Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
    Riiiight because being in the international community as a partner = paying everyone money.

Where did I say give away money? There is such a thing as in between.

Perhaps you thought I "struck a home run" I was simply pointing out the man is soulless.

You certainly sound like you are defending his shit.
    We aren't a partner, we are the rich uncle that has all "family" come out of the wood work asking for something. Everyone looked at us as a sugar daddy and lots hate us, look at turkey they say they are going to target US soldiers in syria...a country in nato with us...

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
      We aren't a partner, we are the rich uncle that has all "family" come out of the wood work asking for something. Everyone looked at us as a sugar daddy and lots hate us, look at turkey they say they are going to target US soldiers in syria...a country in nato with us...
      That is a perfect example of years of the tail wagging the dog. We need their bases and airspace so pay them and okey doke their strongman leader so he thinks he can do as he pleases.

Both parties have responsibility there.

We are hardly the kindly rich Uncle, more like the domineering rich Mom that uses her money to lead her kids around by the nose.

Read Rogue State if you want to see just how much shit we stir.
      If you believed that the NATO (read U.S.) bombing of Yugoslavia for 78 days and nights in 1999 was a “humanitarian” act, Rogue State hopefully can serve as a wake-up call to both your intellect and your conscience.  It is a mini-encyclopedia of the numerous un-humanitarian acts perpetrated by the United States since the end of the Second World War.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

That is a perfect example of years of the tail wagging the dog. We need their bases and airspace so pay them and okey doke their strongman leader so he thinks he can do as he pleases.

Both parties have responsibility there.

We are hardly the kindly rich Uncle, more like the domineering rich Mom that uses her money to lead her kids around by the nose.

Read Rogue State if you want to see just how much shit we stir.
        https://williamblum.org/books/rogue-state
        Sorry I've been up for 36+ hours, I understand wheeling and dealing to have bases around the world. I meant giving money t countries that don't do us any good, yeah its a drop in the bucket when you look a t our budget, but its something. How is Trump hurting America's hat? By taking jobs back that were lost to Canada because of a shitty auto union, ect? Perhaaps canada should do something to bring business to Canada and create jobs. I'm have to check that book out, I'm always in5erested in learning just How much we stick our fingers in other countries business. It's pretty damn lame

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
          Hey look, you've bought it too. Once you allow corrupt politicians to convince you they are all bad, you've been tricked.
          Oh, you're cute. Keep telling yourself those lies.

Since you're an unabashed liberal, what was Obama worth when he went in and when he came out (ignore the book deals later).

I suspect I'll get a snarky response that doesn't answer the question.

Which ones have done good?
          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

NO FAKE NEWS!!!!!!

Trump's view that ice caps 'setting records' baffles scientists

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Trump is the village's idiot. Supposedly he was made by God... ;-)

You guys are f.cked. We all know that as soon as religion is mixed with politics, nothing good will come out... ;-)

Last edited by Massive Lee; 01-29-2018, 02:36 PM.
              Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

^

Religion has been mixed with politics though out the world for at least the last 2k years.... WTF is your point other than your feelings of disapproval of the idiot in the oval office
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                  ^

Religion has been mixed with politics though out the world for at least the last 2k years.... WTF is your point other than your feelings of disapproval of the idiot in the oval office

You acknowledge his mental acuity?

Comment

^

Indeed. And it stopped a century ago in many civilized countries. The US is the country where religious groups have the most weight on politics. Three other exceptions are Israel, Iran and Saudi Arabia. ;-)

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Don't even bother bringing it up Massive Lee, Evangelicals cannot recognize they are actively supporting a state religion the likes of said countries.

Interesting that McCabe decided top step down today, considering his outlined plan. I really don't think it was just a change of plans on his part.
                      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                      willschnitz

Comment

The interesting thing is when Conservative Muslims (a minority among Muslims) are being highly criticized for trying to bring Shariah in their communities (religious principles overruling civil laws) while some Conservative Christian groups are doing exactly the same thing in the US. Of course, one religion is no better than the other. And both shall be kept off our governments. ;-)

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                          The interesting thing is when Conservative Muslims (a minority among Muslims) are being highly criticized for trying to bring Shariah in their communities (religious principles overruling civil laws) while some Conservative Christian groups are doing exactly the same thing in the US. Of course, one religion is no better than the other. And both shall be kept off our governments. ;-)
                          It only applies to leaders if they are Democrat tho, dont forget that particular.

Im actually increasingly growing worried that an Evangelical Christian takeover could be a very real thing. Luckily my generation may not believe in this idea, and it could die off.
                          willschnitz

Comment

You acknowledge his mental acuity?
                            I am on record as saying as such several times now, I agree with some of his policy making and disagree with a lot of it. Hes an idiot I have said it before and I will say it again.

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                            Indeed. And it stopped a century ago in many civilized countries. The US is the country where religious groups have the most weight on politics. Three other exceptions are Israel, Iran and Saudi Arabia. ;-)
                            LOL No it has not, its still deeply rooted in almost every country on the planet.... Politically Correct is not a measure of how rooted a particular belief system isnt a factor with in the governing body of a nation..... Good try though, like Canada's parliament does not have the bulk of its membership use their western religious philosophy as a guide in their decision making process when they are considering new legislative measures. You are not that far behind the "heavily religious" USA where 89% of adults in the US have a belief in god Vs you hat dwellers at 73% .........

You and I both are still in the vast minority when it comes to this both of our respective countries.......

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                            Don't even bother bringing it up Massive Lee, Evangelicals cannot recognize they are actively supporting a state religion the likes of said countries.

Are you implying that I am evangelical???? If you are, you could not have missed that mark more..... Yes your not wrong when it comes to the judgemental everyone should think like I do bible thumpers..... But its a case of echo chamber only associating with like mindset church goers, or groups of college students all being taught the same thing from the same "authority" figures and only willing to accept things from those point of views and all others are "unenlightened" to their perceived correct point of view......
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

I am on record as saying as such several times now, I agree with some of his policy making and disagree with a lot of it. Hes an idiot I have said it before and I will say it again.

LOL No it has not, its still deeply rooted in almost every country on the planet.... Politically Correct is not a measure of how rooted a particular belief system isnt a factor with in the governing body of a nation..... Good try though, like Canada's parliament does not have the bulk of its membership use their western religious philosophy as a guide in their decision making process when they are considering new legislative measures. You are not that far behind the "heavily religious" USA where 89% of adults in the US have a belief in god Vs you hat dwellers at 73% .........

You and I both are still in the vast minority when it comes to this both of our respective countries.......

Are you implying that I am evangelical???? If you are, you could not have missed that mark more..... Yes your not wrong when it comes to the judgemental everyone should think like I do bible thumpers..... But its a case of echo chamber only associating with like mindset church goers, or groups of college students all being taught the same thing from the same "authority" figures and only willing to accept things from those point of views and all others are "unenlightened" to their perceived correct point of view......
                              Yeah if you read above I explicitly said like you. Its a generalized statement that has obvious tells in current media. 'pointing out that its something we can't fight against even though we disagree with it. Because Evangelicals have a cognitive dissonance surrounding the infallibility of their religion that is so intoxicating I feel worse trying to explain anything about its similarities then just ignoring them, and voting against their chosen Gods (leaders).

Its pretty hilarious though how far removed you are if you think colleges are echo chambers, You seem to have some personal vendetta against colleges and college educations to the point that it comes out as ridiculous man. College is the only place I've been that isn't full of like minded zombies, who congregate in the same jobs, churches, and political groups all across our nation.
                              willschnitz

Comment

Betsy D's contribution?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X