Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^

You can add Home Depot, Waste mangagment ( 2000 for ALL non bonus employees 64k of them or so) and fucking starbucks 120k employees to the running list I have got going in here....

But you have madam Nan and Wassermann-Schultz saying its crumbs and its not really much since its taxable..... Yes I am tired of all the companies investing in their infrastructure and work forces in THIS COUNTRY.......

Edit: Disney is giving out lots of bonus and fed ex is upping it payroll expenditures to its rank and file by 200m for this year in larger pay raises happening 7 months sooner than normal.
    Last edited by mrsleeve; 01-27-2018, 03:28 AM.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
      No, they chose to come forward and prove (A) Trump has no soul & (B) Trump's followers will let him do anything and claim it is fine.
      They came forward? There were given a platform by the opposition because it served their interests to have grieving parents on stage, it wasn't done out of goodness of their (the democrats) hearts, are you really that thick? You're just proving how dense you are, those blinders sure must be comforting.

inb4 you post another vapid meme or youtube video to try and prove a point

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
        They came forward? There were given a platform by the opposition because it served their interests to have grieving parents on stage, it wasn't done out of goodness of their (the democrats) hearts, are you really that thick? You're just proving how dense you are, those blinders sure must be comforting.

Lol. Yes. I feel sorry for the dude and I dont even know him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
          Yeah no, you used a skit on Jimmy Kimmel to show your point. I have to hand it to you that was funnier than Kimmel.

You do realize he says shit to get CNN ect. in a frenzy Right? Look at you falling for it like a child

I'm not watching anymore of the videos you post. Sorry they are just retarded
          So now you know better than I do what I was doing/what my intent was?

You realize you are the one that is feeble? No you don't.

Link to the dems talking them into it?

No need for asking your point, I see you are a Trump zombie with Trump blinders.

As far as the stock market, it has been going up since Obama reversed G.W.B.'s mess.

It's great companies are giving back money, it won't be permanent like the corporate tax deductions that will eventually only benefit the richest people.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by mjimport View Post
            https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...eform-n2426226

Thousands of hourly blue collar folks getting increases, but those must also be part of that 1% getting richer...
            Bastards.
            Hi there Strawman, 90% of all wealth gains in the last decade have been concentrated in the top 1%.

A one-time bonus that is less than a week's pay for the upper middle class isn't a big deal. You understand wage stagnation and such, right? RIGHT? Guessing you don't.

Are you done listening to the Pill Addict Rush and the indenial Hannity, and ready to be an adult yet?
            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

All of you Sleeve, parker, and the rest............your undying desire to be party whores is whats killing this country. Both sides have good ideas, but your need to hate the otherside.....

I don't know why I even engage with intellectual peons.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                Hi there Strawman, 90% of all wealth gains in the last decade have been concentrated in the top 1%.

A one-time bonus that is less than a week's pay for the upper middle class isn't a big deal. You understand wage stagnation and such, right? RIGHT? Guessing you don't.

Are you done listening to the Pill Addict Rush and the indenial Hannity, and ready to be an adult yet?
                This

All of you Sleeve, parker, and the rest............your undying desire to be party whores is whats killing this country. Both sides have good ideas, but your need to hate the otherside.....

I don't know why I even engage with intellectual peons.
                I'm an independent, that voted for Bernie in the primary, hoped (before he lost his mind) Christy would have been a better candidate and was leaning McCain before Palin.

So back off that rhetoric.

I do not hate any party per se, I despise Trump and what he is:

A self centered, egomaniac that does not give a shit about anything or anyone but himself.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Your last sentence describes anyone in politics.

It's why people can go in with no net worth and come out worth millions, people don't do this for the good of the public.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

It's why people can go in with no net worth and come out worth millions, people don't do this for the good of the public.
                    Hey look, you've bought it too. Once you allow corrupt politicians to convince you they are all bad, you've been tricked.
                    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                    willschnitz

Comment

I do not believe they all are solely interested in self-enrichment. Regardless no one has ever been so openly narcissistic and clearly disinterested in actually helping the people.

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                      Hey look, you've bought it too. Once you allow corrupt politicians to convince you they are all bad, you've been tricked.
                      Thank you.

Comment

Link to the dems talking them into it?

No need for asking your point, I see you are a Trump zombie with Trump blinders.
                        You're right, maybe they just showed up that day and asked someone to pass them the mic cause they had to drop some knowledge.

Look at my location, I give zero fucks which actor you folks wish to elect. I simply enjoy calling out bullshit when I see it, like trying to expose one candidate for their behavior all the while ignoring anothers.

Here's my take on Trump vs. whoever, I figured I'd translate it to an image since that's how you prefer to communicate.

Comment

You're right, maybe they just showed up that day and asked someone to pass them the mic cause they had to drop some knowledge.

Look at my location, I give zero fucks which actor you folks wish to elect. I simply enjoy calling out bullshit when I see it, like trying to expose one candidate for their behavior all the while ignoring anothers.

Here's my take on Trump vs. whoever, I figured I'd translate it to an image since that's how you prefer to communicate.
                          I'd think as a foreigner you would dislike Trump and his protectionist nonsense would cause you to understand he is bad for you.

I saw the election as a choice of evils. Trump is absolute evil, Hillary was not a close call.

When are you planning on trotting oot logic Eh?

Comment

I'd think as a foreigner you would dislike Trump and his protectionist nonsense would cause you to understand he is bad for you.

I saw the election as a choice of evils. Trump is absolute evil, Hillary was not a close call.

When are you planning on trotting oot logic Eh?
                            Protectionist nonsense hahahahaaha. How is putting our country first bad? Heaven forbid the United States doesn't hand tax payers money out like candy to other countries. We have our own problems that we need to work on. Also who the hell would help us out if we needed it...

What a joke.

Comment

Where have I claimed to be a fan, or in support of him? You thought you struck a home run posting a video of him responding to the Dems using a grieving family to attack him, I simply pointed out how foolish that is. If this thread was Hillary or Bernie 2.0 I'd probably be stirring the pot there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
                                Protectionist nonsense hahahahaaha. How is putting our country first bad? Heaven forbid the United States doesn't hand tax payers money out like candy to other countries. We have our own problems that we need to work on. Also who the hell would help us out if we needed it...

What a joke.
                                Riiiight because being in the international community as a partner = paying everyone money.

Where did I say give away money? There is such a thing as in between.

Where have I claimed to be a fan, or in support of him? You thought you struck a home run posting a video of him responding to the Dems using a grieving family to attack him, I simply pointed out how foolish that is. If this thread was Hillary or Bernie 2.0 I'd probably be stirring the pot there as well.
                                Perhaps you thought I "struck a home run" I was simply pointing out the man is soulless.

You certainly sound like you are defending his shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X