No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that you guys miss the part that is actually plausibly racist. His examples of countries that people should emigrate from...
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

Lol!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

He's a special kinda' nuts for the whole "shithole countries" comment.

That being said, not all Norwegians are bad.
        -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
        -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
          I think that you guys miss the part that is actually plausibly racist. His examples of countries that people should emigrate from...
          You mean ones where they'll come with already wielding a reasonable level of education, and be capable of immediately giving to the country instead of taking?

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
            You mean ones where they'll come with already wielding a reasonable level of education, and be capable of immediately giving to the country instead of taking?
            This is the problem of Trump, people feel empowered with taking their covert racism out to play. I saw a video from a large Canadian city (don't remember which) where a woman with a French Canadian English accent was horribly verbally attacking a black woman (that was born in Canada) about "going back to Africa"

Sounds like you may be racist, also, how about those pesky facts?

African immigrants are more educated than most — including people born in U.S.

I'd have "lumped" Canadians into the not racist pile. Irony?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Nope, just capable of seeing through the bullshit. I'd rather focus on where the other 60% are at rather than nitpicking on who's a percent or two higher in a category. On the whole, the levels of educated persons in Africa come nowhere near those of Scandinavian countries, nor does the quality of education measure up.

Keep slingin those buzzwords though.

Comment

Nope, just capable of seeing through the bullshit. I'd rather focus on where the other 60% are at rather than nitpicking on who's a percent or two higher in a category. On the whole, the levels of educated persons in Africa come nowhere near those of Scandinavian countries, nor does the quality of education measure up.

Keep slingin those buzzwords though.
                The buzzwords here are Africa, Europe & "I'm the least bigoted person" (Trump's response today)

He is a bigot, his Father was a bigot. They were sued by the Justice Department in the 70's & 80's 4 times for systematically rejecting renters of color.

But since you like him so much, I'll trade you for Trudeau and throw in Pence free.

Comment

Like him so much? Looks like someones bought into the us vs. them approach, congratulations on falling into that trap.

Just because I call into question someones take on a situation, doesn't mean I support Trump. I just like to point towards bullshit when I see it.

Oh, and you can have Trudeau on the house, no trade in return necessary. I'll take Bernie though if you obligated.
                  Last edited by cale; 01-14-2018, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Like him so much? Looks like someones bought into the us vs. them approach, congratulations on falling into that trap.

Just because I call into question someones take on a situation, doesn't mean I support Trump. I just like to point towards bullshit when I see it.

Oh, and you can have Trudeau on the house, no trade in return necessary. I'll take Bernie though if you obligated.
                    Defending the indefensible is the realm of the Trumpest. Forgive me for mistaking your defense of him for support.

At least Trudeau is not a degenerate liar and con man.

No, Bernie is ours.

Comment

Grass is greener mentality, he's a twat.

Comment

I thought hillary was the lizard person. Jesus this is barely better then the times interview.

And jesus he is really doubling down on all the lies, even the simple ones.
                        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                        willschnitz

Comment

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                            I want to emigrate to Norway.

Comment

It's amazing what a small, densely populated homogeneous culture with vast wealth from natural resources can accomplish.

NYC alone has 3 million more people than their entire country.
                              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                                It's amazing what a small, densely populated homogeneous culture with vast wealth from natural resources can accomplish.

NYC alone has 3 million more people than their entire country.
                                Do you mean that the US is a poor country and doesn't have the financial means to support its people?
                                Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Working...
                                X