X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan...
    replied
    Originally posted by cale View Post
    Your flavor of violence is justified and noble, his is harmful and justification for action and riots. Right...

The difference between these two, one was assaulted for words, the other was an active participant in a brawl. A good cop should be arresting both, and I'm happy I live in a country which restricts the use of the Nazi symbol used to stir up shit.
    Hypocrisy is the name of their game.

I'd love to arrest both in that situation, along with about 5 dozen people in the background of the short video clip I saw of it.

Decay doesn't need facts, if he starts to acknowledge them he'll have to create a new identity for himself. Being a garbage can beating, hockey-mask-riot-gear wearing hero that we should all look up to and admire is all he knows....

Leave a comment:

• cale
    replied
    Originally posted by decay View Post
    so you're a cop (at least you've implied such), and you're grinning at an alt-right asshole punching a woman. not that she didn't know what she was in for; we are aware we're putting ourselves in harm's way.

but if you're a *good* cop; you should have just as much of a problem with that as someone going up richard spencer's head.

apparently you're not a good cop. you're celebrating your own selective enforcement. that's why organizations like antifa, BLM, and the black panthers exist.

be a better cop and we'll fade back into the woodwork.

if you were just inflating yourself because you have friends who wear badges, tell them to be better cops.
    Your flavor of violence is justified and noble, his is harmful and justification for action and riots. Right...

The difference between these two, one was assaulted for words, the other was an active participant in a brawl. A good cop should be arresting both, and I'm happy I live in a country which restricts the use of the Nazi symbol used to stir up shit.

Leave a comment:

• Ryan...
    replied
    so you're a cop (at least you've implied such), and you're grinning at an alt-right asshole punching a woman. not that she didn't know what she was in for; we are aware we're putting ourselves in harm's way.

but if you're a *good* cop; you should have just as much of a problem with that as someone going up richard spencer's head.

apparently you're not a good cop. you're celebrating your own selective enforcement. that's why organizations like antifa, BLM, and the black panthers exist.

if you were just inflating yourself because you have friends who wear badges, tell them to be better cops.
    Get over yourself

Some little girl pretending to be the savior of communism decided to participate in a large scale brawl and got punched in the face. Is that not what happens in large scale brawls? Was she aware that by participating in said large scale brawl she was more likely to be punched in the face? Perhaps she should have stuck to fighting garbage cans like most other antifas, she would've stood a better chance.

I don't care who's side anyone is on in that situation, and my dislike for Antifa and Nazis isn't going to prevent me from arresting/citing either party in that situation.

But please, continue acting like you know anything about me or how I do my job, it only continues making you look like the same fool you've portrayed yourself to be in the other thread.

Leave a comment:

• Mediumrarechicken
    replied
    Ladies....

Leave a comment:

• decay
    replied
    Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
    :D

Leave a comment:

• Ryan...
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ryan...
    replied
    The only thing they hate more than trash cans are empty police cars!

Leave a comment:

• Ryan...
    replied
    allow me to retort.

:D

Leave a comment:

• decay
    replied
    Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
    Love em or hate em, they know how to kick the ever living shit out of a garbage can.

allow me to retort.

Leave a comment:

• Ryan...
    replied
    Love em or hate em, they know how to kick the ever living shit out of a garbage can.

Leave a comment:

• MR E30 325is
    replied
    Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
    gottem
    Lawl, you made it look too easy.

Or perhaps it really is that easy?

Leave a comment:

• ak-
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus View Post
    you got a problem, friendo?
    Sir?

Leave a comment:

• kronus
    replied
    you got a problem, friendo?

Leave a comment:

• Mediumrarechicken
    replied
    Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
    gottem
    Dude, if you want to run your mouth send me a message, if not I'll mail you a participation ribbon so you can relax on those feels.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X