Clearly you didnt know what was going to happen...
and because of your failure to add the Rob option, this thread is done.
Do you support antifa?
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
well congratulations on winning the elected position of speaking for all of society.Hundreds of people in an urban center in California. Yea, you've really got the bulk of society called to action!
Society wants nothing to do with either group and carries on conducting themselves as respectable people who don't wear swastikas or considering breaking a window at Starbucks an appropriate thing to do.
Burgundy, since you can't seem to manage a salient argument, you can just go eat a dick until an original thought gets ejaculated into your head. i'll wait.Leave a comment:
-
Were they doing anything illegal?
You and "hundreds" of people don't speak for society as a whole. You still seem to be under the impression that because you disagree with someone that it gives you the right to forcibly silence or remove them.
^^ Precisely this.
I wish the Decays of the world understood just how much your average person dislikes them and views them as a complete joke. We don't really care about a couple incoherent inbred skin heads with permits standing around a confederate statue. We ignore them like we have for decades. Now we have a bunch of mask wearing idiots blocking roadways and destroying our trash cans trying to tell us what we already know; Nazis are idiots. Know who else we think are idiots? Fascists, communists, and socialists.Leave a comment:
-
Hundreds of people in an urban center in California. Yea, you've really got the bulk of society called to action!
Society wants nothing to do with either group and carries on conducting themselves as respectable people who don't wear swastikas or considering breaking a window at Starbucks an appropriate thing to do.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
-
-
You're such a dense, self-righteous asshole
Leave a comment:
-
-
-
something something about the vocal minority?
I'd bet money that for each of your hundreds of people, there are a thousand people sitting at home wishing both sides would just go the hell home, realize the west isn't under attack nor do we live in a fascist state, and be productive members of society.Last edited by lambo; 08-02-2018, 12:44 PM.Leave a comment:
-
when hundreds of people show up to kick the proud boys out of town, society has spoken. i'm not sure why you all seem to think i'm a solo actor.Leave a comment:
-
No I didnt. I said I'm glad I live in a country that restricts its use, doesn't mean I'm going to go out and get violent over it. I can think someone's an asshole and still control myself, let the law deal with them.you do realize you just contradicted yourself, right? if "words shouldn't hurt", why does canada have laws restricting the use of nazi imagery? you just got through saying how they wouldn't be law-abiding citizens in your own country.
(also, i have a job and today is my 40th birthday, so your impression of the demographics of antifa might be misinformed.)
Your problem is you think you're more entitled to determine what should or should not be permissible, you determine appropriate behavior instead of letting society decide. Maybe you're turning 40, but you're still acting like an adolescent.Leave a comment:
-
I always forget that only the white supremacists are violating any laws/ordinances at these gatherings, it's definitely not the children wearing masks and destroying people's property, or shouting that everyone present not wearing a mask is a Nazi.
I'll have to put that little reminder in my pocket book for the next protest I go to..
That's even worse. I wouldn't tell people that.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: