No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most recent paycheck I got was a pleasant surprise. Ended up keeping near 2% of my income than usual....
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      It could also have something to do with the adjustment in the 2018 health care costs... I think they are no longer putting the $5 into my HSA since I didnt do anything about making any changes to my elections.
      or if you have a portion of the premium that you the employee is responsible for, the premium may/likely will have gone up 1/1/18 and thats eating up a lot of the extra net.
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Oof this memo is garbage, they hyped up this trash for real? This is a manufactured excuse to fire Rosenstein, then Mueller, and create a real divide in America. Thanks Republicans, glad you have nothing to hide and all that.
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
          ruh roh dow down 200 points!
          500 now...
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
            500 now...
            Trying to bring tech down with it.
            willschnitz

Comment

^

A pause or a dip in growth has been expected by many for a while now.... Especially now given that there is a bit of fear of bigger inflation numbers looming, thanks to wages starting to go up (tax reform). This is a bit of a good thing right now, a small dip now beats a big drop in the near future, due to things being way way over valued, not to mention all this shit with the Memo and PHISA courts have people on edge with whats going to happen. Google is down for some thing related to the tax reform and costing them 10b, Apple is down because their new I phone is too expensive and people have a hard time breaking that mental block of a G note for a phone so they are not selling as well as previous generations. Plus they always revise their sales expectations lower at that point after a new release anyway so nothing to lose your hat about..... Apple and Alphebet will be just fine. You have to worry more about Amazon killing brick and mortar and killing more places like Sears and local/regional outfits, and eating away a volume to be traded......

I would not worry too much about it, unless we are on a consistent steep slide by next week, Crashes traditionally happen in September and October......
              Last edited by mrsleeve; 02-02-2018, 01:26 PM.
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

I mean, most people think we are headed to a crash eventually in these next 5-6 years. But Its not like I want it to happen. Hopefully it is just a blip, as I currently like being able to afford college.
                  willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                    All true but riding the wave started by O.

Also, all the deregulation is setting us up for another fall (in 6-12 years)

Please do not forget we are a declining force globally and also that pesky potential war on the Korean peninsula that our dear leader is inflaming.
                    Dude, I really think you should read news that is based in the US on hating the Republicans.

1. The president has very little do with the economy. Fuck, even most trades that happen on Wall Street aren't done by humans they are done by supercomputers with fancy pricing algorithms.

2. Possible.

3. Declining force globally? And that is based on what objective facts exactly?

4. We are not going to war with the DPRK. Period. End of story. Never going to fucking happen.

They don't have ICBMs, even CNN recently released a story finally admitting so. Yes, we are bound by treaty to protect our allies, the only threat DPRK poses to anyone is Seoul, South Korea.

That's the only target they can reliably hit because of all the artillery pointed at it. But they aren't going to do that either because they would be annihilated in swift order.
                    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Hey!

I agree with him! (But it's he who should be ashamed)

Trump says 'people should be ashamed' after memo is declassified

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                        Dude, I really think you should read news that is based in the US on hating the Republicans.

1. The president has very little do with the economy. Fuck, even most trades that happen on Wall Street aren't done by humans they are done by supercomputers with fancy pricing algorithms.

2. Possible.

4. We are not going to war with the DPRK. Period. End of story. Never going to fucking happen.

They don't have ICBMs, even CNN recently released a story finally admitting so. Yes, we are bound by treaty to protect our allies, the only threat DPRK poses to anyone is Seoul, South Korea.

That's the only target they can reliably hit because of all the artillery pointed at it. But they aren't going to do that either because they would be annihilated in swift order.

Trump disagrees, he says the Obama regulations are why we were losing money.

2. Possible.

Trump has attacked our allies, he has pulled us out of global institutions ceding space to China, France, etc

Trump is saber rattling and mocking "Little Rocket Man" if he thinks we are going to attack, he may attack first.

Rule by tweet is foolish, Trump has taken it to a ridiculous low.

Comment

1. So what if Trump disagrees, it doesn't make him correct. Try harder.

3. And? They are still our Allies. We spend more on the military then next 20 nations combined, 19 of which our are Allies. Whom exactly is going to attack us?

Oh you might say, "China owns us monetarily and can start a trade war." And what, fuck over the market they do the most trade with..........how would that be good them? It's all BS to keep people scared.

4. Of course Trump, it keeps the plebs scared and in line. DPRK.......all they do is saber rattle and starve their own people. They don't have ICBMs, aircraft carriers, a real Navy, etc. Other than Seoul, the DPRK can't attack anyone.

He doesn't rule by tweet. The power is all down the street in D.C.

I'm bored with this, I'm logging off and pouring myself a glass of wine.
                          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

My point was he claims to be the driving force and to a small extent can cause changes to our prosperity.

Sure they are our allies, they are no longer sharing all the intelligence they used to thanks to his leaks and fear he will give up their secrets & means of collecting them.

I agree they cannot win a war but they can kill many and one nuke can ruin one city.

Decree by tweet, I sit corrected.

I have been bored of this for a year, fortunately, or unfortunately, I quit drinking in 1994.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
                              I'm going to say that the dems take one chamber back in the midterms.

Wanna make a friendly wager? Let's keep it light-hearted, I'll mail you a $10 gift card to your favorite food establishment if you're right about the midterms.
                              sure! maybe a starbucks gift card

**handshake**

the DNC is going to hammered about the FISA memo, that Trump did nothing wrong, was fairly elected, and the only foreign collusion was Hillary hiring a foreign agent (Steele) to get dirt from Russia. plus most voters will have larger paychecks.
                              “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                                sure! maybe a starbucks gift card

**handshake**

the DNC is going to hammered about the FISA memo, that Trump did nothing wrong, was fairly elected, and the only foreign collusion was Hillary hiring a foreign agent (Steele) to get dirt from Russia. plus most voters will have larger paychecks.
                                You should really read this GOD memo, it makes a lot of assertions without evidence to back it up. Its actually more of a joke then I expected, and I can see why Nunes edited it before sending it out.

I guess you forgot too that Hillary didn't hire Steele, rather a Conservative group hired FusionGPS, Steele got the data for FusionGPS, FusionGPS then also sold the data and further data to the Clinton Campaign, and that Data formed into a Dossier was then used by the FBI to corroborate other data they had.

Trying to become a master of gaslighting?

The whole point of the memo after reading it appears to try and connect Steeles personal dislike of the idea of Trump as President into this massive DNC conspiracy that somehow involves everyone Trump doesn't like in the Government, including those he hired, to give him an excuse to fire them and try and discredit any investigations against himself.

This is really ironic considering the GOP has been the master of the 'nothing to hide' slogan with their multiple investigations into Hillary Clintons times in Government Positions. Masters of projection.

Next we will find out that all of them are in affairs with their assistants, and Bill was innocent all along /s.
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X