Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
    That's why I said minority not Democrats.
    ok, then i'm curious who you mean by that.
    past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

A measure imposed to try and keep the looming Govt shutdowns from locking up the govt every 6 weeks. Do I like it NO, is it necessary NO, if the minority party would stop being petty and everyone work for the good of the rest of us. Lots of debt is not good for all us..
      Attached Files

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

A measure imposed to try and keep the looming Govt shutdowns from locking up the govt every 6 weeks. Do I like it NO, is it necessary NO, if the minority party would stop being petty and everyone work for the good of the rest of us. Lots of debt is not good for all us..
        Oh now aint this the kettle calling the pot black.
        Originally posted by csermonet47
        Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
          ok, then i'm curious who you mean by that.

Originally posted by blck325is View Post
          Oh now aint this the kettle calling the pot black.

Did I fucking stutter. I chose those words for a reason.

Yeah its a both party issue as of the last decade, though I think if T was to come out and say we should ban all firearms tomorrow, Schumer and the gang would scream NO NO NO T wants it so we have to oppose it.

Not my fault you put your own inflection on what I said
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

hey now. i didn't put any inflection on what you said. i asked how you were defining "minority party".

it's almost too obvious to state that we're a 2-party country, so if you have another viewpoint on it than repub/dem, i'd like to know what it is.

no hostility involved, i'm just asking.
            past:
            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
            1985 323i baur
            current:

Comment

Well given given we have a majority party and minority party that can vary every couple years, and then a couple fringe players that make no difference . I think the point was rather obvious....
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

ok, so you're not going to answer a direct question. moving on.
                past:
                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                1985 323i baur
                current:

Comment

Well given given we have a majority party and minority party that can vary every couple years, and then a couple fringe players that make no difference . I think the point was rather obvious....
                  You're purposefully being obtuse.

In reality, we have two major parties, and many minority/small parties that don't really ever get any traction in the gov't (Libertarian, Green, etc.)
                  Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                  Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                  One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Question:

Does this include Doctors that over prescribe & CEOs of big pharma that push the Drs to sell more pills???

Trump urges death penalty for drug dealers
                    The president's call to execute traffickers faces stiff political and judicial headwinds.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                      You're purposefully being obtuse.

In reality, we have two major parties, and many minority/small parties that don't really ever get any traction in the gov't (Libertarian, Green, etc.)
                      Exactly.

Comment

Donald Trump congratulates Vladimir Putin on election win and pledges talks in ‘not too distant future’

Donald Trump has congratulated Vladimir Putin on his Russian election victory and said the pair will hold talks in the “not too distant future”.

Then he says we spent a gazillion dollars to remain the strongest & that the arms race is out of control! WAT???

Also, no mention of poisoning in England, hack of our infrastructure or election meddling etc.

Comment

Did I fucking stutter. I chose those words for a reason.

Yeah its a both party issue as of the last decade, though I think if T was to come out and say we should ban all firearms tomorrow, Schumer and the gang would scream NO NO NO T wants it so we have to oppose it.

Not my fault you put your own inflection on what I said
                          Ok. Lets play this out, what are all the logical and well planned out pieces of legislature that 45 has proposed which have been shut down by Shumer et.al simply out of pettiness?
                          Big emphasis on logical and well planned as in beneficial to the country, well researched, not short sighted, not driven due to spite of what his predecessor did and able to give both parties something they want while having them sacrifice something in return as any good piece of legislation should do.
                          Originally posted by csermonet47
                          Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

Comment

In front of cameras Trump as offered to be reasonable and compromise.

Then he backtracks and says let them eat cake!

Comment

Ruh roh.....

Former ‘Apprentice’ contestant can sue Trump for defamation

President Trump must face a defamation lawsuit by a former contestant on his reality TV show “The Apprentice” after a Manhattan judge ruled in a first-of-its-kind decision that he could…

Comment

There is that word again.

Former GOP White House official: Evangelicals' mulligan defense of Trump is 'complete hypocrisy'
                                He served under Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, and George W. Bush, but under Donald Trump’s presidency, Peter Wehner says things are different.

Comment

Working...
                                X