Do you support antifa?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wschnitz
    replied
    gottem

    Leave a comment:


  • Mediumrarechicken
    replied
    Originally posted by Wschnitz
    Vote to ban OP please
    On what grounds? Because you have some sand in your vag? That isnt my problem....

    Leave a comment:


  • Mediumrarechicken
    replied
    Originally posted by Wschnitz
    'Keep the bullshit out of this'

    Makes thread designed to cause bullshit

    L m a o
    Really? Because this is one of the forums that I'm on that likely has the widest range of political views and would give me a better idea of what people around the country really think? Yup I didnt want to have people start to argue here and turn it into a shit show. You didnt have to respond on this did you?

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Seems we've found something we can all agree on.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by MR E30 325is
    Seconded
    Thirded

    Leave a comment:


  • MR E30 325is
    replied
    Originally posted by Wschnitz
    Vote to ban OP please
    Seconded

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Vote to ban OP please

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    No Rob option... failed poll

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBurgundy
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    'Keep the bullshit out of this'

    Makes thread designed to cause bullshit

    L m a o

    Leave a comment:


  • Mediumrarechicken
    started a poll Do you support antifa?

    Do you support antifa?

    26
    No I dont support
    69.23%
    18
    I slightly support them
    3.85%
    1
    Yes I do support them
    11.54%
    3
    Other. And I'll list it below
    15.38%
    4
    This isnt to call anyone out, nor become a place to argue about antifa there's already a place for that. I'm just genuinely curious as to what people think.



    Once again keep the bullshit out of this!!!!
Working...