Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gwb72tii
    replied
    so if you're for the reelection of Mr. Trump, vote democrat in the midterms.

Pelosi as speaker is a 24 hour/7 day a week walking talking advertisement for Trump.

And mad Maxine and her kind will push for impeachment with zero chance of succeeding, alienating whatever support among moderates and independents the left still have.

Hey, but at least we, as a country, will have a choice to vote on again, Trump or the loony left

Leave a comment:

• Massive Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
    Right? But it really makes you wonder about a person that dedicates so much space in his head to a leader of a foriegn country. Personally I'd be more worried about his panty wearing prime minister...
    Don't worry about me. Your idiot-in-chief attracts the attention of the majority of your "compadres" as well as the rest of the world. I think the whole planet has never seen such an idiot...

Leave a comment:

• decay
    replied
    Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
    First, there has to be an angry exchange where Trump gives Rouhani a catchy derogatory name.

It's still possible to make your timeframe though.

lol
    The leaders of the U.S. and Iran haven't met in person since before the Islamic Revolution in 1979. Trump says he's ready to sit down; Iranian President Hassan Rouhani hasn't expressed any interest.

Leave a comment:

• Mediumrarechicken
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
    jesus tap dancing christ, you are such an elitist douche nozzle..... The air must be awful thin up there atop your lofty equine
    Right? But it really makes you wonder about a person that dedicates so much space in his head to a leader of a foriegn country. Personally I'd be more worried about his panty wearing prime minister...

Leave a comment:

• parkerbink
    replied
    Originally posted by decay View Post
    calling it now:

in about 2 weeks, drumpf will meet with rouhani, describe him in glowing terms, and claim credit for finding a solution to the "crisis".
    First, there has to be an angry exchange where Trump gives Rouhani a catchy derogatory name.

It's still possible to make your timeframe though.

lol
    Last edited by parkerbink; 07-23-2018, 04:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• decay
    replied
    calling it now:

in about 2 weeks, drumpf will meet with rouhani, describe him in glowing terms, and claim credit for finding a solution to the "crisis".

Leave a comment:

• parkerbink
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
    Isn't there some website or something that lets you make screenshots of Twitter with real accounts so you can fake the stuff?

Honestly, I'm reading the news less and less and in general just paying less attention to anything that isn't work/house/SO/animals.
    If it had been fake he would have disavowed it.

I agree on the news. It is oppressive.

Originally posted by Melon View Post
    Speaking of tweets...

"To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 23, 2018"

That is a 100% certified Donnie original!

Leave a comment:

• Melon
    replied
    Speaking of tweets...

"To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 23, 2018"

Leave a comment:

• z31maniac
    replied
    I love the tweets he clearly did not write!
    Isn't there some website or something that lets you make screenshots of Twitter with real accounts so you can fake the stuff?

Honestly, I'm reading the news less and less and in general just paying less attention to anything that isn't work/house/SO/animals.

Leave a comment:

• parkerbink
    replied
    Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
    Nothing he writes makes sense anyway. This tweet is incoherent and not to the level of a president. Definitely aimed a peoples who have not studied beyond high school. As for Trump's behavior and decisions, they happen only because they are supported. By idiots. Everyone with half a brain understands that Trump is insane.
    That tweet is like the Gettysburg Address compared to the rambling, repetitive, incoherent bile he writes.

Insane? How can that be? He is a stable genius!

lol

Leave a comment:

• Massive Lee
    replied
    jesus tap dancing christ, you are such an elitist douche nozzle..... The air must be awful thin up there atop your lofty equine
    Looks like we found a Trumper. Must smell like shit down there...

Leave a comment:

• mrsleeve
    replied
    Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
    Nothing he writes makes sense anyway. This tweet is incoherent and not to the level of a president. Definitely aimed a peoples who have not studied beyond high school. As for Trump's behavior and decisions, they happen only because they are supported. By idiots. Everyone with half a brain understands that Trump is insane.

Leave a comment:

• Massive Lee
    replied

Leave a comment:

• parkerbink
    replied
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• parkerbink
    replied
    Ok just making sure we are on the same page and not just bitching about the current idiot
    They all stink. I don't think there has been a great President in my lifetime.

Carter was the only good person which was his problem. He was trying to do the right thing and fucked it all up.

The problem IMHO is Trump has no interest in doing anything for anyone but Trump. He is a horrible person.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X