• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NPC Man says

RESIST the Orange MAN!!
    Attached Files

Comment

and the bomber is an old white? guy, radicalized by conservative media and internet trolls. nice.

Last edited by kronus; 10-26-2018, 10:57 AM.
      cars beep boop

Comment

White guy with a Hispanic name?

My favorite part is just hearing of his arrest my Trump centric officemates immediately said he was paid by the left to do it and say he is a Republican Trump supporter.

How deep is your bubble?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

I wonder how much a coincidence it is that the mail bomb suspect is a huuuuge Trump fan who swallowed all of his heinous discourse and took it literally....

"Authorities on Friday charged a man who appeared to be an emphatic supporter of President Donald Trump with sending suspicious packages to prominent Trump critics, while the president expressed frustration that the attacks were distracting from the midterms."
          Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

It's a liberal scam if you believe the sack hangers.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Yup. Trump's discourse was a ticking bomb.

Yet he blames the media for the violence...

Last edited by Massive Lee; 10-26-2018, 07:06 PM.

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	James Hodgkinson.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	7198104

James agrees with you!

“Trump & His Family are Traitors & Need to Be Prosecuted to the Fullest Extent of the Law,” - Facebook 2016

Lock up the Drumpster!!

-NPC man

Comment

what are you even on about bud
                  cars beep boop

Comment

Please vote accordingly in two weeks. End the idiocracy, the promotion of violence and restore some form of civility.... Because nothing that 45 says or does makes sense... ;-)

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Trump says what tariffs?

Trump says his tariffs do not exist

Facing renewed criticism over his tariffs on products from China, Canada and elsewhere, U.S. President Donald Trump tried a novel argument on Tuesday.

He claimed the tariffs do not exist.

“We don’t have any tariffs,” Trump lied to the Wall Street Journal in an interview on Tuesday. He continued: “We don’t even have tariffs. I’m using tariffs to negotiate.”

His comments were particularly outlandish even amid a barrage of other egregious lies from him as the midterm elections approach.

Trump has imposed tariffs on $250 billion in goods from China, about half of all imports from that country. He has also imposed tariffs on steel and aluminum from Canada and other countries, plus tariffs on foreign washing machines and solar products.

“Where do we have tariffs? We don’t have tariffs anywhere,” Trump said. “I read that today: ‘We’re worried about the tariffs.’ You know what happens? A business that’s doing badly always likes to blame Trump and the tariffs because it’s a good excuse for some incompetent guy that’s making $25 million a year.”

Read more:

Trump travel ban had Canada’s spies worried about whether the U.S. could spy on us

Analysis | Trump obliterates his one-week record for dishonesty in a wave of pre-midterm appearances

A handy guide to Donald Trump’s most-frequent campaign rally lies and false claims

Trump had boasted about the tariffs that very morning on Twitter.

“Billions of dollars are, and will be, coming into United States coffers because of Tariffs,” he said in the tweet.

Trump conceded to the Journal that he has “some tariffs on steel,” but he said they are “actually small.”

Trump spoke as he came under more corporate pressure over the tariffs, particularly the tariffs on China. U.S. and Canadian stock markets have fallen sharply this week, and multiple companies have told analysts that the tariffs are a hindrance to them. Bloomberg, reviewing earnings reports and conference call transcripts, has found that 57 companies have cited the tariffs as a negative, seven as a positive.

TOP STORIES. IN YOUR INBOX: For the day’s top news from the Star’s award-winning journalists, sign up for our daily headlines newsletter.

There is no timeline for the removal of Trump’s tariffs on Canadian steel and aluminum, though the two countries have successfully concluded negotiations on a new trade agreement, the U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement, to update NAFTA. Trump has suggested that he would want Canada to accept a quota on steel and aluminum exports to the U.S. if he were to lift the tariffs, but Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s government has resisted.

“I’d love them to be lifted today,” Foreign Affairs Minister Chrystia Freeland told reporters on Monday.

“It is quite reasonable to think that that positive momentum should bring Canada and the United States to simply say, ‘You know what? It’s time to lift these tariffs that we’ve imposed on each other.’”

Comment

"Trump conceded to the Journal that he has “some tariffs on steel,” but he said they are “actually small.”

Oh well. 25% tariffs on steel are NOT small. I have already increased the price of some of my products manufactured after July 1st, or postponing production. Many small US shops are doing the same. Guess who gets the bill at the end? Yup. The buyers. ;-)

massivebrakes.com

Comment

tariffs

There's definitely a tariff on solar panels due to 45, @ $36 per panel (depending on the panel) x 28 panels for a 10 kW system, it brings the increase to $1,089 including tax on the tariff-ed sum. That dollar amount tacks on roughly 2 months to the payback scenario for the homeowner, up to 4.4 years. So as always, the end user pays for the tariff.
                          For reference that is on a $34k system that would offset a $6100/yr electric bill for a single family residence.

I hear a Chinese company is building a solar panel mfg. facility in western Canada to try to get around the tariff.

Comment

Smogged & registered the Tundra Thursday, just got the tags & registration. Don't have to think about registration till the end of President Pence's term.

:hide:

Comment

"We don't have tariffs..."

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Holy shit, I'm listening to this buffoon talking and still can't wrap my head around how he made it so far. Like his speeches are so fucking simple and repetitive. Like he doesn't really go anywhere. Like I don't give a shit about sides. I just think he's as articulate as a can of soup.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                                88 325i Cabrio
                                04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                                If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Working...
                                X