Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
    Amazing a fellow like Donald Trump, the dunce or idiot or clown as some of you think he is, is so smart as to be able to hide collusion and obstruction of justice eveidence from some of the brightest law enforcement and legal minds in the country for more than two years. And that the Obama admin thought they had to spy on him:

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-hou...against-trumps

He is throwing any kind of distraction shade/fog of war on the situation he can think of...

Stop believing any of it from either side until the conclusion of the investigation. Until then, nothing we know matters as we are not privy to the details of said investigation.
    "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
    -----------------------------------------
    91 318is Turbo Sold
    87 325 Daily driver Sold
    06 4.8is X5
    06 Mtec X3
    05 4.4i X5 Sold
    92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
    90 325i Sold
    97 328is Sold
    01 323ci Sold
    92 325i Sold
    83 528e Totaled
    98 328i Sold
    93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
      No, his "genius" is that sheeple like you believe any brain fart he expels.

This will be just like hundreds of his other "many people say" lies like Obama wiretapped Trump Tower.
      Dude

In all seriousness, you’re not stupid
      I’d love to parse politics with you

But you’re basically the same as Maxine Walters with your responses

How about counting to 10 before you genuflect with the DNC party line drivel?
      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Dude

In all seriousness, you’re not stupid
        I’d love to parse politics with you

But you’re basically the same as Maxine Walters with your responses

How about counting to 10 before you genuflect with the DNC party line drivel?
        I'm, not a dem & I don't know their party line. You keep regurgitating Trump's greatest hits so maybe anything against Trump sounds like the counter party to you??

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

No just that you’re her clone
          And you make it hard to have an adult conversation
          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

No just that you’re her clone
            And you make it hard to have an adult conversation
            First I vaguely know who she is, I have no clue what her platform is.

Second, you post shit from the dingy fringe corners of the web from sources that are a joke and have the nerve to claim I am the problem?

You need to buy a clue.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

I rest my case
              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Parker, I think we need to stop feeding this particular troll. I can at least converse with Sleeve and the other right and right/centrist members on the forum.

I really enjoy P&R conversation. I am fairly centered, some liberal support (towards center), and some conservative support (towards center). But, I haven't gotten anything of value in a while from gwb72tii (George I think?) in awhile. Everything is right wing (wouldn't even call it conservative) fringe conspiracy sourcing and refusal to read (and rebut) anything contrary to his beliefs.
                "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                91 318is Turbo Sold
                87 325 Daily driver Sold
                06 4.8is X5
                06 Mtec X3
                05 4.4i X5 Sold
                90 325i Sold
                97 328is Sold
                01 323ci Sold
                92 325i Sold
                83 528e Totaled
                98 328i Sold
                93 325i Sold

Comment

I rest my case
                  Splendid!

(Assuming this means you will go away)

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
                  Parker, I think we need to stop feeding this particular troll. I can at least converse with Sleeve and the other right and right/centrist members on the forum.

I really enjoy P&R conversation. I am fairly centered, some liberal support (towards center), and some conservative support (towards center). But, I haven't gotten anything of value in a while from gwb72tii (George I think?) in awhile. Everything is right wing (wouldn't even call it conservative) fringe conspiracy sourcing and refusal to read (and rebut) anything contrary to his beliefs.
                  Agreed, look at the Global warming thread. He is talking to himself in there.

Comment

Yes but being 50% black and being elected President is enough to be awarded the Nobel right?
                    uh....

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
                      Other than Luke (the sub box guy) a long ass time I ago, I dont think I have ever been called a troll.... ;) I am not sure if should wear this as badge of honor, or be saddened by my generations generalized view points even further....
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

Adios Nobel!

Trump Calls Off Summit Meeting With North Korean Leader

"Sadly, based on the tremendous anger and open hostility displayed in your most recent statement, I feel it is inappropriate, at this time, to have this long planned meeting," Trump wrote.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                          Other than Luke (the sub box guy) a long ass time I ago, I dont think I have ever been called a troll.... ;) I am not sure if should wear this as badge of honor, or be saddened by my generations generalized view points even further....

LOL. I realize I did mention you in the same paragraph, but did not mean you (and the others who usually frequent P&R) were also trolls. Should have separated the two thoughts.

My definition of a troll is someone who pulls the pin on a conversational grenade simply for the contrary reaction it will effect rather than the expounding on his/her beliefs for the purpose of discussion/debate.
                          91 318is Turbo Sold
                          87 325 Daily driver Sold
                          06 4.8is X5
                          06 Mtec X3
                          05 4.4i X5 Sold
                          90 325i Sold
                          97 328is Sold
                          01 323ci Sold
                          92 325i Sold
                          83 528e Totaled
                          98 328i Sold
                          93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                            Adios Nobel!

Trump Calls Off Summit Meeting With North Korean Leader

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...s-for-dialogue

I disagree. Being nice to them isn't exactly what got us this far.
                            No E30 Club
                            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                              I disagree. Being nice to them isn't exactly what got us this far.

I don't know man. Things started looking up after he was welcomed to the Olympics. Remember when VP Pence was acting like a high school girl?

Comment

Oh noes!!! Trump is expected to sign in an act that lets dying people try experimental drugs before they are approved by the FDA. God hes such an asshole! People shouldn't be able to choose what they want to do to their bodies, the government should...

It's pretty damn awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X