Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's do it, conspiracy theory time......

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Let's do it, conspiracy theory time......

    Conspiracy theory time:

    All the highly publicized mass shootings are "false flag" operations designed to solidify the public's desire for strict gun laws/confiscation.


    I was at the Bedlam football game this weekend (OU vs OSU for those that don't know), as we were standing around for the "Spirit Walk," where the band and football players walk from the Student Union to the stadium.

    Literally thousands and thousands of people lining the narrow street without much obstruction. All campus buildings are still open, many with rooms that face street or would provide a good sniping spot.

    Sure there are cops and security meandering around but not much, one or more persons would do serious damage. A few well placed IED's along the route placed the evening before or a few days before.


    A relatively unguarded event upwards of 60k+ people that happens in multiple locations across the country every weekend for months on end during the fall and into winter, and these are never targeted.
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest DivisionóBlunt Tech Industries

    www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!


    #2
    I do find it strange that very little information about the Las Vegas shooting has been released.
    2000 A4 1.8TQ | 1988 325is | 1976 280Z | 1953 CJ3B

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
      I do find it strange that very little information about the Las Vegas shooting has been released.
      I did like how the security guard was ready to make a statement, disappeared to get properly prepped and then popped up on Ellen

      :popcorn:
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1986 BMW 325e & 1968 Datsun Roadster 2000
      Previous Car Count : 21 ... and climbing...
      Originally posted by Melon
      Let it be known to all. Simon fucking keeps it real.

      Comment


        #4
        occam's razor applies here.

        nevada, especially, has very few restrictions on guns and very few public resources for mental health assistance.

        put those together and you get dead people.
        past:
        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        current:
        1985 323i baur (project to resume soon...)
        2013 ninja 300 (way more fun than a car)

        Comment


          #5
          ^
          Thats bullshit and you know it. Your much smarter than that ......
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville


          The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

          Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            ^
            Thats bullshit and you know it. Your much smarter than that ......
            do you have an actual counter-argument for what would be a better solution to prevent mass-casualty events that are almost on a weekly schedule at this point?
            past:
            1989 325is (learner shitbox)
            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
            current:
            1985 323i baur (project to resume soon...)
            2013 ninja 300 (way more fun than a car)

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by decay View Post
              do you have an actual counter-argument for what would be a better solution to prevent mass-casualty events that are almost on a weekly schedule at this point?
              There is no solution. There is no practical security measure that could be put in place to protect vulnerable human targets.

              In this age even taking away every single firearm wouldn't work as people can just make more in various way. I also believe such a restriction is not something this country will accept. That said, Australia had good results with their highly unpopular confiscation scheme.

              Mental health services also cannot solve the problem alone.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                In this age even taking away every single firearm wouldn't work as people can just make more in various way.
                Yes, they will either acquire guns in other ways, make their own guns (I believe that's a thing now with 3D printing, maybe not) or they will substitute other weapons (knives, bombs, acid) in place of guns.

                If there's a will, there's a way. If someone is set on killing someone, they'll make it happen. I think the problem we have goes far, far deeper than we think, ie, a lack of gun control or mental illness. No, I don't really know what exactly the problem is.
                2000 A4 1.8TQ | 1988 325is | 1976 280Z | 1953 CJ3B

                Comment


                  #9
                  I know reading on the internet is hard, the title of the thread is Conspiracy Theories, not "Let's argue about the 2nd amendment, again."
                  Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                  Chief Sales Officer, Midwest DivisionóBlunt Tech Industries

                  www.gutenparts.com
                  One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                    Yes, they will either acquire guns in other ways, make their own guns (I believe that's a thing now with 3D printing, maybe not) or they will substitute other weapons (knives, bombs, acid) in place of guns.

                    If there's a will, there's a way. If someone is set on killing someone, they'll make it happen. I think the problem we have goes far, far deeper than we think, ie, a lack of gun control or mental illness. No, I don't really know what exactly the problem is.
                    Cool story bro, if I walk into a crowded room with a knife or a rifle with multiple magazines, I wonder which I could do more damage with.

                    I'm tired of reading this idiotic junk about, "Welp, we can't do anything"

                    Did we change regs around fertilizer after 1995? Did we change the regs around airplanes and cockpit access after 9/11?

                    Pro tip: We did.

                    Now back to conspiracy theories, keep your brotato gun fantasies in another thread.
                    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest DivisionóBlunt Tech Industries

                    www.gutenparts.com
                    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Conspiracy Fact: Saudi Arabia doesnt have as much oil as they claim
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1986 BMW 325e & 1968 Datsun Roadster 2000
                      Previous Car Count : 21 ... and climbing...
                      Originally posted by Melon
                      Let it be known to all. Simon fucking keeps it real.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                        Conspiracy Fact: Saudi Arabia doesnt have as much oil as they claim
                        Not really a conspiracy when their proven reserves haven't changed in decades whilst pumping what, 9 mbpd?

                        What would be more interesting is if you believe in Peak Oil and whether or not we have reached it?
                        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest DivisionóBlunt Tech Industries

                        www.gutenparts.com
                        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                          I'm tired of reading this idiotic junk about, "Welp, we can't do anything"
                          That's not what I said. I'm saying that the current proposed solutions won't work because they don't address the still unidentified (IMO) source of the problem.

                          And what the fuck are you going on about "brotato gun fantasies" ? I'm not a gun nut. Don't one a single one.

                          Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                          Cool story bro, if I walk into a crowded room with a knife or a rifle with multiple magazines, I wonder which I could do more damage with.
                          Probably the machine gun. But what about a bomb? If you're going for most number of casualties, a bomb has the potential to outperform a machine gun.
                          2000 A4 1.8TQ | 1988 325is | 1976 280Z | 1953 CJ3B

                          Comment


                            #14
                            http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...ts-oil-storage


                            The kingdom, which has led Opec and Russia in coordinated output cuts since January, has for months been reporting to official agencies that its oil held in storage has been falling, which alongside lower production has been one factor that has helped propel Brent crude oil back above $60 a barrel.
                            Manipulating the market by claiming their reserves have dropped, when in reality there is no change
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1986 BMW 325e & 1968 Datsun Roadster 2000
                            Previous Car Count : 21 ... and climbing...
                            Originally posted by Melon
                            Let it be known to all. Simon fucking keeps it real.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                              That's not what I said. I'm saying that the current proposed solutions won't work because they don't address the still unidentified (IMO) source of the problem.

                              And what the fuck are you going on about "brotato gun fantasies" ? I'm not a gun nut. Don't one a single one.

                              Probably the machine gun. But what about a bomb? If you're going for most number of casualties, a bomb has the potential to outperform a machine gun.
                              Then I agree, I don't what the correct answer is, but the gun nuts going "well what can we do" is BS. Look up what an "AR"style rifle costs in Ozzy land. It's orders of magnitude more than here.

                              I wonder what changed that. Definitely not regs, right?

                              Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                              http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...ts-oil-storage



                              Manipulating the market by claiming their reserves have dropped, when in reality there is no change
                              That's interesting, but typically Zerohedge is like Alex Jones, entertaining, not worth betting my future on.
                              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest DivisionóBlunt Tech Industries

                              www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X