Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's do it, conspiracy theory time......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While Id like to revisit Aliens, Im currently more concerned with Epstein and his "suicide" especially now that his lady has been captured too.

Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      While Id like to revisit Aliens, Im currently more concerned with Epstein and his "suicide" especially now that his lady has been captured too.
      Good news! Jeffrey Epstein was murdered by an alien cabal led by Ghislaine Maxwell, AKA R'sp!

Comment

i wish i didn't suspect that the anti-masker movement was originated by a russian psyops campaign intended to keep the covid-19 curve from flattening in the usa
        past:
        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:
        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
          i wish i didn't suspect that the anti-masker movement was originated by a russian psyops campaign intended to keep the covid-19 curve from flattening in the usa
          Could be, could also be stupidity, don't sell your fellow Americans short. In case you ever wanted to fight that sort of stupidity online it's been shown that a simple moderating voice of reason, without judgement, in a conversation is incredibly successful in disarming the extremist argument. The least effective method is often to vigorously argue the counterpoint to the original idiotic statement or presentation of "facts."

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

Could be, could also be stupidity, don't sell your fellow Americans short. In case you ever wanted to fight that sort of stupidity online it's been shown that a simple moderating voice of reason, without judgement, in a conversation is incredibly successful in disarming the extremist argument. The least effective method is often to vigorously argue the counterpoint to the original idiotic statement or presentation of "facts."
            it's that stupidity that would let the russians leverage them to keep the infection rate high. not an either/or equation mahdood, you need both the propaganda and the useful idiots

i thought we were in the conspiracy theory thread but i've been spending more of my free time "arguing" in the streets than online lately
            past:
            1989 325is (learner shitbox)
            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
            1985 323i baur
            current:
            1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post

it's that stupidity that would let the russians leverage them to keep the infection rate high. not an either/or equation mahdood, you need both the propaganda and the useful idiots

i thought we were in the conspiracy theory thread but i've been spending more of my free time "arguing" in the streets than online lately
              Well, it would seem to me that if we reduced stupidity or increased the number of contrary opinions people would generally be less susceptible to targeted misinformation. Was really suggesting that it could also be Americans propagating their own stupidity, or parroting another stupid American, one in specific of course.

I suspect that the moderate approach also works in person, but it's slightly harder to implement when one cannot compose then edit a response before presentation. Even so, some people IRL have hitched their wagons to insanity and are completely incapable of absorbing multiple sources of information to parse some truth in a situation. Those people are the problem.

Comment

so what do you guys think about all these weird seeds china has been sending people?

is it a fucked up invasive plant that is engineered to kill crops?

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                  so what do you guys think about all these weird seeds china has been sending people?

is it a fucked up invasive plant that is engineered to kill crops?
                  Tin foil hat folded and at the ready, tell us more since I haven't heard that one.

Comment

All 50 states have issued warnings about the packages some of which contain morning glory, hibiscus, roses, cabbage, mustard, mint, sage and rosemary.

Comment

so my theory is since china was responsible for covid19 they are 50 steps ahead
                      and that paves the road to whats about to happen. These seeds are part of the plan.

maybe they're cloning super humans over there and all of this is for them.
                      infecting every last human with this covid 19 giving all infected permanent organ damage and our future children shorter life spans.
                      creating a lowly human, immortal kings situation.

Comment

Working...
                      X