Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
    If the left in this country succeeds in impeaching Trump the shit will hit the fan.
    The Russian investigation has now been shown to be a set up, and Comey, amongst his ‘I do no remembers’’ admited so.
    The left, the progressives, are going to bury themselves in the dustbin of history, and it cannot happen fast enough.
    :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
      quoted for posterity when the opposite of this happens
      you may be proven correct
      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Cry baby. Again.

It will never end... ;-)

"If we don't get what we want ... I will shut down the government.”

Last edited by Massive Lee; 12-11-2018, 03:02 PM.
        Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

I say let it shut down.

Only thing they do during the day is create more laws. It's so bad now that I've known business owners looking at (maybe serving time now) who were up against crimes they didn't know existed.
          No E30 Club
          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Also, Pelosi is a fucking moron.
            No E30 Club
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
              I say let it shut down.

Only thing they do during the day is create more laws. It's so bad now that I've known business owners looking at (maybe serving time now) who were up against crimes they didn't know existed.
              imagine if you could avoid being charged with crimes by not knowing that they were crimes, that would be pretty sick
              cars beep boop

Comment

Damn. Everyone around Trump is either fired, or goes to jail.
                He must do something wrong ;-)

"Cohen, who has had a relationship with Trump dating back a dozen years, used his time before the court to hit back at the president’s recent declaration that his former attorney was “weak.” Cohen said he agreed with Trump’s assessment but noted his "weakness was a blind loyalty to Donald Trump."

massivebrakes.com

Comment

"I only hire the best people"

Comment

Originally posted by saucers View Post
                    "I only hire the best people"
                    Forget the +1, +45
                    88 325i Cabrio
                    04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                      Also, Pelosi is a fucking moron.

I mean, I'm not a fan... but why does she garner such disdain and vitriol? Serious question. Saying the name Pelosi at a klan... I mean Trump rally (jk, couldn't resist) always results in jeers. You'd think she killed everyone's dogs or something.
                      "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                      -----------------------------------------
                      91 318is Turbo Sold
                      87 325 Daily driver Sold
                      06 4.8is X5
                      06 Mtec X3
                      05 4.4i X5 Sold
                      92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                      90 325i Sold
                      97 328is Sold
                      01 323ci Sold
                      92 325i Sold
                      83 528e Totaled
                      98 328i Sold
                      93 325i Sold

Comment

I think that Pelosi behaved very properly at that meeting where Trump invited his best friends : the press, the enemy of the people. She suggested having such a discussion about the wall perhaps in a private environment just so that she wouldn't put Trump to shame by debukking his false claims and statistics. She had decorum. Unlike Baby Trump. My wall! My wall! My wall! ;-)

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
                          I mean, I'm not a fan... but why does she garner such disdain and vitriol? Serious question. Saying the name Pelosi at a klan... I mean Trump rally (jk, couldn't resist) always results in jeers. You'd think she killed everyone's dogs or something.
                          "We will just have to pass the bill to find out what's in it!"

Is probably one of the most arrogant and openly corrupt statements by an elected official in an attempt to dodge a question regarding multi-hundred billion legislation.

That's probably her biggest one.

After that, I'd say it's the constant Bush/Waters/Trump/Palin-type gaffs with statements and speech.

There is also the hypocrisy against the "rich" when she is one of the richest members of Congress. She owns a home with on-site vineyard, multiple commercial buildings in San Francisco, etc. Her and her husband currently own more than $23 million in real estate.

She is currently the 30 richest member of Congress.
                          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Thank you for those points, I could never understand why she is so hated.

Her statement on the ACA was certainly poorly put as the context around it wasn't clear enough to justify that statement. She certainly should have been much more precise as to her meaning IF she meant to be taken any other way than the way it came out.

Again, I don't like her... for the same reasons you mention. I just don't think the hate is warranted. I can't stand her any more than I can stand any other career politician. They are out of touch with the reality of being a working citizen (blue collar or white collar) in this country trying to make a home and life for his/her family. I don't think we'll ever see a poor Congressman... or even a middle class Congressmen ever again.

I guess she gets more hate because she gets more spotlight. And has more opportunity to sound like the corporate shill/elitist/corrupt politician most of our representatives are.
                            "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                            -----------------------------------------
                            91 318is Turbo Sold
                            87 325 Daily driver Sold
                            06 4.8is X5
                            06 Mtec X3
                            05 4.4i X5 Sold
                            92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                            90 325i Sold
                            97 328is Sold
                            01 323ci Sold
                            92 325i Sold
                            83 528e Totaled
                            98 328i Sold
                            93 325i Sold

Comment

This is going to be very interesting... I can already hear Trump shout "fake news"... But as we know already, that publishing company owns a vault where all of Trump's personal scandals have been burried at high expenses to avoid being public... ;-)

"The National Enquirer’s parent company has agreed to tell prosecutors everything it knows about Donald Trump — and it might know a lot."

"But the disclosure might just be scratching the surface. Based on court documents and a plethora of media reports, Trump and his aides have worked for years with the tabloid to kill incriminating stories. AMI’s CEO David Pecker also had a decades-long copacetic friendship with Trump."

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
                                Thank you for those points, I could never understand why she is so hated.

Her statement on the ACA was certainly poorly put as the context around it wasn't clear enough to justify that statement. She certainly should have been much more precise as to her meaning IF she meant to be taken any other way than the way it came out.

Again, I don't like her... for the same reasons you mention. I just don't think the hate is warranted. I can't stand her any more than I can stand any other career politician. They are out of touch with the reality of being a working citizen (blue collar or white collar) in this country trying to make a home and life for his/her family. I don't think we'll ever see a poor Congressman... or even a middle class Congressmen ever again.

I guess she gets more hate because she gets more spotlight. And has more opportunity to sound like the corporate shill/elitist/corrupt politician most of our representatives are.
                                The first salary Nancy Pelosi ever earned was when she was elected to Congress.

But yes, more spotlight, more focus on mistakes, more hate.
                                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                                X