No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about the fact that he can barely speak anymore.

Watching that Mueller probe conference where he says oranges instead of origins like 4 times.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

This hits keep coming...
      "wind turbine noise causes cancer"

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
        What the fuck. Why do you always delete the name of who you were replying back to?

All you need to do is not just not do that.
        you TOTALLY addressed all of his arguments

gold star. great job
        past:
        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:
        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
          you TOTALLY addressed all of his arguments

gold star. great job
          Hey princess, myob...

I thought you had me on ignore. Yet you still reply. Thanks for the laugh

Comment

Originally posted by CarpHunter View Post
            Or maybe, like a large majority of americans I've met, your a bit ignorant of world history. You see there were many civilizations throughout history before the United states. All around the world even. A constitution is an idea that dates back as far as the first civilizations to leave writing. Some would make yours outdated with the freedoms listed. Even yours isn't original, borrowing heavily on Greek, Roman, and even British documents. Don't be arrogant.

Now I'm not saying yours isn't good, or great even. But it in no way, shape, or form is special. It's only special to you.

As for my opinion of america, love it. But love it like you would a alcoholic relative. My heart wants it to be its great self, and hopes it will. But my head and logic says it won't.

If all you have is bad personal attacks, just don't respond. If you wanna have actual conversations, I'm willing.
            Nice redirect. You said our constitution is no better than others which frankly is ignorant. If you actually believe that you have no knowledge of history at the time the document was originated, specifically the bill of rights. It was unique at the time amd emulated since.
            “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Ah ah ah... That dude is just a crazy pathological lier...

"My father was born in Germany"
              "The noise (of wind turbines) causes cancer"

The White House is refusing to explain why President Donald Trump claims, falsely, that the noise from wind turbines cause cancer. CNN’s Erin Burnett discuss...
              Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
                Hey princess, myob...

I thought you had me on ignore. Yet you still reply. Thanks for the laugh
                do you really think you're winning an argument by failing to address anything and just laughing instead?

most of us grew out of that mentality by middle school, nelson.
                past:
                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                1985 323i baur
                current:

Comment

do you really think you're winning an argument by failing to address anything and just laughing instead?

Might it be more productive to ditch the idea of "winning" and try to learn something instead?

If you're keeping score, your ratio in the Antifa thread is redder than your odious flag. You still haven't addressed the assertions you made in post #819, just before you skedaddled.
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by JinormusJ
                  Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                  1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                  1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                  1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                  1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Yeah

Trump exaggerates a lot which gets him into trouble but yeah, this "I cant release my taxes because of an audit"....if that comes out to be a lie....which according to Cohen it sounds like it....it would be interesting to see how the party defends him. At the moment, I'll give Trump the benefit of the doubt until they prove otherwise. One thing is certain, and I think both sides will agree....he doesnt want to release it for a reason....personally, I think he might have exaggerated on his filings and I suspect like Nixon....he'll have to pay penalties.....and that is the underlying reason why he wants no one poking around.
                    Last edited by Javier h; 04-04-2019, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by saucers View Post
                      This hits keep coming...
                      "wind turbine noise causes cancer"
                      https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.f63d1d8e34b3

Trump's childish mendacity is the most bizarre I've seen since L. Ron Hubbard, and that's an amazing accomplishment. I continue to hope that some sort of order will arise from this chaos, but I don't see it coming.
                      sigpic
                      Originally posted by JinormusJ
                      Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                      1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                      1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                      1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                      1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

You do know this isnt the high school debate team yeah? I can engage anyone I want, how I want. Hahahahahaha

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

i never said i was keeping you there permanently, and the ignore feature allows me to make the decision of whether i want to read whatever idiocy you're posting in the context of the rest of the thread.
                          past:
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:

Comment

Originally posted by Javier h View Post
                            Trump exaggerates a lot which gets him into trouble but yeah, this "I cant release my taxes because of an audit"....if that comes out to be a lie....which according to Cohen it sounds like it....it would be interesting to see how the party defends him. At the moment, I'll give Trump the benefit of the doubt until they prove otherwise. One thing is certain, and I think both sides will agree....he doesnt want to release it for a reason....personally, I think he might have exaggerated on his filings and I suspect like Nixon....he'll have to pay penalties.....and that is the underlying reason why he wants no one poking around.
                            It's been outed that Trump has dodged taxes forever and has committed fraud (that time and source and others and countless others) this next time will be no different.

I don't think anyone will really care because it's baked in that everyone knows he lies and is a cheat and they are all cool with it. As the President has said himself, this kind of information is "Boring" anyway.

Btw, on taxes, do you really think this person deserves 'the benefit of the doubt'? ... If there was nothing to hide it would not be so hidden.
                            1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

Originally posted by phillipj View Post
                              It's been outed that Trump has dodged taxes forever and has committed fraud (that time and source and others and countless others) this next time will be no different.

I don't think anyone will really care because it's baked in that everyone knows he lies and is a cheat and they are all cool with it. As the President has said himself, this kind of information is "Boring" anyway.

Btw, on taxes, do you really think this person deserves 'the benefit of the doubt'? ... If there was nothing to hide it would not be so hidden.
                              I think showing your taxes is dumb. I couldnt care less when obomba or anyone else was running either

Comment

If you don't care to see if your elected leaders are following the rules they enforce/write you are an idiot.

I bet you were really glad he was bullied into releasing his birth certificate tho.
                                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X