Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
    He’s just trolling and he has you guys hook, line and sinker. Just keeps reeling you in.
    i think parker and i are doing a fair job of responding calmly.
    past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
      He’s just trolling and he has you guys hook, line and sinker. Just keeps reeling you in.
      I don't doubt that but he also has a clear and deep hatred of Jews.

Also, he has a logic shield, most likely made by Krups that is extremely efficient.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
        I don't doubt that but he also has a clear and deep hatred of Jews.

Also, he has a logic shield, most likely made by Krups that is extremely efficient.

Either that or his troll level is above master and has no filter when it comes to trolling.

Originally posted by decay View Post
        i think parker and i are doing a fair job of responding calmly.

That you are but by responding you just are feeding the troll. They survive off of responses.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Decay, it proves nothing. Its a sign. Why did they all previously say more romantic things about muh 6 gorillian and then later had to be changed because it was proven to be a lie?
          Modern germany is so brainwashed into thinking they're da evil whitey and aren't allowed to question the narrative. The truth fears no investigation.

Parker, how exactly did you disprove it? Unsurprisingly, I'm not seeing anything to back that up.

How come every time somebody says "fellow whites" and then proceeds to push an anti white agenda, they are in fact jews?

Why does Israel have a big wall and pretty much accept no immigrants, while simultaneously uses their control of the EU to force Europe to open borders and shift the demographics until white people are minorities in their own land? Demographic shift is genocide. Especially when you look at fertility rates of the migrants vs ethnic natives. How come the so called refugees going into Europe are not refugees at all but economic migrants? They meet at specified locations and then are shipped over by Israeli NGO's rather than into countries in the region with similar cultures that they would actually be able to assimilate into.

Nobody seems to be going into China and telling them it's too Chinese, nobody seems to be going into Nigeria and telling them there's too many black people around but why do they continually push "diversity" on white nations, white cities, white suburbs?

How come Hollywood, the music industry, the news corporations, and the tech industry are pretty much completely owned by jews despite them being something like 2% of the population?

Every other movie, or news article is pushing race mixing, the feminisation of men, normalising and promoting homosexuality, telling white people not to breed but then to accept non white immigrants to fix their declining populations. The population decline created by the subversive culture they push on western countries.

They push the feminism agenda which unbeknownst to the women sucked into that trash, is nothing but a way to ostracise men and stop white women from having children, that corporate job is so much more important. Theyre also the ones promoting and pushing for abortions but have a look how hard it is to get a divorce or abortion in israel.

It's Jewish run media that constantly promotes the lie of racial discrimination in the police force and the lie that cops just go around killing black people when statistically that's a laughable premise. You're far more likely to be shot by police if you're white even though 12% of the population are committing the majority of all violent crimes. It's not even a class issue since the richest of them still commit more crime than the poorest whites.

Dylan Roof shot some black people and he was all over the media and still talked about today when they're pushing the bullshit white supremacy/evil Nazi narrative. Emanuel Samson did the exact same thing just recently, shot up a white church and I'm yet to hear much of an uproar at all in the mainstream.

They're not us, they hate us. Maybe there's some okay Jews out there and if they're okay, they're going to be self haters. As a group though, they're an oligarchy of criminal elites that want white people eradicated from the planet and are responsible for a majority of the evil in the world dating back to at least May 1, 1776.

Call me anti semitic. It literally means nothing. Go and chastise a Jew for being anti-goyim.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
            Decay, it proves nothing. Its a sign. Why did they all previously say more romantic things about muh 6 gorillian and then later had to be changed because it was proven to be a lie?
            Modern germany is so brainwashed into thinking they're da evil whitey and aren't allowed to question the narrative. The truth fears no investigation.

Parker, how exactly did you disprove it? Unsurprisingly, I'm not seeing anything to back that up.

How come every time somebody says "fellow whites" and then proceeds to push an anti white agenda, they are in fact jews?

Why does Israel have a big wall and pretty much accept no immigrants, while simultaneously uses their control of the EU to force Europe to open borders and shift the demographics until white people are minorities in their own land? Demographic shift is genocide. Especially when you look at fertility rates of the migrants vs ethnic natives. How come the so called refugees going into Europe are not refugees at all but economic migrants? They meet at specified locations and then are shipped over by Israeli NGO's rather than into countries in the region with similar cultures that they would actually be able to assimilate into.

Nobody seems to be going into China and telling them it's too Chinese, nobody seems to be going into Nigeria and telling them there's too many black people around but why do they continually push "diversity" on white nations, white cities, white suburbs?

How come Hollywood, the music industry, the news corporations, and the tech industry are pretty much completely owned by jews despite them being something like 2% of the population?

Every other movie, or news article is pushing race mixing, the feminisation of men, normalising and promoting homosexuality, telling white people not to breed but then to accept non white immigrants to fix their declining populations. The population decline created by the subversive culture they push on western countries.

They push the feminism agenda which unbeknownst to the women sucked into that trash, is nothing but a way to ostracise men and stop white women from having children, that corporate job is so much more important. Theyre also the ones promoting and pushing for abortions but have a look how hard it is to get a divorce or abortion in israel.

It's Jewish run media that constantly promotes the lie of racial discrimination in the police force and the lie that cops just go around killing black people when statistically that's a laughable premise. You're far more likely to be shot by police if you're white even though 12% of the population are committing the majority of all violent crimes. It's not even a class issue since the richest of them still commit more crime than the poorest whites.

Dylan Roof shot some black people and he was all over the media and still talked about today when they're pushing the bullshit white supremacy/evil Nazi narrative. Emanuel Samson did the exact same thing just recently, shot up a white church and I'm yet to hear much of an uproar at all in the mainstream.

They're not us, they hate us. Maybe there's some okay Jews out there and if they're okay, they're going to be self haters. As a group though, they're an oligarchy of criminal elites that want white people eradicated from the planet and are responsible for a majority of the evil in the world dating back to at least May 1, 1776.

Call me anti semitic. It literally means nothing. Go and chastise a Jew for being anti-goyim.
            You are a bigot. I will do as I always have done with unteachable bigots, I try to educate, then I ignore.

Good day sir!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

That's the classic retort of somebody who has been stumped.

"He's right but that goes against my virtue signalling cuckery so I better call him a bigot and REEEEEEEE"
              Last edited by Hooffenstein HD; 10-14-2017, 05:43 PM.

Comment

That's the classic retort of somebody who has been stumped.

"He's right but that goes against my virtue signalling cuckery so I better call him a bigot and REEEEEEEE"
                You are a bigot.

Comment

provide said proof. you don't get to just say things and expect us to accept them as true.

uh, i work in tech and in 6 startup jobs over the past 7 years i've not even applied to, much less been hired at, a company owned by a jewish person. that is simply a bald-faced false narrative.

i'm a bisexual dude in an interracial relationship with an immigrant, and i derive a small amount of joy from knowing every part of that pisses you off. :D

CNN is covering it. wrong again.
                  As detectives investigate a deadly church shooting at Burnette Chapel Church of Christ in Antioch, Tennessee, a picture is starting to emerge of accused gunman Emanuel Samson.
                  Last edited by decay; 10-15-2017, 05:37 AM.
                  past:
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:

Comment

Why limit him to one adjective?

Fascist bigot, Bigoted fascist?

Intolerant, judgemental, there are so many to choose from.

Comment

i edited that sentence out to avoid running afoul of the name-calling rule again.

i guess we're about to discover whether hate speech is more acceptable.
                      past:
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:

Comment

i edited that sentence out to avoid running afoul of the name-calling rule again.

i guess we're about to discover whether hate speech is more acceptable.
                        He is calling an entire subset of the population all sorts horrible things.

Interestingly, he has pulled a fabulous Trump, misdirecting the conversation away from the point. (Trump)

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                          He is calling an entire subset of the population all sorts horrible things.

Interestingly, he has pulled a fabulous Trump, misdirecting the conversation away from the point. (Trump)
                          well, it sort of still is about drumpf. we're getting an unfiltered feed of what his supporters think.
                          past:
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:

Comment

Comment

well, it sort of still is about drumpf. we're getting an unfiltered feed of what his supporters think.
                              WOW I mean really WOW................

Just what paint supplier did you find a brush that fucking big to paint with?? You ought be able to paint the side of walmart with one stroke with that thing.
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                                WOW I mean really WOW................

Just what paint supplier did you find a brush that fucking big to paint with?? You ought be able to paint the side of walmart with one stroke with that thing.
                                why are you just speaking up now? holocaust denial and advocacy of genocide wasn’t a call to action, but me pointing it out is?
                                past:
                                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                                1985 323i baur
                                current:

Comment

Working...
                                X