Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
    Wow that's really nice of you to just say that their only useful quality about them is they pick crops because the white man won't. I picked crops on my uncle's farm for 2 summers when I was a teenager. It wasn't bad but pretty boring. He didn't hire illegals he went and picked up homeless people and gave them a place to stay for the season, most of those guys busted their asses. Funny thing is they didn't wire their money to mexico

Did you pay taxes on that pay? You said if you broke the law you were happy to pay the price. If you did not pay taxes you need to do so and your Uncle needs to pay the taxes/penalties for not deducting for you and everyone he had that deal with over the decades per the IRS employer requirements (If that happened)

Whose money? THEIRS. It's none of your business if they drank Night Train or smoked crack or wired it to their families WHEREVER they were from.

But thanks for another post proving you are not biased or racist.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
      Did you pay taxes on that pay? You said if you broke the law you were happy to pay the price. If you did not pay taxes you need to do so and your Uncle needs to pay the taxes/penalties for not deducting for you and everyone he had that deal with over the decades per the IRS employer requirements (If that happened)

Whose money? THEIRS. It's none of your business if they drank Night Train or smoked crack or wired it to their families WHEREVER they were from.

But thanks for another post proving you are not biased or racist.
      Hahaha you are always good for a laugh.

Comment

Hahaha you are always good for a laugh.
        I wish I could say you were funny but you are too serious to be humorous.

Interesting deflection choice.

I'll see your outdated tech and raise you older outdated tech.

Last edited by parkerbink; 02-08-2018, 06:01 PM.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

ha ha ha, you guys are pretty funny

Comment

Wow that's really nice of you to just say that their only useful quality about them is they pick crops because the white man won't. I picked crops on my uncle's farm for 2 summers when I was a teenager. It wasn't bad but pretty boring. He didn't hire illegals he went and picked up homeless people and gave them a place to stay for the season, most of those guys busted their asses. Funny thing is they didn't wire their money to mexico
            Oh great. Thanks for making my point. So all your uncle could hire were crackheads, homeless transients and students for the boring job? Wondering at what wage. $5 / hour ? And what if he offered a wage high enough to attract regular workers, how long do you think his business would survive? Let's say $15 an hour, which is still quite low as it is less than $30k a year. Not enough to support a family. So no wonder that at $7.50 minimum wage, nobody wants those jobs but illegal immigrants. See? They are an essential part in a balanced business budget. Murica needs them ;-)

Minimum wages per state
            This chart shows state minimum wage rates in effect as of Jan. 1, 2021, as well as future enacted increases.
            Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Twice in three weeks! And it's a Republican that "held the country hostage"

TRUMP HAS THE SHUTDOWN RECORD!!!

House passes budget deal and ends government shutdown

Comment

Maybe Doritos is not that good at making deals... ;-)

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                  Oh great. Thanks for making my point. So all your uncle could hire were crackheads, homeless transients and students for the boring job? Wondering at what wage. $5 / hour ? And what if he offered a wage high enough to attract regular workers, how long do you think his business would survive? Let's say $15 an hour, which is still quite low as it is less than $30k a year. Not enough to support a family. So no wonder that at $7.50 minimum wage, nobody wants those jobs but illegal immigrants. See? They are an essential part in a balanced business budget. Murica needs them ;-)

Minimum wages per state
                  http://www.ncsl.org/research/labor-a...age-chart.aspx
                  That time when Lee can't even do basic math.

15*2080 = 31,200.

As for the family argument, if you can barely support yourself put on a condom and don't be making babies. If you want pull the Catholic argument and say you're morally opposed to birth control, I guess keep it in your pants or move back in with mommy and daddy.
                  Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                  Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                  One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Maybe Doritos is not that good at making deals... ;-)

He makes great deals, he just can't keep them. Kinda like this:

Seinfeld - The Car Reservation

I sold Trump $100,000 worth of pianos. Then he stiffed me

Also:

Trump's 3,500 lawsuits unprecedented for a presidential nominee

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post

15*2080 = 31,200.
                      What about a 9 to 5 job which is 7.5hr paid and is 37.5 hours x 52 = 1950 hours a year = $29,250.00 ?

A far cry from a $7.5/hr job. ($5.15/hr if you live in Georgia)

massivebrakes.com

Comment

I hardly think the slight difference in either total matters. z31 you deflected there, attacking Lee about doing math rather than addressing his actual argument.

That's a problem I see with immigration, no one knows how to figure out a way to fix the supply problem for low income jobs. It's either raise the minimum wage so that citizens want to take the jobs or make the illegals citizens so that they continue to work in the low-paying jobs that no one else wants while having legal status in the country. Problem is, if you make them legal, you also need to provide welfare and entitlement programs and no one is willing to spend that kind of money for minimum wage earners.

Comment

Minimum wages per state
                          http://www.ncsl.org/research/labor-a...age-chart.aspx
                          Oh wow look another projector!! I always find it funny that liberals will always find a way to make something negative, especially when they have basically zero info. I worked there in 97 and 98, min wage was 5 something an hour. My uncle hired homeless people because he wanted to help them get a chance to get on their feet. He had buildings built that had 12 beds, a bathroom, ac, a basic kitchen and a living room. He also had a rule that there were zero drugs and alcohol could be drank on days off. We could go pick some produce for dinner, and he'd slaughter a few pigs and got beef sides that he bartered for with another farmer. It wasn't bad at all. He didn't have to do that but it didn't cost him much and we were comfortable.

Minimum wage isn't meant to support a family, these are low skill jobs not a career. If you have a min wage job and a family, you made shitty decisions in your life

Comment

In America, the standard work week is 40 hours. And before you say it, yes I know you can be considered "Full-time" with less hours, but for most the work week is 40 hours.

And there is less than 1% of the population that makes minimum wage.

The bigger issue is rising executive pay and the drastically shrinking middle class. The US now has something like the 23rd largest middle class among industrialized nations.
                            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Not enough to support a family.
                              It's not enough to support a new truck payment either. Both are choices, most choose to see they can't afford the vehicle but fail to prevent pregnancy. Why should an employer be responsible for your lack of responsibility?

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post

15*2080 = 31,200.

As for the family argument, if you can barely support yourself put on a condom and don't be making babies. If you want pull the Catholic argument and say you're morally opposed to birth control, I guess keep it in your pants or move back in with mommy and daddy.
                                For the math thing, usually you just assume the wage times 2k. I would've said the same thing to keep it basic. Also, YOU'RE also bad at math because you didn't count in taxes, then.

With the family thing, I think it's more that it's showing the comparison of expenses vs. wages from now to way back in the day and how wages haven't kept up to combat your comment.

And while we're on the topic. I didn't keep it in my pants. I haven't even lived with my mommy and daddy since the day I moved into the dorm in 2013. My daughter was born when I was 19. Would you like to explain a problem there?
                                88 325i Cabrio
                                04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                                If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Working...
                                X