 September 1942, Reichsfuhrer SS Heinrich Himmler wrote that "in principle the Fuehrer's time is no longer to be burdened with these matters;" the memorandum goes on to outline Himmler's vision, including "The delivery of anti-social elements from the execution of their sentences to the Reich Fuehrer of SS to be worked to death. Persons under protective arrest, Jews, Gypsies, Russians and Ukrainians, Poles with more than 3-year sentences, Czechs and Germans with more than 8-year sentences according to the judgement of the Minister of Justice [Thierack]. First of all, the worst anti-social elements amongst those just mentioned are to be handed over; I shall inform the Fuhrer of this through Reichsleiter Bormann."[21]

Nevertheless, and in contrast to the T4 euthanasia program, no document written or signed by Hitler ordering the Holocaust has ever been found. Deniers have claimed that this lack of order shows genocide was not Nazi policy.

When David Irving unsuccessfully sued Deborah Lipstadt for libel, he considered that a document signed by Hitler ordering the 'Final Solution' would be the only convincing proof of Hitler's responsibility, yet was content to accuse Winston Churchill responsible for ordering the assassination of General Sikorski, despite having no documentary evidence to support this claim. Mr Justice Gray concluded that this was a double standard.[22]

Historians have documented evidence that as Germany's defeat became imminent and the Nazi leaders realized they would most likely be captured and brought to trial, great effort was made to destroy all evidence of mass extermination. In the spring of 1942, Heinrich Himmler ordered all traces of murdered Russian Jews and prisoners of war to be removed from occupied territories of the Soviet Union.[23] As one of many examples, the bodies of the 25,000 mostly Latvian Jews whom Friedrich Jeckeln and the soldiers under his command had shot at Rumbula (near Riga) in late 1941 were dug up and burned in 1943.[24]

In mid-1942, SS-Obersturmführer Reinhard Heydrich, through SS-Gruppenführer Heinrich Mueller, Chief of the Gestapo, ordered SS-Standartenführer Paul Blobel in Sonderaktion 1005 to remove all traces of the mass executions in the East carried out by the Einsatzgruppen. After Blobel and his staff developed a special incineration process, destruction of evidence at Belzec and Sobibor followed in late 1942.[23] In February 1943, Heinrich Himmler personally visited Treblinka and ordered the commandants to destroy records, crematoria, and other signs of mass extermination.[23]

In the infamous Posen speeches of October 1943 such as the one on October 4, Himmler explicitly referred to the extermination of the Jews of Europe and further stated that the genocide must be permanently kept secret:

I also want to refer here very frankly to a very difficult matter. We can now very openly talk about this among ourselves, and yet we will never discuss this publicly. Just as we did not hesitate on June 30, 1934, to perform our duty as ordered and put comrades who had failed up against the wall and execute them, we also never spoke about it, nor will we ever speak about it. Let us thank God that we had within us enough self-evident fortitude never to discuss it among us, and we never talked about it. Every one of us was horrified, and yet every one clearly understood that we would do it next time, when the order is given and when it becomes necessary.

I am now referring to the evacuation of the Jews, to the extermination of the Jewish people.[25][26]

Historian Peter Longerich states that Hitler "...avoided giving a clear written order to exterminate Jewish civilians."[10] Wide protest was evoked when Hitler's authorisation of the T4 program became public knowledge in Germany, and he was forced to put a halt to it as a result (nonetheless it continued discreetly).[27] This made Hitler realise that such undertakings must be done secretly in order to avoid criticism. Critics also point out that if Hitler did sign such an order in the first place, it would have been one of the first documents to be destroyed."[10]

Felix Kersten wrote in his memoirs that after a discussion with Himmler, the SS-Reichsführer revealed that the extermination of the Jews was Hitler's express order and had indeed been delegated to him by the Führer.[28]

According to Nazis[edit]
                  Many statements from the Nazis from 1941 onwards addressed the imminent extermination of the Jews.[29]

In a draft of an internal memorandum, dated October 25, 1941, Heinrich Himmler wrote:

“ As the affairs now stand, there are no objections against doing away with those Jews who are not able to work, with the Brack remedy.[30] ”
                  Joseph Goebbels had frequent discussions with Hitler about the fate of the Jews, a subject which they discussed almost every time they met, and frequently wrote about it in his personal diary.[31] In his personal diary he wrote:

“ February 14, 1942: The Führer once again expressed his determination to clean up the Jews in Europe pitilessly. There must be no squeamish sentimentalism about it. The Jews have deserved the catastrophe that has now overtaken them. Their destruction will go hand in hand with the destruction of our enemies. We must hasten this process with cold ruthlessness.[32] ”
                  “ March 27, 1942: A judgment is being visited upon the Jews that, while barbaric, is fully deserved by them. The prophecy which the Führer made about them for having brought on a new world war is beginning to come true in a most terrible manner. One must not be sentimental in these matters. If we did not fight the Jews, they would destroy us. It's a life-and-death struggle between the Aryan race and the Jewish bacillus.[32] ”
                  In November 1941, Goebbels published an article "The Jews are to blame" which returned back to Hitler's prophecy of 1939 and stated that world Jewry was suffering a "gradual process of extermination".[29]

On March 13, 1945, Goebbels wrote in his diary that the "rest of the world" should follow Germany's example in "destroying the Jews", he wrote also about how the Jews in Germany at that point had been almost totally destroyed.[33] This diary contains numerous other references to the mass extermination of Jews, including how "tens of thousands of them are liquidated" in eastern occupied territory,[34] and that "the greater the number of Jews liquidated, the more consolidated will the situation in Europe be after this war."[35] When speaking about this document under oath, David Irving is quoted as saying "There is no explicit reference...to the liquidation of Jews" and critics of Holocaust denial consequently state that it is dishonest to say such a thing when it is entirely contradicted by the diary of one of Hitler's closest associates.[36][37] David Cole has previously stated that those who consider themselves revisionists have yet to provide an adequate explanation of this document.[38]

When questioned by interrogators if orders for the extermination of Jews were delegated in writing by Himmler, Adolf Eichmann states:

I never saw a written order, Herr Hauptmann. All I know is that Heydrich said to me: "The Führer has ordered the physical extermination of the Jews." He said that as clearly and surely as I'm repeating it now.[39]

Critics state that Eichmann gives a virtually identical account of this in his memoirs, and state that it is also asserted that Eichmann never even asked for a written order, on the basis that "Hitler's wish as expressed through Himmler and Heydrich was good enough for him".[10] Eichmann's memoirs were recorded by Willem Sassen before he was captured, and Eichmann's lawyer tried to prevent them from being presented as evidence to avoid any detriment against his case.[40]

In a speech, David Irving states that Heydrich told Eichmann, "The Führer has given the order for the physical destruction of the Jews".[37] Irving admits that this contradicts his view that "Hitler wasn't involved", but explains it by suggesting that a completely different meaning can be construed, i.e. "the extirpation of Judaism" as opposed to the physical destruction of Jews if one changes "just one or two words".[37] Critics of this view state that historians should not change words if their documents contradict their claims,[37] and consequently point out five instances where Eichmann unambiguously states "physical extermination" during his interrogation.[37][41]

At a conference in 1941 discussing the Jewish Question, Alfred Rosenberg said:

Some six million Jews still live in the East, and this question can only be solved by a biological extermination of the whole of Jewry in Europe. The Jewish Question will only be solved for Germany when the last Jew has left German territory, and for Europe when not a single Jew stands on the European continent as far as the Urals... And to this end it is necessary to force them beyond the Urals or otherwise bring about their eradication.[29]

Awareness[edit]

Report to Hitler detailing the executions of prisoners.
                  Congruent with the evidence that shows Hitler was responsible for the order to kill Jews, there is also evidence that shows he was made aware of the process. In December 1942 Hitler received a document from Himmler entitled, "Report to the Führer on Combating Partisans", stating that 363,211 Jews had been killed by Einsatzgruppen in August–November 1942.[42] This document was marked "Shown to the Führer".[10]

As noted by Peter Longerich, Gestapo Chief Heinrich Müller sent a telegram on August 2, 1941, ordering that "especially interesting illustrative" material should be sent to Berlin because, "the Führer should be presented with continuous reports on the work of Einsatzgruppen in the East from here".[43] Because of this, critics of Holocaust denial reject the suggestion that Hitler lost interest in anti-semitism after attaining power in 1933, finding it "hard to believe that a man who had lost his anti-semitism was so interested in situational reports on the killings of Jewish men, women and children while engaged in a war."[44]

Himmler's speeches and "Ausrottung"[edit]
                  For more details on this topic, see Posen speeches § Holocaust denial.
                  Critics of Holocaust denial state that the claim by deniers of no Nazi plan to exterminate the Jews is completely discredited by Himmler in a speech made on October 4, 1943 to a gathering of SS officers in Poznań, where he said:

Original Translated
                  Ich meine jetzt die "Judenevakuierung", die Ausrottung des jüdischen Volkes. Es gehört zu den Dingen, die man leicht ausspricht. – ‚Das jüdische Volk wird ausgerottet’, sagt ein jeder Parteigenosse‚ 'ganz klar, steht in unserem Programm, Ausschaltung der Juden, Ausrottung, machen wir.'[45]

I am currently talking about the "evacuation of the Jews", the extermination of the Jewish people. It is one of those things that is easily said. 'The Jewish people are being exterminated,' every Party member says, 'perfectly clear, it's written in our program, elimination of the Jews, extermination, and we do that.'

"Die Ausrottung des jüdischen Volkes"
                  MENU0:00
                  An excerpt of this speech where Himmler discusses the on-going extermination of the Jews.
                  Problems playing this file? See media help.
                  In addition to the Posen speeches, studies have shown that the mass of ordinary Germans at the time knew about the existence of the death and concentration camps:[46]

“Hitler exterminated the Jews of Europe. But he did not do so alone. The task was so enormous, complex, time-consuming, and mentally and economically demanding that it took the best efforts of millions of Germans… All spheres of life in Germany actively participated: Businessmen, policemen, bankers, doctors, lawyers, soldiers, railroad and factory workers, chemists, pharmacists, foremen, production managers, economists, manufacturers, jewelers, diplomats, civil servants, propagandists, film makers and film stars, professors, teachers, politicians, mayors, party members, construction experts, art dealers, architects, landlords, janitors, truck drivers, clerks, industrialists, scientists, generals, and even shopkeepers—all were essential cogs in the machinery that accomplished the final solution.”[47] - Konnilyn G. Feig

Use of gas chambers[edit]
                  See also: Extermination camp § Gassing, The Holocaust § Gas chambers, and Gas chamber § Nazi Germany
                  Argument: Nazis did not use gas chambers to mass murder Jews. Small chambers did exist for delousing and Zyklon-B was used in this process.

Detail of a photograph taken at Auschwitz between February 9 and 11, 1943, showing the gas chamber at Crematorium Complex II, then under construction. Some of the apertures through which Zyklon B was inserted into the gas chamber are visible.

There have been claims by Holocaust deniers that the gas chambers which mainstream historians believe were for the massacre of civilians never existed, but rather that the structures identified as gas chambers actually served other purposes. These other purposes include cadaver storage, delousing, and disinfection. A similar argument is sometimes used that claims gas was not used to murder Jews and other victims,[48][49] and that many gas chambers were also built after the war just for show. A document advancing this theory is the Leuchter report by Fred A. Leuchter, a paper stating that only traces of cyanide were found when he examined samples taken from one of the Auschwitz gas chambers in 1988. This is often cited as evidence that gas was not used in the chambers, as no trace amounts remain. Despite the difficulty of finding traces of this material 50 years later, in February, 1990, Professor Jan Markiewicz, Director of the Institute of Forensic Research in Kraków, redid the analysis.[50] Markiewicz and his team used microdiffusion techniques to test for cyanide in samples from the suspected gas chambers, from delousing chambers, and from control areas elsewhere within Auschwitz. The control samples tested negative, while cyanide residue was found in high concentrations in the delousing chambers, and lower concentrations in the homicidal gas chambers. This is consistent with the amounts required to kill lice and humans.[51]

The search for cyanide in the bricks of buildings said to be gas chambers was important, because the pesticide Zyklon B would generate such a residue. This was the gas most often cited as the instrument of death for prisoners in the gas chambers, supported by both testimony and evidence collected of Nazi policy.[52][53]

Another claim made by Holocaust deniers is that there were no specially-constructed vents in the gas chambers through which Zyklon B could be released.[54] The BBC offers a response showing that this requires disregard of much documentation:

Deniers have said for years that physical evidence is lacking because they have seen no holes in the roof of the Birkenau gas chamber where the Zyklon was poured in. (In some of the gas chambers the Zyklon B was poured in through the roof, while in others it was thrown in through the windows.) The roof was dynamited at war's end, and today lies broken in pieces, but three of the four original holes were positively identified in a recent paper. Their location in the concrete matches with eyewitness testimony, aerial photos from 1944, and a ground photo from 1943. The physical evidence shows unmistakably that the Zyklon holes were cast into the concrete when the building was constructed.[55]

The ruins of the Crematorium II gas chamber at Auschwitz-Birkenau.
                  Leuchter's comment that the camp was "untouched" has been dismissed as nonsense by the Holocaust scholar Robert Jan van Pelt, who explains that the absence of most of the would-be rubble from the crematoria is because the local Polish population returning to the area after the war rebuilt farmhouses to the west with bricks salvaged from rubble in the camp area including from the Birkenau crematoria.[56]

Another piece of evidence Holocaust deniers frequently question is what happened to the ash after the bodies were cremated. The amount of ash produced in the cremation of a person is about a shoebox full, if done in a proper crematorium. However, eyewitness testimonies documented by Hilberg's The Destruction of the European Jews describe the burning process used in Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec to have carried out in multiple open-air grills where stacks of bodies were burned on top of metal bars. These grills were operated by burning piles of wood underneath. It has been questioned by Holocaust deniers[57] if it would have been possible to burn hundreds of thousands of corpses using the method as documented by Hilberg, especially when the low efficiency of such burning process, the high amounts of wood required and the often windy weather conditions of the camps are taken into account.[citation needed]

Cremation in the open at the Reinhard death camps (Treblinka, Sobibor and Belzec) was discussed at Nuremberg on the 7th April 1946 by Georg Konrad Morgen, SS judge and lawyer who investigated crimes committed in Nazi concentration camps. He stated: "The whole thing was like an assembly line. At the last stop they reached a big room, and were told that this was the bath. When the last one was in, the doors were shut and the gas was let into the room. As soon as death taken place in (sic), the ventilators were started. When the air was breathable, the doors were opened, and the Jewish workers removed the bodies. By means of a special process which Wirth had invented, they were burned in the open air without the use of fuel."[58]

There is well-documented evidence that other ash was used as fertilizer in nearby fields.[59][60] Photographs of Treblinka taken by the camp commandant show what looks to be ash piles being distributed by steam shovels.[61]

Another argument used by Holocaust deniers is that testimony on the gas chambers is unreliable. The Institute for Historical Review is one of the organizations which make this assertion. In the words of the IHR:

"Hoss [Hoess] said in his confession that his men would smoke cigarettes as they pulled the dead Jews out of the gas chambers ten minutes after gassing. Isn't Zyklon-B explosive? Highly so. The Hoss confession is obviously false."[62]

The Nizkor Project and other sources have stated that the minimal concentration of Zyklon-B to be explosive is 56,000 parts per million, while the amount used to kill a human is 300 parts per million, as is evidenced in "The Merck Index" and the "CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics". In fact, the Nazis' own documentation stated "Danger of explosion: 75 grams of HCN in 1 cubic meter of air. Normal application approx. 8–10 grams per cubic meter, therefore not explosive."[63]

The Institute for Historical Review publicly offered a reward of $50,000 for verifiable "proof that gas chambers for the purpose of killing human beings existed at or in Auschwitz." Mel Mermelstein, a survivor of Auschwitz, submitted his own testimony as proof but it was ignored. He then sued IHR in the United States and the case was subsequently settled for $50,000, plus $40,000 in damages for personal suffering. The court declared the statement that "Jews were gassed to death at the Auschwitz Concentration Camp in Poland during the summer of 1944" was a fact.[64][65][66][67]

Death toll[edit]
                  Argument: The figure of six million Jewish deaths is an irresponsible exaggeration, and many Jews who actually emigrated to the Soviet Union, Britain, Israel and the United States are included in the number.
                  Six million[edit]
                  Further information: The_Holocaust § Jewish_death_toll
                  The figure of "six million" (which refers only to Jewish victims, and is larger when counting the other ethnic, religious, and minority groups targeted for extinction) is often minimized by such claims to a figure of only 1 million deaths,[by whom?] or only 300,000 deaths.[by whom?] By contrast, the vast majority of scholars, institutions, and even Nazi officials[68] estimate between five and six million Jews perished during the Holocaust,[69] while some claim the number could possibly be even higher.[70] With over 3 million Jewish victims' names collected by Yad Vashem,[71] numerous documents and archives discovered after the war gave meticulous accounts of the exterminations that took place at the death camps (such as Auschwitz and Treblinka).[72] The Nizkor project conducted a thorough research about this claim as well, and found the number of Jewish death to be at least 5.65 million.[73]

Deniers claim that these documents are based on Soviet propaganda, primarily from Ilya Ehrenburg's Jewish Anti-Fascist Committee, and are therefore unreliable. Complicating the matter is that various instances have been reported where the death tolls of particular death camps were claimed to be overstated. These claims vary in verifiability and objectivity. A much-quoted instance of disputing the toll is the "Breitbard Document" (actually a paper by Aaron Breitbart),[74] which describes a commemorative plaque at Auschwitz to the victims that died there, which read, Four million people suffered and died here at the hands of the Nazi murderers between the years 1940 and 1945. In 1990, a new plaque replaced the old one. It now says, May this place where the Nazis assassinated 1,500,000 men, women and children, a majority of them Jews from diverse European countries, be forever for mankind a cry of despair and of warning. The lower numbers are due to the fact that the Soviets "purposely overstated the number of non-Jewish casualties at Auschwitz-Birkenau," according to the Simon Wiesenthal Center. Holocaust deniers insist that the number of Jews killed therefore be lowered by at least 2.5 million. However, the plaque had never been used as an accurate historical source by mainstream historians.[75][76][77] As early as the 1950s, Raul Hillberg estimated 1.1 million Jewish deaths in Auschwitz.[78]

Pre-war accounts of six million Jews facing threat of extermination[edit]
                  Holocaust deniers argue that the multiple pre-World War II claims of precisely six million Jews facing extermination, like former New York Governor Martin Glynn's 1919 article The Crucifixion of Jews Must Stop!, suggests the reported death toll is inaccurate and was invented to fit propaganda.[79]

International Committee of the Red Cross[edit]
                  Holocaust deniers misrepresent and omit information contained in ICRC reports that contradict their claims.[80] Critics argue that Richard Harwood in his "Did Six Million Really Die?" pamphlet could only claim that the ICRC had found no evidence of a policy to exterminate Jews by ignoring key sections of the 1948 report, where the ICRC explicitly states that the systematic extermination of Jews was Nazi policy.[81]

Harwood disputed the notion that homicidal gas chambers were disguised as shower facilities by citing references in the report where ICRC officials inspected bathing facilities. He used their responses to argue that showers functioned as showers and were not part of a killing installation. However this is considered misrepresentation by critics, as the passage Harwood cited is in reference to Allied camps for civilians in Egypt and thus had nothing to do with Nazi concentration camps.[82]

A letter from the Bad Arolsen International Tracing Service regarding only registered deaths at Nazi concentration camps. This and similar correspondence is frequently misrepresented as the absolute death toll of the Holocaust by deniers.
                  Harwood also claimed that Die Tat, a Swiss tabloid newspaper, published statistics that concluded the number of people who died in Nazi prisons and camps from 1939 to 1945 based on ICRC statistics was "300,000, not all of whom were Jews".[83] The January 19, 1955 edition of Die Tat did indeed give a 300,000 figure, but this was only in reference to "Germans and German Jews" and not nationals of other countries.[84] In the 1978 official bulletin, entitled "False Propaganda", the ICRC denounced Holocaust denial and confirmed that the agency "Never published—or even compiled—statistics of this kind which are being falsely attributed to it" and stated that its mission was "to help war victims, not to count them",[85][86][87] and questioned how they would have even been able to obtain such statistics had they wanted to, given that they were "only able to enter only a few concentration camps...in the final days of the war".[85][87] The agency states that the figures used are "the number of deaths recorded by the International Tracing Service on the basis of documents found when the camps were closed",[85][87] and accordingly bear no relation to the total death tolls, since the Nazis destroyed much documentation, and that many deaths occurred in camps where prisoners were generally not registered.[85][87] The ICRC considers this misrepresentation as "propaganda",[85][87] and because these claims regarding the ICRC were used for the defense of Ernst Zündel at his trial in 1985, critics state that despite the agency's attempts to demonstrate the truth, Holocaust deniers have continued to rely on ICRC based disinformation.[84] Archives of the International Tracing Service (located in Bad Arolsen) responding to such misrepresentation can be found here.[88] In 1979, the ICRC stated a second time that they have "never tried to compile statistics on the victims of the war",[89] nor "certified the accuracy of the statistics produced by a third party",[89] and state that the authors of such material have "falsified" both claims that the document originates from the ICRC and refers exclusively to Jews.[89]

As well as in personal correspondence, the ICRC has also addressed this misrepresentation by several other means. In 1975, the ICRC wrote to the Board of Deputies of British Jews in London regarding Harwood's citations, stating:

The figures cited by the author of the booklet are based upon statistics falsely attributed to us, evidently for the purpose of giving them credibility, despite the fact that we never publish information of this kind.[90]

— Françoise Perret, Comité International de la Croix-Rouge, to Jacob Gerwitz, August 22, 1975.
                  Baseler Nachrichten[edit]
                  Similarly, Harwood wrote that the June 4, 1946 edition of Baseler Nachrichten, another Swiss newspaper, reported that “a maximum of only one and a half million Jews could be numbered as casualties.[91] Harwood fails to mention that a later article in a later edition of the newspaper acknowledges that the previous article was incorrect, and 5,800,000 was an accurate number of victims.[92] Critics cite this as an example of deniers using partial information to distort legitimate sources.[93]

Jewish population[edit]
                  One Holocaust denial argument is the comparison of the population of Jews before and after the Holocaust. They state that the 1940 World Almanac gives the world Jewish population as 15,319,359, while the 1948 World Almanac gives the world Jewish population as 15,713,638. They therefore claim that either the figures are wrong, or the Holocaust, meaning the deaths of millions of Jews, cannot have happened to any extent similar to the claimed 6 million. Ken McVay writes:

Only in 1949 are postwar estimates employed, the figures given are for estimates made in 1948. A year or two lag seems to be common for various other population estimates given by the World Almanac. The difference between the 1938 and 1948 figures is thus 4,481,491. In 1949, however, the World Almanac gives a revised 1939 population of 16,643,120 giving a difference of between 1938 and 1947 of 5,376,520. Where the extra population between 1938 and 1939 came from is not cited, though one might speculate that it was based upon the Nazi estimates made in 1942 for the Wannsee Conference. Despite the apparent exactness of the numbers listed, the World Almanac warns that all numbers listed are estimates.[94]

Other sources confirm similar numbers—and earlier than the 1949 World Almanac—for the Jewish population before and after the war. The 1932 American Jewish Yearbook estimate the total number of Jews in the world at 15,192,218, of whom 9,418,248 resided in Europe. However, the 1947 yearbook states: "Estimates of the world Jewish population have been assembled by the American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee (except for the United States and Canada) and are probably the most authentic available at the present time. The figures reveal that the total Jewish population of the world has decreased by one-third from about 16,600,000 in 1939 to about 11,000,000 in 1946 as the result of the annihilation by the Nazis of more than five and a half million European Jews. In Europe only an estimated 3,642,000 remain of the total Jewish pre-war population of approximately 9,740,000." These numbers are also consistent with the findings of the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry, Appendix III, in 1946.

Nazi documentation[edit]

The Höfle Telegram.
                  The Nazis used figures of between 9 and 11 million for the Jewish population of Europe, as evidenced in the notes of the Wannsee Conference. In fact, the Nazis methodically recorded the ongoing reduction of the Jewish population, as in the Korherr Report, which gave the status of the Final Solution through December 1942. The Höfle Telegram was sent by SS-Sturmbannführer Hermann Höfle on January 11, 1943 to SS-Obersturmbannführer Adolf Eichmann in Berlin and detailed the number of deaths of Jews in the concentration camps.[95] In the year 1942 alone, the telegram lists 1,274,166 Jews were exterminated[95] in the four camps of Aktion Reinhard. The Korherr Report compiled by an SS statistician, gave a conservative total of 2,454,000 Jews deported to extermination camps or killed by the Einsatzgruppen. The complete status reports of the Einsatzgruppen death squads were found in the archives of the Gestapo when it was searched by the U.S. Army, and the accuracy attested to by the former Einsatzgruppen members who testified during war crime trials and at other times. These reports alone list an additional 1,500,000 or so murders during mass shootings, the vast majority of these victims were Jews. Further, surviving Nazi documentation spells out their plans to murder the Jews of Europe (see the Wannsee Conference), recorded the trains arriving at various death camps, and included photographs and films of many atrocities.

Testimonies[edit]
                  There are voluminous amounts of testimony from thousands of survivors of the Holocaust,[96] as well as the testimony of captured Nazi officers at the Nuremberg Trials and other times.[97] Holocaust deniers discount the testimony of officers claiming that these witnesses were tortured[3] or that Rudolf Höss allegedly signed a confession written in a language he did not understand (English) or that the Nuremberg Trial did not follow proper judicial procedures. However, Höss's testimony did not consist of merely a signed confession; while in jail he also wrote two volumes of memoirs[98] and gave extensive testimony outside of the Nuremberg proceedings.[99][100] Further, his testimony agrees with that of other contemporary written accounts by Auschwitz officials, such as Pery Broad,[101] an SS man stationed at Auschwitz while Höss was the commandant and the diary kept by SS physician at Auschwitz Johann Kremer, as well as the testimony of hundreds of camp guards and victims.[102] In addition, former SS personnel have criticised Holocaust denial. SS-Oberscharführer Josef Klehr has said that anyone who maintains that nobody was gassed at Auschwitz must be "crazy or on the wrong".[103] SS-Unterscharführer Oswald Kaduk has stated that he does not consider those who maintain such a thing as normal people.[104] Hearing about Holocaust denial compelled former SS-Rottenführer Oskar Gröning to publicly speak about what he witnessed at Auschwitz, and denounce Holocaust deniers,[105] stating:

I would like you to believe me. I saw the gas chambers. I saw the crematoria. I saw the open fires. I was on the ramp when the selections took place. I would like you to believe that these atrocities happened because I was there.[106]

Sonderkommandos provide another key piece of testimony. There were Jewish prisoners who helped march Jews to the gas chambers, and later dragged the bodies to the crematoria. Since they witnessed the entire process, their testimony is vital in confirming that the gas chambers were used for murderous purposes and the scale to which they were used.[107]

Other key testimony comes from non-Jewish survivors of the camps such as Catholic French Resistance member André Rogerie who was held in seven different camps, and who as a member of the Resistance was not targeted for extermination but for hard labor and survived. After the war Rogerie wrote and testified extensively about his experiences in the camps including Auschwitz-Birkenau[108] where he viewed and produced the oldest contemporary sketch of a camp crematorium.[109]

Denial as antisemitism[edit]
                  Holocaust denial is generally viewed as antisemitic. Walter Reich, professor of international affairs at George Washington University and former director of the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, stated, "The primary motivation for most deniers is anti-Semitism."[110] The Encyclopedia of Genocide and Crimes Against Humanity describes Holocaust denial as "a new form of anti-Semitism, but one that hinges on age-old motifs."[111] According to the Anti-Defamation League, "Holocaust denial is a contemporary form of the classic anti-Semitic doctrine of the evil, manipulative and threatening world Jewish conspiracy."[112] French historian Valérie Igounet wrote, "Holocaust denial is a convenient polemical substitute for anti-semitism."[113] In 2005, the European Monitoring Centre on Racism and Xenophobia published a working definition of antisemitism that included "denying the fact, scope, mechanisms (e.g. gas chambers) or intentionality of the genocide of the Jewish people at the hands of National Socialist Germany and its supporters and accomplices during World War II (the Holocaust)".[114]

See also[edit]
                  Judaism portal
                  Discrimination portal
                  Rainer Höss, grandson of Rudolf.
                  Historical revisionism (negationism)
                  Deborah Lipstadt
                  Laws against Holocaust denial
                  Notes[edit]
                  ^ Jump up to: a b Donald L Niewyk, The Columbia Guide to the Holocaust, Columbia University Press, 2000, p.45: "The Holocaust is commonly defined as the murder of more than 5,000,000 Jews by the Germans in World War II." Estimates by scholars range from 5.1 million to 7.8 million. See appropriate section of the Holocaust article.
                  Jump up ^ Key elements of Holocaust denial:
                  "Before discussing how Holocaust denial constitutes a conspiracy theory, and how the theory is distinctly American, it is important to understand what is meant by the term "Holocaust denial." Holocaust deniers, or "revisionists," as they call themselves, question all three major points of definition of the Nazi Holocaust. First, they contend that, while mass murders of Jews did occur (although they dispute both the intentionality of such murders as well as the supposed deservedness of these killings), there was no official Nazi policy to murder Jews. Second, and perhaps most prominently, they contend that there were no homicidal gas chambers, particularly at Auschwitz-Birkenau, where mainstream historians believe over 1 million Jews were murdered, primarily in gas chambers. And third, Holocaust deniers contend that the death toll of European Jews during World War II was well below 6 million. Deniers float numbers anywhere between 300,000 and 1.5 million, as a general rule." Mathis, Andrew E. Holocaust Denial, a Definition Archived 2011-06-09 at the Wayback Machine., The Holocaust History Project, July 2, 2004. Retrieved December 18, 2006.
                  "In part III we directly address the three major foundations upon which Holocaust denial rests, including... the claim that gas chambers and crematoria were used not for mass extermination but rather for delousing clothing and disposing of people who died of disease and overwork; ... the claim that the six million figure is an exaggeration by an order of magnitude—that about six hundred thousand, not six million, died at the hands of the Nazis; ... the claim that there was no intention on the part of the Nazis to exterminate European Jewry and that the Holocaust was nothing more than the unfortunate by-product of the vicissitudes of war." Michael Shermer and Alex Grobman. Denying History: : Who Says the Holocaust Never Happened and Why Do They Say It?, University of California Press, 2000, ISBN 0-520-23469-3, p. 3.
                  "Holocaust Denial: Claims that the mass extermination of the Jews by the Nazis never happened; that the number of Jewish losses has been greatly exaggerated; that the Holocaust was not systematic nor a result of an official policy; or simply that the Holocaust never took place." What is Holocaust Denial, Yad Vashem website, 2004. Retrieved December 18, 2006.
                  "Among the untruths routinely promoted are the claims that no gas chambers existed at Auschwitz, that only 600,000 Jews were killed rather than six million, and that Hitler had no murderous intentions toward Jews or other groups persecuted by his government." Holocaust Denial Archived 2007-04-04 at the Wayback Machine., Anti-Defamation League, 2001. Retrieved June 28, 2007.
                  ^ Jump up to: a b "The kinds of assertions made in Holocaust-denial material include the following:
                  Several hundred thousand rather than approximately six million Jews died during the war.
                  Scientific evidence proves that gas chambers could not have been used to kill large numbers of people.
                  The Nazi command had a policy of deporting Jews, not exterminating them.
                  Some deliberate killings of Jews did occur, but were carried out by the peoples of Eastern Europe rather than the Nazis.
                  Jews died in camps of various kinds, but did so as the result of hunger and disease. The Holocaust is a myth created by the Allies for propaganda purposes, and subsequently nurtured by the Jews for their own ends.
                  Errors and inconsistencies in survivors’ testimonies point to their essential unreliability.
                  Alleged documentary evidence of the Holocaust, from photographs of concentration camp victims to Anne Frank’s diary, is fabricated.
                  The confessions of former Nazis to war crimes were extracted through torture." The nature of Holocaust denial: What is Holocaust denial? Archived July 18, 2011, at the Wayback Machine., JPR report #3, 2000. Retrieved December 18, 2006.
                  Jump up ^ *"'Revisionism' is obliged to deviate from the standard methodology of historical pursuit because it seeks to mold facts to fit a preconceived result, it denies events that have been objectively and empirically proved to have occurred, and because it works backward from the conclusion to the facts, thus necessitating the distortion and manipulation of those facts where they differ from the preordained conclusion (which they almost always do). In short, "revisionism" denies something that demonstrably happened, through methodological dishonesty." McFee, Gordon. "Why 'Revisionism' Isn't" Archived 2010-04-28 at the Wayback Machine., The Holocaust History Project, May 15, 1999. Retrieved December 22, 2006.
                  Alan L. Berger, "Holocaust Denial: Tempest in a Teapot, or Storm on the Horizon?", in Zev Garber and Richard Libowitz (eds), Peace, in Deed: Essays in Honor of Harry James Cargas, Atlanta: Scholars Press, 1998, p. 154.
                  Jump up ^ Richard J. Evans (2002). Lying About Hitler: History, Holocaust, and the David Irving Trial. Basic Books. ISBN 0-465-02153-0.
                  Jump up ^ Pierre Vidal-Naquet, French "une tentative d'extermination sur le papier qui relaie l'extermination réelle" in Les assassins de la mémoire, Un Eichmann de papier, Postface de Gisèle Sapiro, Nouvelle édition revue et augmentée, La Découverte, Paris, 2005, ISBN 2-7071-4545-9.
                  Jump up ^ "Holocaust denial - The IHR's Questions & Answers, and Nizkor's Responses". Nizkor Project. Retrieved 28 September 2013.
                  Jump up ^ Robert L. Hilliard & Michael C. Keith. Waves of Rancor: tuning in the radical right, M.E. Sharpe, 1999, ISBN 0-7656-0131-1, p. 250
                  Jump up ^ Daniel Wolfish & Gordon S. Smith. Who Is Afraid of the State?: Canada in a World of Multiple Centres of Power, University of Toronto Press, 2001, ISBN 0-8020-8388-9, p. 108.
                  ^ Jump up to: a b c d e "Debunking Denial : Hitler's Orders". Emory University. Retrieved 2016-10-13.
                  Jump up ^ "Dokumente zum Nationalsozialismus : Hitlers "Gutachten zum Antisemitismus"" (in German). Ns-archiv.de. Retrieved 2014-03-22.
                  Jump up ^ "''BBC/OU Open2.net - History - Lecture transcript''". Open2.net. Retrieved 2014-03-22.
                  Jump up ^ Dawidowicz, Lucy S.; Altshuler, David A. (1978). Hitler's war against the Jews. Behrman House, Inc. p. 83. ISBN 0-87441-222-6.
                  Jump up ^ Kaes, Anton; Jay, Martín; Dimendberg, Edward. The Weimar Republic sourcebook. University of California Press. p. 133. ISBN 0-520-06775-4.
                  Jump up ^ "''Adolf Hitler on the Jewish Question (Reichstag, 1939 January 30)''". Holocaust-history.org. 1939-01-30. Archived from the original on 2008-03-14. Retrieved 2014-03-22.
                  Jump up ^ The Holocaust Chronicle 1939: The War Against The Jews pg. 149
                  Jump up ^ Marrus, Michael (2000). The Holocaust in History. Toronto: Key Porter Books. p. 37. ISBN 978-0-299-23404-1.
                  Jump up ^ "Adolf Hitler Speech at the Berlin Sportspalast, 30 January 1942".
                  Jump up ^ Bytwerk, Randall. "Joseph Goebbels page". German Propaganda Archive. Calvin College.[permanent dead link]
                  Jump up ^ My Political Testament by Adolf Hitler, translated by The United States Government Printing Office
                  Jump up ^ "Nuremberg Trial Exhibit, 654-PS from". Nuremberg Trials Project. Retrieved 2017-07-21.; English-language summary and analysis (John Buchsbaum): "HLSL Item No.: 2494 (19 September 1945)". Nuremberg Trials Project. Retrieved 2017-07-21.
                  Jump up ^ "The Holocaust from". Channel4.com. Archived from the original on March 26, 2007. Retrieved 2014-03-22.
                  ^ Jump up to: a b c Arad, Yitzhak (1984). "Operation Reinhard: Extermination Camps of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka" (PDF). Yad Vashem Studies. XVI: 205–239.
                  Jump up ^ Ezergailis, Andrew, The Holocaust in Latvia 1941–1944 – The Missing Center, pages 4–7, 239–270, Historical Institute of Latvia (in association with the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum) Riga 1996 ISBN 9984-9054-3-8
                  Jump up ^ Nizkor Project page on Himmler Posen speech Contains both the IMT original transcription of the speech in German, a corrected Nizkor project transcription, original IMT and corrected Nizkor project translation, recording and analysis of actual speech, and link to examples showing treatment of speech by Holocaust deniers.
                  Jump up ^ Office of the United States Chief of Counsel For Prosecution of Axis Criminality, ed. (1946). "Partial Translation Of Document 1919-PS Speech of the Reichsfuehrer&emdash;SS at the Meeting of SS Major-Generals at Posen, October 4th, 1943". International Military Trials - Nurnberg - Nazi Conspiracy and Aggression Volume IV (PDF). 4. Washington D.C.: US Government Printing Office. pp. 563–564. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2007-11-04. Retrieved 2015-04-02. I also want to talk to you, quite frankly, on a very grave matter. Among ourselves it should be mentioned quite frankly, and yet we will never speak of it publicly. Among ourselves it should be mentioned quite frankly, and yet we will never speak of it publicly. Just as we did not hesitate on June 30th, 1934 to do the duty we were bidden, and stand comrades who had lapsed, up against the wall and shoot them, so we have never spoken about it and will never speak of it. It was that tact which is a matter of course and which I am glad to say, is inherent in us, that made us never discuss it among ourselves, never to speak of it. It appalled everyone, and yet everyone was certain that he would do it the next time if such orders are issued and if it is necessary I mean the clearing out of the Jews, the extermination of the Jewish race. … Most of you must know what it means when 100 corpses are lying side by side, or 500 or 1,000…. This is a page of glory in our history which has never been written and is never to be written…
                  Jump up ^ Henry Friedlander, The Origins of Nazi Genocide: From Euthanasia to the Final Solution, UNC Press, 1995, ISBN 0-8078-4675-9, Google Print, ch.6
                  Jump up ^ Felix Kersten The Kersten Memoirs, 1956, p. 162-163, cited in The Holocaust: 66 Questions and Answers
                  ^ Jump up to: a b c Peter Longerich (15 April 2010). Holocaust: The Nazi Persecution and Murder of the Jews. OUP Oxford. p. 289. ISBN 978-0-19-280436-5.
                  Jump up ^ http://nuremberg.law.harvard.edu/php...olor_setting=C Nuremberg Trials Project, Document Number 365
                  Jump up ^ Thacker, Toby (2010) [2009]. Joseph Goebbels: Life and Death. New York: Palgrave Macmillan. p. 328. ISBN 978-0-230-27866-0.
                  ^ Jump up to: a b Joseph Goebbels, The Goebbels Diaries, February 14, 1942 (pp. 85-86) as cited in Joseph Goebbels' Diaries: Excerpts, 1942-43 (2/2)
                  Jump up ^ "Goebbels diaries, the final entries"
                  Jump up ^ Joseph Goebbels, The Goebbels Diaries, April 29, 1942, p. 195 as cited in Joseph Goebbels' Diaries: Excerpts, 1942-43 (2/2)
                  Jump up ^ Joseph Goebbels, The Goebbels Diaries, March 6, 1942, p. 113 as cited in Joseph Goebbels' Diaries: Excerpts, 1942-43 (2/2)
                  Jump up ^ "The Irving Quote". Nizkor.org. Retrieved 2014-03-22.
                  ^ Jump up to: a b c d e McCarthy, Jamie. "Who is David Irving?". holocaust-history.org. San Antonio, Texas: The Holocaust History Project. Archived from the original on 5 September 2015. Retrieved 28 June 2015.
                  Jump up ^ "David Cole's Letter". Nizkor.org. Retrieved 2014-03-22.
                  Jump up ^ Eichmann Interrogated, Farrar, Strous & Giroux edition, 1983, p. 74-82 cited in Letter to Irving, 8/9/96 (part 1)
                  Jump up ^ "The Trial of Adolf Eichmann, Session 104". Nizkor.org. Retrieved 2014-03-22.
                  Jump up ^ "Letter to Irving, 8/9/96 (part 1)". Nizkor.org. 1996-08-09. Retrieved 2014-03-22.
                  Jump up ^ No. 51, December 1942
                  Jump up ^ Longerich, Peter. "Hitler's Role in the Persuection of the Jews by the Nazi Regime: Electronic Version". hdot.org. Druid Hills, Georgia: Emory University. Retrieved 13 October 2016.
                  Jump up ^ "Where did David Irving go wrong?". Holocaust-history.org. Archived from the original on 2014-02-08. Retrieved 2014-03-22.
                  Jump up ^ Himmler, Heinrich. Speech to SS-Gruppenführer at Posen, Poland, October 4th, 1943. U.S. National Archives document 242.256, reel 2 of 3.
                  Jump up ^ Ezard, John (17 February 2001). "Germans knew of Holocaust horror about death camps". The Guardian. Retrieved 16 November 2013.
                  Jump up ^ Konnilyn G. Feig (1981). Hitler's death camps: the sanity of madness. Holmes & Meier. ISBN 0841906750.
                  Jump up ^ "Proving the Gas Chambers & Crematoria". The Nizkor Project. Retrieved 16 November 2013.
                  Jump up ^ "Syrian Holocaust Denial" by Mohammad Daoud, Syria Times September 6, 2000. Retrieved November 8, 2005.
                  Jump up ^ "A Study of the Cyanide Compounds Content in the Walls of the Gas Chambers in the Former Auschwitz & Birkenau Concentration Camps". Nizkor.org. Retrieved 2014-03-22.
                  Jump up ^ "A Study of the Cyanide Compounds Content in the Walls of the Gas Chambers in the Former Auschwitz & Birkenau Concentration Camps". Nizkor.org. Retrieved 2014-03-22.
                  Jump up ^ Goldhagen, Daniel (1996). Hitler's Willing Executioners: Ordinary Germans and the Holocaust. New York: Knopf. p. 157. ISBN 978-0-679-44695-8.
                  Jump up ^ Hayes, Peter (2004). From Cooperation to Complicity: Degussa in the Third Reich. Cambridge; New York; Melbourne: Cambridge University Press. pp. 272–300. ISBN 0-521-78227-9.
                  Jump up ^ in the words of Leuchter, "No holes — no Holocaust"
                  Jump up ^ Denying the Holocaust by Deborah Lipstadt BBC History. p.6
                  Jump up ^ Morris, Errol (2006). "Mr. Death: Transcript". Retrieved 2008-08-07.
                  Jump up ^ e.g. in the "One Third of the Holocaust" documentary
                  Jump up ^ "Trials of German Major War Criminals: Volume 20". Nizkor.org. Retrieved 2014-03-22.
                  Jump up ^ "Shofar FTP Archive File: camps/maidanek//maidanek.04". nizkor.org. Nizkor Project. 31 December 1994. Retrieved 24 May 2015.
                  Jump up ^ International Military Tribunal, vol. 1, p. 252
                  Jump up ^ "Appendix D - Ash Disposal and Mass Graves at Treblinka". The Holocaust History Project. Archived from the original on 2015-09-03. Retrieved 2015-04-16.
                  Jump up ^ "Hoss said in his confession that his men would smoke cigarettes as they pulled the dead Jews out of the gas chambers ten minutes after gassing. Isn't Zyklon-B explosive?". nizkor.org. Nizkor Project. Retrieved 24 May 2015.
                  Jump up ^ Nuremberg document NI-9912
                  Jump up ^ "Mel Mermelstein v. Institute for Historical Review Judgment and Statement of Record". Retrieved November 20, 2010.
                  Jump up ^ "Answers to the 66 Questions of Holocaust Deniers". Jewishvirtuallibrary.org. Retrieved 2014-03-22.
                  Jump up ^ "Mermelstein Victory", Heritage, October 23, 1981.
                  Jump up ^ "Footnote to the Holocaust", Newsweek, October 19, 1981, p. 73.
                  Jump up ^ Wilhelm Höttl, an SS officer and a Doctor of History, testified at the Nuremberg Trials and Eichmann's trial that at a meeting he had with Eichmann in Budapest in late August 1944, "Eichmann ... told me that, according to his information, some 6,000,000 (six million) Jews had perished until then – 4,000,000 (four million) in extermination camps and the remaining 2,000,000 (two million) through shooting by the Operations Units and other causes, such as disease, etc."[1] "Archived copy". Archived from the original on April 9, 2009. Retrieved January 19, 2010. [2]
                  Jump up ^ "Holocaust facts: Where does the figure of 6 million victims come from?". Haaretz. August 11, 2013. Retrieved 8 November 2013. "Responses to common Holocaust-denial claims". ADL. Retrieved 8 November 2013. Martin Gilbert (2002). The Routledge atlas of the Holocaust, 3rd Ed. London: Routledge. p. 245. ISBN 0-415-28145-8. By the most exact estimates of recent research, the number of Jews killed in Europe between September 1939 and May 1945 was nearly six million. This estimate is a minimum; the deaths shown opposite total just over 5,750,000, and are based on such country-by-country and region-by-region records as survive. Dawidowicz, Lucy S. (1986). The war against the Jews, 1933–1945. New York: Bantam Books. ISBN 0-553-34302-5.p. 403
                  Jump up ^ LICHTBLAU, ERIC (March 1, 2013). "The Holocaust Just Got More Shocking". New York Times. Retrieved 9 September 2015. "The Horrifying New Holocaust Discoveries". October 18, 2013. Retrieved 8 November 2013. "French Priest Says Holocaust Death Toll Likely to Rise Following Investigation". Fox News. Retrieved 9 September 2015.
                  Jump up ^ [hhttps://www.ushmm.org/online/hsv/source_view.php?SourceId=32961 "Central Database of Shoah Victims’ Names"]. Retrieved 21 July 2017. "As of November 2004 the Central Database includes over three million names".
                  Jump up ^ "Combating Holocaust Denial: Evidence Of The Holocaust Presented At Nuremberg". United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. Retrieved 8 November 2013.
                  Jump up ^ "What proof exists that the Nazis practiced genocide or deliberately killed six million Jews?". Nizkor Project. Retrieved 3 December 2013.
                  Jump up ^ Andrew Breitbart. "Responses to Revisionist Arguments". motlc.wiesenthal.com. Los Angeles: Simon Wiesenthal Center. Retrieved 10 January 2017.
                  Jump up ^ Hilberg, R. Op. Cit.
                  Jump up ^ Dawidowicz, L., The War Against the Jews. New York: Bantam Books, (1979) p. 191.
                  Jump up ^ Sweibocka, Op. Cit.
                  Jump up ^ Hilberg, Raul (1961). The Destruction of the European Jews. New Haven; London: Yale University Press. p. 958. ISBN 978-0-300-09592-0.
                  Jump up ^ Proctor, Robert N. (2000). The Nazi War on Cancer. Princeton University Press. p. 11.
                  Jump up ^ Lipstadt, p. 114.
                  Jump up ^ Lipstadt, p. 114/115.
                  Jump up ^ Lipstadt, p. 115.
                  Jump up ^ Lipstadt, p. 116.
                  ^ Jump up to: a b Lipstadt, p. 117.
                  ^ Jump up to: a b c d e ICRC Bulletin No. 25, Feb. 1, 1978, cited in Lipstadt, p. 117.
                  Jump up ^ Kahn, Robert (2004). Holocaust Denial and the Law: A Comparative Study. London: Palgrave Macmillan. ISBN 9781403980502. Retrieved 28 June 2015.
                  ^ Jump up to: a b c d e "Red cross exposure of "false propaganda"". Patterns of Prejudice. London: Routledge. 12 (2): 11. January 1978. ISSN 0031-322X. doi:10.1080/0031322X.1978.9969431. Retrieved 28 June 2015.
                  Jump up ^ "Archives". Its-Arolsen.Org. Retrieved 2014-03-22.
                  ^ Jump up to: a b c "Comite International De La Croix-Rouge". Nizkor.org. Retrieved 2014-03-22.
                  Jump up ^ Suzman, Arthur; Diamond, Denis (1978). Six million did die: the truth shall prevail Arthur Suzman and Denis Diamond. South African Jewish Board of Deputies. p. 10. ISBN 978-0620031288.
                  Jump up ^ Harwood, p. 14., cited in Lipstadt, p. 112.
                  Jump up ^ Baseler Nachrichten, October 7, 1952; Aronsfeld, The Text of the Holocaust, p. 14., cited in Lipstadt, Denying the Holocaust.
                  Jump up ^ Lipstadt, p. 112.
                  Jump up ^ "The World Almanac Gambit", Deceit & Misrepresentation: The Techniques of Holocaust Denial, Nizkor Project website. Retrieved December 6, 2009.
                  ^ Jump up to: a b Hanyok, Robert (2004). "Eavesdropping on Hell: Historical Guide to Western Communications Intelligence and the Holocaust, 1939-1945" (PDF). p. 80. Retrieved 2007-09-09.
                  Jump up ^ See for example here: Cataloguing and Indexing; ##USC Shoah Foundation Institute
                  Jump up ^ Other Trials by the Holocaust Education & Archive Research Team
                  Jump up ^ "Death Dealer: The Memoirs of the SS Kommandant at Auschwitz", by Rudolf Höss, Steven Paskuly, Foreword Primo Levi, Translated from German by Andrew Pollinger and "Commandant of Auschwitz : The Autobiography of Rudolf Höss" by Rudolf Höss, Constantine Fitzgibbon, Joachim Neugroschel, Introduction by Primo Levi
                  Jump up ^ "How many People Died at Auschwitz" Archived May 21, 2011, at the Wayback Machine., by Franciszek Piper, Article Review, Memorial and Museum Auschwitz-Birkenau, Note 24: Hoess testimony, March 11, 1947, The proceedings of the Supreme National Tribunal in Warsaw.
                  Jump up ^ PDF - Law Reports of Trials of War Criminals, Volume VII, p. 11 Case 38. Trial of Obersturmbannführer Rudolf Franz Ferdinand Hoess. Supreme National Tribunal of Poland (11th-29th March, 1947)
                  Jump up ^ "KZ Auschwitz: Reminiscences of Pery Broad, SS man in the Auschwitz concentration camp", by Pery Broad]. See also "The Case for Auschwitz: evidence from the Irving trial" By Robert Jan Pelt, p. 224. and "People in Auschwitz" by Hermann Langbein, Henry Friedlander p. 59, 112
                  Jump up ^ How Reliable are the Hoss Memoirs? Archived 2012-04-29 at WebCite by John C. Zimmerman. Associate Professor, University of Nevada, Las Vegas. 11 February 1999.
                  Jump up ^ Demant, Ebbo (Hg.): Auschwitz — "Direkt von der Rampe weg..." Kaduk, Erber, Klehr: Drei Täter geben zu Protokoll, p. 114. Hamburg: Rowohlt, 1979 ISBN 3-499-14438-7
                  Jump up ^ Drei Deutsche Mörder. Aufzeichnungen über die Banalität des Bösen, Germany 1998 (filmed in 1978). Directed by Ebbo Demant, produced by Südwestrundfunk.
                  Jump up ^ Rees, Laurence. Auschwitz: The Nazis & The 'Final Solution, p. 300. London: BBC Books, 2005. ISBN 0-563-52117-1
                  Jump up ^ Rees, p. 301
                  Jump up ^ "The Nizkor Project - Command staff". Nizkor.org. Retrieved 2014-03-22.
                  Jump up ^ INA, Major Interviews, General André Rogerie; audio recording
                  Jump up ^ Annette Wieviorka, Déportation et génocide. Entre la mémoire et l’oubli, Plon, 1992, p. 249.
                  Jump up ^ Reich, Walter. "Erasing the Holocaust", The New York Times, July 11, 1993.
                  Jump up ^ "Holocaust denial is a new form of anti-Semitism, but one that hinges on age-old motifs." Dinah Shelton, Encyclopedia of Genocide and Crimes Against Humanity, Macmillan Reference, 2005, p. 45.
                  Jump up ^ "Introduction: Denial as Anti-Semitism" Archived 2011-06-04 at the Wayback Machine., Holocaust Denial: An Online Guide to Exposing and Combating Anti-Semitic Propaganda, Anti-Defamation League website. Retrieved August 27, 2009.
                  Jump up ^ Igounet, Valérie. "Holocaust denial is part of a strategy", Le Monde diplomatique, May, 1998.
                  Jump up ^ "Working Definition of Antisemitism" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on January 25, 2011. (33.8 KB), European Fundamental Rights Agency, 16 March 2005.
                  References[edit]
                  About Holocaust denial[edit]
                  Lipstadt, Deborah E. (1994). Denying the Holocaust: The Growing Assault on Truth and Memory (Pbk. ed.). New York, New York: Plume. ISBN 978-0452272743. Retrieved 9 July 2015.
                  Lipstadt, Deborah E. (2006). History on Trial: My Day in Court with a Holocaust Denier (1st Harper Perennial ed.). New York: Harper Perennial. ISBN 9780060593773.
                  Himmler, Heinrich (1974). Smith, Bradley F.; Peterson, Agnes F., eds. Geheimreden 1933 [i.e. neunzehnhundertdreiunddreissig] bis 1945 [i.e. neunzehnhundertfuenfundvierzig]: und andere Ansprachen (in German). Frankfurt a. M.: Propyläen Verlag. ISBN 9783549073056. (Frankfurt a. M., Berlin, Wien 1974)
                  Evans, Richard J. (2012). In Defence Of History. London: Granta Books. ISBN 9781847087904. Retrieved 9 July 2015.
                  Evans, Richard J. (2002). Lying about Hitler : history, Holocaust, and the David Irving trial. New York: Basic Books. ISBN 9780465021536. Retrieved 9 July 2015.
                  Kerr, Gordon (2000). The Irving Judgment: David Irving V. Penguin Books and Professor Deborah Lipstadt. London: Penguin Books. ISBN 9780140298994. Actual text of the judgment in the Irving case.
                  Guttenplan, D. D. (2002). The Holocaust on trial (1st American ed.). New York: W. W. Norton & Company. ISBN 9780393322927.
                  Niewyk, Donald (2009). The Holocaust: Problems and Perspectives of Interpretationof interpretation (4th ed.). Boston: Cengage Learning. ISBN 9780547189468.
                  Pelt, Robert Jan van (2002). The Case for Auschwitz: Evidence from the Irving Trial. Bloomington, Indiana: Indiana University Press. ISBN 9780253340160. Retrieved 9 July 2015.
                  Shermer, Michael; Grobman, Alex; Hertzberg, Arthur (2009). Denying History: Who Says the Holocaust Never Happened and Why Do They Say It?. Oakland, California: University of California Press. ISBN 9780520944091. Retrieved 9 July 2015.
                  Michael Shermer, Why People Believe Weird Things: Pseudoscience, Superstition, and Other Confusions of Our Time, Freeman, New York 1997 (ISBN 0-8050-7089-3).
                  Michael Shermer, "Holocaust Revisionism Update: David Cole Recants/David Irving Says Churchill Knew About Pearl Harbor". Skeptic 6, no. 1 (1998): 23–25
                  Mr. Death: The Rise and Fall of Fred A. Leuchter, Jr., a documentary by Errol Morris.
                  Abbot A., "Holocaust Denial Research Disclaimed", Nature, 368, 1994
                  Zimmerman, John C. (2000). Holocaust Denial: Demographics, Testimonies and Ideologies. Lanham, Maryland: University Press of America. ISBN 9780761818229.
                  John C. Zimmerman, "Holocaust Denial". Los Angeles Times, January 16, 2000, M4
                  Jean Claude Pressac: "Les carences et incohérences du Rapport Leuchter" Jour J., la lettre télégraphique juive, 12 December 1988.
                  Jean Claude Pressac, "Auschwitz: Technique and operation of the gas chambers", The Beate Klarsfeld Foundation, New York 1989
                  Jean Claude Pressac, Les Crématoires d'Auschwitz: La Machinerie Du Meurtre De Masse, CNRS editions, Paris, 1993.
                  Pierre Vidal-Naquet, "Les assassins de la mémoire", Un Eichman de papier, Postface de Gisèle Sapiro, Nouvelle édition revue et augmentée, La Découverte, Paris, 2005, ISBN 2-7071-4545-9.
                  Pierre Vidal-Naquet, "Qui sont les assassins de la mémoire?" in Réflexions sur le génocide. Les juifs, la mémoire et le présent, vol. III. La Découverte 1995.
                  Brigitte Bailer-Galanda, Wilhelm Lasek, Amoklauf gegen die Wirklichkeit. NS-Verbrechen und revisionistische Geschichtsschreibung. Wien, 1992.
                  George Wellers, "A propos du «Rapport Leuchter» et les chambres à gaz d'Auschwitz", Le Monde Juif, 134, 1989.
                  Till Bastian, "Auschwitz und die «Auschwitz-Lüge». Massenmord und Geschichtsfälschung", Beck'sche Reihe München, 1994.
                  Francesco Germinario, Estranei alla democrazia. Negazionismo e antisemitismo nella destra radicale italiana BFS Editore, Pisa, 2001.
                  Francesco Rotondi, Luna di miele ad Auschwitz. Riflessioni sul negazionismo della Shoah, Edizioni Scientifiche Italiane, Napoli, 2005.
                  Flores M., Storia, Verità e Giustizia, Mondadori, Milano, 2001.
                  Valentina Pisanty, L'irritante questione delle camere a gas. Logica del negazionismo, Bompiani, Milano, 1998.
                  Ted Gottfried, Deniers of the Holocaust: Who They Are, What They Do, Why They Do It, Brookfield Conn Twenty-First Century Books, 2001.
                  Henry Rousso, Le dossier Lyon III: le rapport sur le racisme et le négationnisme à l'université Jean-Moulin, Paris, 2004.
                  Nadine Fresco "Les redresseurs de morts. Chambres à gaz: la bonne nouvelle. Comment on révise l'histoire", Les Temps Modernes, 407, June 1980.
                  Nadine Fresco, The Denial of the Dead On the Faurisson Affair 1981.
                  Georges Bensoussan "Négationnisme et antisionnisme: récurrences et convergences des discours du rejet", Revue d'histoire de la Shoah, 166, May–August 1999. Centre de documentation juive contemporaine 1999.
                  Valérie Igounet, "Dossier «Les terroirs de l'extrême-droite»: Un négationnisme stratégique", Le Monde diplomatique (May 1998).
                  Valérie Igounet, Histoire du négationnisme en France, Paris, Le Seuil, 2000
                  Pierre Bridonneau, Oui, il faut parler des négationnistes, Éditions du Cerf 1997.
                  Yehuda Bauer "A Past that Will Not Go Away". in The Holocaust and History: The Known, the Unknown, the Disputed, and the Reexamined. Ed. Michael Berenbaum and Abraham J. Peck. Bloomington: Published in association with the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum by Indiana University Press, 1998, pp. 12–22.
                  Alan L. Berger, "Holocaust Denial: Tempest in a Teapot, or Storm on the Horizon?" in Peace, in Deed: Essays in Honor of Harry James Cargas. Ed. Zev Garber and Richard Libowitz. Atlanta: Scholars Press, 1998, pp. 31–45.
                  Joseph Dan, "Four Ways of Holocaust Denial". in Bruch und Kontinuität: Jüdisches Denken in der europäischen Geistesgeschichte. Ed. Eveline Goodman-Thau and Michael Daxner. Berlin: Akademie Verlag, 1995, pp. 39–46.
                  Patrick Finney "Ethics, Historical Relativism and Holocaust Denial." Rethinking History 2 (1998), pp. 359–369.
                  Jan Markiewicz, Wojciech Gubala, Jerzy Labedz, "A Study of the Cyanide Compounds Content in the Walls of the Gas Chambers in the Former Auschwitz & Birkenau Concentration Camps", Z Zagadnien Sqdowych, XXX, 1994.
                  Wayne Klein, "Truth's Turning: History and the Holocaust". In Postmodernism and the Holocaust. Ed. Alan Milchman and Alan Rosenberg. Amsterdam: Editions Rodopi, 1998, pp. 53–83.
                  Jonathan Petropoulos, "Holocaust Denial: A Generational Typology." In Lessons and Legacies III: Memory, Memorialization, and Denial. Ed. Peter Hayes. Evanston, IL: Northwestern University Press, 1999.
                  Werner Wegner: "Keine Massenvergasungen in Auschwitz? Zur Kritik des Leuchter-Gutachtens", in: Die Schatten der Vergangenheit. Impulse zur Historisierung der Vergangenheit, hg. v. Uwe Backes, Eckhard Jesse und Rainer Zitelmann, Propyläen Verlag, Berlin 1990, S. pp. 450–476 (ISBN 3-549-07407-7).
                  Wicken, Stephen (2006). "Views of the Holocaust in Arab Media and Public Discourse" (PDF). Yale Journal of International Affairs: 103–15.
                  Jürgen Zarusky: "Leugnung des Holocaust. Die antisemitische Strategie nach Auschwitz. Bundesprüfstelle für jugendgefährdende Schriften Aktuell – Amtliches Mitteilungsblatt". Jahrestagung 9./10. Nov. 1999, Marburg. Auch als Internet-Veröffentlichung (pdf-Dokument) erhältlich.
                  Martin Finkenberger/Horst Junginger (Hrsg.): Im Dienste der Lügen. Herbert Grabert (1901–1978) und seine Verlage. Aschaffenburg: Alibri-Verl., 2004 (ISBN 3-932710-76-2).
                  Thomas Wandres: Die Strafbarkeit des Auschwitz-Leugnens. Berlin 2000 (ISBN 3-428-10055-7).
                  "Holocaust Denial Literature: A Bibliography". Retrieved December 8, 2008.
                  "Who Denies the Holocaust And Why Do They Deny It?". Retrieved February 9, 2009.
                  Jonathan Josephs, Holocaust Denial Legislation — A justifiable infringement of freedom of speech? (Université Libre de Bruxelles; Working Papers du Centre Perelman de philosophie du droit, n° 2008/3)
                  Hilberg, Raul (2003). The Destruction of the European Jews. New Haven, Connecticut: Yale University Press. ISBN 9780300095579.
                  Nicholas Terry, Roberto Muehlenkamp, Jason Myers, and Jonathan Harrison (2012). Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka: Holocaust Denial and Operation Reinhard: A Critique of the Falsehoods of Mattagno, Graf, and Kues. Holocaust Controversies. Book Length Analysis of Holocaust Deniers' Views of Operation Reinhard.
                  Rubenstein, Richard L.; Roth, John K. (2003). Approaches to Auschwitz, Revised Edition: The Holocaust and Its Legacy. Louisville, Kentucky: Westminster John Knox. ISBN 9781611642148. Retrieved 9 July 2015.
                  Hayes, Peter; Roth, John K. (2010). The Oxford Handbook of Holocaust Studies (1st pbk ed.). Oxford: Oxford University Press. ISBN 9780199211869. Retrieved 9 July 2015.
                  Hirsh, David (2003). Law Against Genocide: Cosmopolitan Trials. Singapore: Marshall Cavendish. ISBN 9781843145073. Retrieved 9 July 2015.
                  Wistrich, Robert Solomon (2012). Holocaust Denial: The Politics of Perfidy. Berlin: Walter de Gruyter & Co. ISBN 9783110288216. Retrieved 9 July 2015.
                  Atkins, Stephen E. (2009). Holocaust denial as an international movement. Santa Barbara, California: ABC-CLIO. ISBN 9780313345388. Retrieved 9 July 2015.
                  Stern, Kenneth S. (1993). Holocaust denial (3rd printing. ed.). New York: American Jewish Committee. ISBN 9780874951028.
                  By Holocaust deniers[edit]
                  Arthur R. Butz, The Hoax of the Twentieth Century: The Case Against the Presumed Extermination of European Jewry, Newport Beach: Institute for Historical Review, 1994 (ISBN 0-9679856-9-2).
                  Faurisson, Robert, My Life As a Revisionist, The Journal of Historical Review, volume 9 no. 1 (Spring 1989), p. 5.
                  Ernst Gauss (Ed.), Dissecting the Holocaust: The Growing Critique of 'Truth' and 'Memory', Alabama: Theses & Dissertations Press, 2000 (ISBN 0-9679856-0-9). "Gauss" is a pseudonym for Germar Rudolf, the founder of "Theses & Dissertations Press."
                  Jürgen Graf, Der Holocaust auf dem Prüfstand, 1992.
                  Richard E. Harwood, Did Six Million Really Die?, Noontide Press.
                  Michael Hoffman II, The Great Holocaust Trial, (June 1985, 2nd Edition) (ISBN 0-939484-22-6).
                  Fred A. Leuchter, Robert Faurisson, Germar Rudolf, The Leuchter Reports: Critical Edition, Chicago, Theses & Dissertations Press, 2005 (ISBN 1-59148-015-9).
                  Mr. Death: The Rise and Fall of Fred A. Leuchter, Jr. (Transcript) is a 1999 documentary film by Errol Morris about execution technician Fred A. Leuchter. Morris talked about it in Voices on Antisemitism.
                  Germar Rudolf, The Rudolf Report: Expert Report on Chemical and Technical Aspects of the 'Gas Chambers' of Auschwitz, Chicago: Theses & Dissertations Press, 2001.
                  "Syrian Holocaust Denial" by Mohammad Daoud, Syria Times September 6, 2000. Retrieved November 8, 2005.
                  "Anti-Semitism and Holocaust Denial in the Iranian Media" MEMRI Special Dispatch Series no 855, January 28, 2005. Retrieved November 8, 2005.
                  "Palestinian Holocaust Denial" Reuven Paz, Peacewatch April 21, 2000. Retrieved November 8, 2005. At Archive.org
                  External links[edit]
                  The Holocaust History Project
                  The Nizkor Project
                  Holocaust Denial on Trial, Emory University
                  Voices on Antisemitism Interview with Deborah Lipstadt from the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
                  [hide] v t e
                  Historical revisionism (negationism)
                  Denialism Relativism Rationalization Victim blaming Vergangenheitsbewältigung Historiography school textbook controversies
                  Genocide denial
                  Holocaust trivialization criticism Armenian genocide Serbian genocide Holodomor Rwandan genocide Cambodian genocide Srebrenica massacre Nanking massacre
                  Proponents
                  Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Austin App Claude Autant-Lara Maurice Bardèche Harry Elmer Barnes John Tuson Bennett Jane Birdwood, Baroness Birdwood Don Black Eric Butler Arthur Butz Gheorghe Buzatu Willis Carto Louis-Ferdinand Céline Norberto Ceresole Thies Christophersen Craig Cobb Doug Collins Louis Darquier de Pellepoix Günter Deckert Léon Degrelle Luis D'Elía David Duke François Duprat Richard Edmonds Saeed Emami Robert Faurisson James H. Fetzer Bobby Fischer Paul Fromm Hermann Gauch Hutton Gibson Stephen Goodson Jürgen Graf Nick Griffin Hans F. K. Günther Anthony Hancock Peter Hartung Ursula Haverbeck Taj El-Din Hilaly Adolf Hitler Michael A. Hoffman II David Hoggan Ahmed Huber Augustus Sol Invictus David Irving Colin Jordan Ilias Kasidiaris James Keegstra Ali Khamenei Nicholas Kollerstrom Franz Kurowski Gottfried Küssel Laurent Louis Fred A. Leuchter Alex Linder Horst Mahler Naser Makarem Shirazi Princess Marie Adelheid of Lippe James J. Martin Anders Greif Mathisen Carlo Mattogno David McCalden Nikolaos Michaloliakos Eustace Mullins Issam Naaman Michael Collins Piper Oleg Platonov Konstantinos Plevris Robert Poulet Roeland Raes Ahmed Rami Mohammad-Ali Ramin Paul Rassinier Otto Ernst Remer Michèle Renouf Vincent Reynouard Jürgen Rieger Ingrid Rimland Thomas Robb Manfred Roeder Malcolm Ross Germar Rudolf Bernhard Schaub Hans Schmidt Simon Sheppard Bradley R. Smith Wilhelm Stäglich Kevin Alfred Strom Sultan bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan Robert Sungenis Tomislav Sunić Mohammed Taheri Serge Thion H. Keith Thompson Fredrick Töben Ferdinand Topacio Franjo Tuđman Hal Turner Richard Verrall Louis Vezelis James von Brunn Udo Walendy Adam Walker Mark Weber Bill White Richard Williamson Sami Abu Zuhri Ernst Zündel
                  Organizations
                  Adelaide Institute Centre for the Study of the Causes of the War CODOH HIAG Institute for Historical Review
                  Publications
                  Did Six Million Really Die? Leuchter report Journal of Historical Review The Hoax of the Twentieth Century
                  Conferences
                  International Conference to Review the Global Vision of the Holocaust Bali Holocaust Conference
                  Publishing houses
                  Arndt Verlag J.J. Fedorowicz Publishing Munin Verlag Nation Europa Verlag
                  Legal status
                  Statute law
                  Austria Belgium France Germany
                  Case law
                  Lehideux and Isorni v France R v Zundel
                  Treaties
                  Additional Protocol to the Convention on Cybercrime
                  Categories: CriticismsHolocaust denial
                  Navigation menu
                  Not logged inTalkContributionsCreate accountLog inArticleTalkReadEditView historySearch

Search Wikipedia
                  Go
                  Main page
                  Contents
                  Featured content
                  Current events
                  Random article
                  Donate to Wikipedia
                  Wikipedia store
                  Interaction
                  Help
                  About Wikipedia
                  Community portal
                  Recent changes
                  Contact page
                  Tools
                  What links here
                  Related changes
                  Upload file
                  Special pages
                  Permanent link
                  Page information
                  Wikidata item
                  Cite this page
                  Print/export
                  Create a book
                  Download as PDF
                  Printable version
                  Languages
                  日本語
                  Português
                  Українська
                  Edit links
                  This page was last edited on 18 September 2017, at 14:36.
                  Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization.
                  Privacy policyAbout WikipediaDisclaimersContact WikipediaDevelopersCookie statementMobile viewWikimedia Foundation Powered by MediaWiki

Comment

I'm not reading your wall of jewish poz. Yes, 271,000 or 282,000 is entirely different than the 6 gorillian lie. Especially when the deaths were from disease and starvation and not a planned extermination.

Comment

I'm not reading your wall of jewish poz. Yes, 271,000 or 282,000 is entirely different than the 6 gorillian lie. Especially when the deaths were from disease and starvation and not a planned extermination.
                      That is where we differ, post actual data, I will read it.

Prove me wrong or go away.

Comment

That is where we differ, post actual data, I will read it.

Prove me wrong or go away.
                        You posted garbage from wikipedia, which any JIDF agent can go and modify to suit their narrative.

You would have to prove yourself right since you're the one regurgitating a completely insane lie but you won't be able to prove it because it didn't happen.

Comment

1. Autopsies of camp inmates by forensic expert Dr. Charles Larson showed that none of them were killed by poison gas.

2. No photographic evidence was taken by Allied aerial reconnaissance of the camps between 1942-1945 showing mass exterminations or removal of human remains, even though such activity would had to have occurred round-the-clock.

3. No German communications, which were being monitored by the British government throughout the war due to the early cracking of German codes, alluded to any mass extermination or extraordinary loss of life in the camps.

4. No captured diaries or journals of high-ranking German officials alluded to any program of extermination, nor is there any documentation whatsoever alluding to a program of extermination.

5. Neither mass graves of eleven million bodies nor the remains of the equivalent number of bodies in layers of ash and crushed bone, have ever been located in or around the internment camps.

6. The human soap, skin lampshades, and shrunken heads were admitted as lies in mainstream American newspapers such as The New York Times in the 1980s.

7. The steam chambers and electrified floors, the first alleged methods of extermination, were quickly proven to be lies before the gas chamber story took hold. If the gas chambers had been real there would have been no need to lie about steam chambers and electrified floors first.

8. The Katyn Massacre, the shootings of over 20,000 Poles for which Germans were hanged, was admitted by the Russian government in 1990 to have been actually committed by the Bolshevik NKVD.

9. The Babi Yar massacre has been proven to be a lie conjured up by Bolshevik Jewish propaganda minister Ilya Ehrenburg. The story, which involved the Germans killing anywhere from 30,000-300,000 Jews outside of Kiev in 1941 (with no eyewitnesses) and then returning to the site three years later to dig up all the remains and destroy them using "bone crunching machines" (while being pursued by the Red Army, no less) was laughable to begin with. However, there is evidence which supports the executions of Ukrainians at the site in the early 1930s by the heavily-Jewish NKVD.

10. Official Soviet policy was to prioritize the evacuation of Jews via trains ahead of the German advance. Eastern Soviet territories such as Kazakhstan recorded huge numbers of Jews flooding into their lands during WWII.

11. All the "information" on gas chambers came from the Soviet Union, as the Western Allies did not capture any camps that are said to have had any. Nor is there film footage of any death camps, as the only camps which are claimed to be death camps today were captured by the Soviets, who didn't allow any film cameras into those sites.

12. All German camps had supplies of Zyklon B, not just the camps which were said to have had gas chambers. Large quantities of Zyklon B are neither mysterious nor sinister, as it takes a relatively high amount of the spray to kill lice.

13. A ground-penetrating radar study conducted by an Australian research team in 1999 proved that the ground around Treblinka had been undisturbed down to 30 meters, meaning that no human remains of one million people were deposited there. This supports official German documentation which shows Treblinka to be a transit camp.

14. Records show that German guards were severely reprimanded for so much as striking camp inmates, let alone killing them.

15. Germany has no history of genocidal behavior, not even at its most aggressive. Jews on the other hand do have a history of genocidal behavior, from Biblical times to the Soviet Union to modern-day Palestine. Jews are also notorious for projecting their own behavior onto their enemies.

16. German "admissions of guilt" were obtained through torture by Allied agents, which included genital mutilation, mock executions, beatings, and death threats directed at family members; Rudolf Hoess, commandant of Auschwitz, was tortured so terribly he admitted to a crimes in a concentration camp that didn't even exist.

17. If the Germans had wanted to kill Jewish inmates all they would had to have done was simply not feed them; this is how Eisenhower exterminated 1.5 million German POWs in the Rhineland death camps after the war. There's no need for elaborate methods such as gas chambers.

18. Rudolf Vrba, the Slovak Jew who popularized the gas chamber story, was forced to admit under oath during the Ernst Zundel trial in 1985 that he had never witnessed an actual gassing, and that his stories were "artistic representations" (lies).

19. Numerous Holocaust memoirs, such as Herman Rosenblat's 'Angel at the Fence' and Jerzy Kosinski's 'The Painted Bird,' have been proven to be fiction.

20. If the Holocaust had actually happened, it would not require Draconian laws drafted by powerful Jewish organizations to defend its veracity. No other historical narrative is protected by the threat of heavy fines and imprisonment. Truth doesn't fear investigation.

21. All German documents and statements made by German officials show that the Final Solution meant the repatriation of Jews to their own territory in the East, not their extermination. There is no evidence to the contrary.

22. During World War One, the British government ran stories in the newspapers about Germans gassing people to death and bayoneting babies. After the war, the British government issued an official apology for the lies. They didn't do the same after WW2.

23. Jews have a history of exaggerating their suffering, such as during the Khmelnytsky Uprising in Ukraine in the 17th Century. For centuries Jew claimed that half a million to a million of them died during the rebellion when today it's accepted that actual Jewish casualties did not exceed ten thousand.

24. There is no reason to believe that the emaciated corpses found in the camps by the Allied forces were anything other than victims of starvation and typhus, which afflicted all of Germany in the final weeks of the war due to Allied saturation bombing. Gassing people does not cause them to lose weight, and if Jews were being immediately gassed upon arrival at the camps, where are the otherwise healthy bodies that died from these gassings?

25. The mobile gas vans allegedly use to gas Jews were actually a Soviet invention by the jew Isay Berg, a top-ranking NKVD official.

26. German commanders refused to follow Hitler's direct order to have murderous Bolshevik commissars executed, as the commanders considered cold-blooded killing dishonorable. Yet, people are told to believe that these same commanders were overseeing the widespread extermination of millions of civilians on the Eastern Front.

27. Allied propaganda states that the National Socialists had a policy of extermination towards Slavs in the Soviet Union, yet there is no proof of this, and throughout Eastern Europe, the Germans were welcome as liberators. Furthermore hundreds of thousands of Slavic Europeans volunteered for service in the Waffen-SS.

28. Sporadic killings of the few Jews that remained to be caught by the Germans in the Soviet Union were typically carried out by vengeful Slavs who had scores to settle after two decades of Jewish tyranny and violence directed at their countries and families. It was German soldiers, in fact, who routinely tried to stop this violence.

29. The Einsatzgruppen, who lately have been the focus of Jewish TV shows, movies, and books on account of the death of the gas chamber lie, were German troops whose job it was to secure the rear lines, which were frequent targets of terrorist activity by Bolsheviks. There is no reason to believe they were shooting thousands or millions of people.

30. Going back to 1885 there are at least 200 mentions of six million Jews suffering terrible persecutions. The number six has religious significance for jews.

If you still need further proof; it requires a lot of fuel to cremate a body. If you use petroleum products, you're looking at a barrel of oil per person or a cord of wood. The Third Reich barely had the fuel to keep its vehicles rolling, much less to burn 6 million jews; even less for the other 5 million if you go by the 11 million number. Auschwitz received no greater allocation of fuel than any other camp of its size. If they were using wood, the entire surrounding area would be deforested for miles.

Now, we move on to the ovens themselves. A modern purpose-built cremation oven needs to run for 2 hours at 1400° to cremate a body. The more flesh you add, the more fuel and time are required. They claim that Auschwitz was simultaneously cremating multiple bodies in less than half of the time, despite the fact that we cannot do so under ideal conditions today.

Then, there's the oven design. Allegedly, it was several banks of ovens connected to a central chimney. This would cause creosote buildup to clog the passages and catch fire after a week of continuous use; though the high temperatures require a cool down period to prevent fatigue to the retort and the structure itself. If you ran it nonstop, the mortar would crack and the bricks would collapse within a week.

Then, there's the after-effects. When cremated, bones and bone fragments still remain. They have to be put through a pulverizer; a device similar to a grist mill, that reduces the charred skeleton to the fragments that you see in creaming.

To dispose of large quantities of bone fragments, it would overcalcify the soil and the surrounding area; akin to salting the earth. Calcium deposits would be found in the local flora and fauna. Such is not the case.

Comment

I read this & looked into a few of them, I can easily find data to disprove the few I searched but what I see in 100% clarity is you hate Jews.

You posted garbage from wikipedia, which any JIDF agent can go and modify to suit their narrative.

You would have to prove yourself right since you're the one regurgitating a completely insane lie but you won't be able to prove it because it didn't happen.
                            1. Autopsies of camp inmates by forensic expert Dr. Charles Larson showed that none of them were killed by poison gas.

2. No photographic evidence was taken by Allied aerial reconnaissance of the camps between 1942-1945 showing mass exterminations or removal of human remains, even though such activity would had to have occurred round-the-clock.

3. No German communications, which were being monitored by the British government throughout the war due to the early cracking of German codes, alluded to any mass extermination or extraordinary loss of life in the camps.

4. No captured diaries or journals of high-ranking German officials alluded to any program of extermination, nor is there any documentation whatsoever alluding to a program of extermination.

5. Neither mass graves of eleven million bodies nor the remains of the equivalent number of bodies in layers of ash and crushed bone, have ever been located in or around the internment camps.

6. The human soap, skin lampshades, and shrunken heads were admitted as lies in mainstream American newspapers such as The New York Times in the 1980s.

7. The steam chambers and electrified floors, the first alleged methods of extermination, were quickly proven to be lies before the gas chamber story took hold. If the gas chambers had been real there would have been no need to lie about steam chambers and electrified floors first.

8. The Katyn Massacre, the shootings of over 20,000 Poles for which Germans were hanged, was admitted by the Russian government in 1990 to have been actually committed by the Bolshevik NKVD.

9. The Babi Yar massacre has been proven to be a lie conjured up by Bolshevik Jewish propaganda minister Ilya Ehrenburg. The story, which involved the Germans killing anywhere from 30,000-300,000 Jews outside of Kiev in 1941 (with no eyewitnesses) and then returning to the site three years later to dig up all the remains and destroy them using "bone crunching machines" (while being pursued by the Red Army, no less) was laughable to begin with. However, there is evidence which supports the executions of Ukrainians at the site in the early 1930s by the heavily-Jewish NKVD.

10. Official Soviet policy was to prioritize the evacuation of Jews via trains ahead of the German advance. Eastern Soviet territories such as Kazakhstan recorded huge numbers of Jews flooding into their lands during WWII.

11. All the "information" on gas chambers came from the Soviet Union, as the Western Allies did not capture any camps that are said to have had any. Nor is there film footage of any death camps, as the only camps which are claimed to be death camps today were captured by the Soviets, who didn't allow any film cameras into those sites.

12. All German camps had supplies of Zyklon B, not just the camps which were said to have had gas chambers. Large quantities of Zyklon B are neither mysterious nor sinister, as it takes a relatively high amount of the spray to kill lice.

13. A ground-penetrating radar study conducted by an Australian research team in 1999 proved that the ground around Treblinka had been undisturbed down to 30 meters, meaning that no human remains of one million people were deposited there. This supports official German documentation which shows Treblinka to be a transit camp.

14. Records show that German guards were severely reprimanded for so much as striking camp inmates, let alone killing them.

15. Germany has no history of genocidal behavior, not even at its most aggressive. Jews on the other hand do have a history of genocidal behavior, from Biblical times to the Soviet Union to modern-day Palestine. Jews are also notorious for projecting their own behavior onto their enemies.

16. German "admissions of guilt" were obtained through torture by Allied agents, which included genital mutilation, mock executions, beatings, and death threats directed at family members; Rudolf Hoess, commandant of Auschwitz, was tortured so terribly he admitted to a crimes in a concentration camp that didn't even exist.

17. If the Germans had wanted to kill Jewish inmates all they would had to have done was simply not feed them; this is how Eisenhower exterminated 1.5 million German POWs in the Rhineland death camps after the war. There's no need for elaborate methods such as gas chambers.

18. Rudolf Vrba, the Slovak Jew who popularized the gas chamber story, was forced to admit under oath during the Ernst Zundel trial in 1985 that he had never witnessed an actual gassing, and that his stories were "artistic representations" (lies).

19. Numerous Holocaust memoirs, such as Herman Rosenblat's 'Angel at the Fence' and Jerzy Kosinski's 'The Painted Bird,' have been proven to be fiction.

20. If the Holocaust had actually happened, it would not require Draconian laws drafted by powerful Jewish organizations to defend its veracity. No other historical narrative is protected by the threat of heavy fines and imprisonment. Truth doesn't fear investigation.

21. All German documents and statements made by German officials show that the Final Solution meant the repatriation of Jews to their own territory in the East, not their extermination. There is no evidence to the contrary.

22. During World War One, the British government ran stories in the newspapers about Germans gassing people to death and bayoneting babies. After the war, the British government issued an official apology for the lies. They didn't do the same after WW2.

23. Jews have a history of exaggerating their suffering, such as during the Khmelnytsky Uprising in Ukraine in the 17th Century. For centuries Jew claimed that half a million to a million of them died during the rebellion when today it's accepted that actual Jewish casualties did not exceed ten thousand.

24. There is no reason to believe that the emaciated corpses found in the camps by the Allied forces were anything other than victims of starvation and typhus, which afflicted all of Germany in the final weeks of the war due to Allied saturation bombing. Gassing people does not cause them to lose weight, and if Jews were being immediately gassed upon arrival at the camps, where are the otherwise healthy bodies that died from these gassings?

25. The mobile gas vans allegedly use to gas Jews were actually a Soviet invention by the jew Isay Berg, a top-ranking NKVD official.

26. German commanders refused to follow Hitler's direct order to have murderous Bolshevik commissars executed, as the commanders considered cold-blooded killing dishonorable. Yet, people are told to believe that these same commanders were overseeing the widespread extermination of millions of civilians on the Eastern Front.

27. Allied propaganda states that the National Socialists had a policy of extermination towards Slavs in the Soviet Union, yet there is no proof of this, and throughout Eastern Europe, the Germans were welcome as liberators. Furthermore hundreds of thousands of Slavic Europeans volunteered for service in the Waffen-SS.

28. Sporadic killings of the few Jews that remained to be caught by the Germans in the Soviet Union were typically carried out by vengeful Slavs who had scores to settle after two decades of Jewish tyranny and violence directed at their countries and families. It was German soldiers, in fact, who routinely tried to stop this violence.

29. The Einsatzgruppen, who lately have been the focus of Jewish TV shows, movies, and books on account of the death of the gas chamber lie, were German troops whose job it was to secure the rear lines, which were frequent targets of terrorist activity by Bolsheviks. There is no reason to believe they were shooting thousands or millions of people.

30. Going back to 1885 there are at least 200 mentions of six million Jews suffering terrible persecutions. The number six has religious significance for jews.

If you still need further proof; it requires a lot of fuel to cremate a body. If you use petroleum products, you're looking at a barrel of oil per person or a cord of wood. The Third Reich barely had the fuel to keep its vehicles rolling, much less to burn 6 million jews; even less for the other 5 million if you go by the 11 million number. Auschwitz received no greater allocation of fuel than any other camp of its size. If they were using wood, the entire surrounding area would be deforested for miles.

Now, we move on to the ovens themselves. A modern purpose-built cremation oven needs to run for 2 hours at 1400° to cremate a body. The more flesh you add, the more fuel and time are required. They claim that Auschwitz was simultaneously cremating multiple bodies in less than half of the time, despite the fact that we cannot do so under ideal conditions today.

Then, there's the oven design. Allegedly, it was several banks of ovens connected to a central chimney. This would cause creosote buildup to clog the passages and catch fire after a week of continuous use; though the high temperatures require a cool down period to prevent fatigue to the retort and the structure itself. If you ran it nonstop, the mortar would crack and the bricks would collapse within a week.

Then, there's the after-effects. When cremated, bones and bone fragments still remain. They have to be put through a pulverizer; a device similar to a grist mill, that reduces the charred skeleton to the fragments that you see in creaming.

To dispose of large quantities of bone fragments, it would overcalcify the soil and the surrounding area; akin to salting the earth. Calcium deposits would be found in the local flora and fauna. Such is not the case.

Comment

why is there an apologist memorial at Dachau that literally reads "never again" in 5 languages?

past:
                              1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:
                              1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

He’s just trolling and he has you guys hook, line and sinker. Just keeps reeling you in.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                                1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                                Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                                Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                                Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Working...
                                X