Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should a high School incident be relevant 35 years later?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• decay
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
    That's why I included the previous posts. For context. Or do you think he is from multiple states? Or did anyone else mention privilege?

I admire your dedication to being ignorant.
    i admire your dedication to willful misunderstanding when you think it provides an opportunity to insult someone

“slave owning states” as in there was more than one of such states

if i am dense, you are somewhere on the rapidly-decaying part of the periodic table, and you’re probably too dumb to get that joke, but it’s okay. enjoy your lollipop

Leave a comment:

• z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by decay View Post
    i'm not dense, you're just incapable of understanding that i might not have been talking about you.

it isn't always about you.
    That's why I included the previous posts. For context. Or do you think he is from multiple states? Or did anyone else mention privilege?

I admire your dedication to being ignorant.

Leave a comment:

• decay
    replied
    States is plural. As in more than one.

JFC you are dense as fuck. You literally don't even understand the context in which you use your words.
    i'm not dense, you're just incapable of understanding that i might not have been talking about you.

it isn't always about you.

Leave a comment:

• naplesE30
    replied
    he is from florida. it's in his profile, next to his post. try to keep up, sweetheart
    Yes, backwoods Collier County FL.

Tax returns accounting for 15,150 people showed moves to Collier County from other parts of the country in 2008, the latest year for which IRS data is available. Their average reported income: $76,161 per person--equivalent to $304,644 for a family of four. Although slightly more taxpayers moved out of Collier County than into it, the departing residents' average income came out to just $26,128 per person.

This seems appropriate.

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. Mark Twain

Leave a comment:

• z31maniac
    replied
    well i posted the supreme court ruling in question- like i said, the *actual document*, and that wasn't good enough. referencing what lawyers have to say about it seemed like the next logical step, given that their page is intended to dumb it down enough for people from oklahoma and florida.

i guess they failed.
    Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
    Yes, Florida and Oklahoma, for the dumbest, by the dumbest!

Not all of us can be so lucky to enjoy the privileged education you surely have enjoyed, and proudly display.
    when people from slave-owner states talk to you about "privilege".

hilarious.
    States is plural. As in more than one.

JFC you are dense as fuck. You literally don't even understand the context in which you use your words.

Leave a comment:

• decay
    replied
    How is that even relevant to anything? Especially funny considering Oklahoma wasn't even a state until 1907.
    he is from florida. it's in his profile, next to his post. try to keep up, sweetheart

Leave a comment:

• z31maniac
    replied

hilarious.
    How is that even relevant to anything? Especially funny considering Oklahoma wasn't even a state until 1907.

I bet we get a witty comment about not being a state this time.

Originally posted by cale View Post
    This is the little nugget you seem to be overlooking, not all hate speech is done to incite violence of in the form of a threat. Even as a dumb Canadian who scrapped ice off his window this morning, I can tell that there is plenty of hateful speech specific to you and your particular demographic I can spew without worry.
    Ding ding ding.

He somehow thought REINFORCING PREVIOUS DECISIONS somehow negated previous 1st Amendment cases regarding violent speech.

It's almost like 1st Amendment case that mbonder referenced with his "Fire" example, was decided, LITERALLY 99 years ago.

But I guess us dumb folks in Oklahoma didn't think we needed to retread that again.

Leave a comment:

• Schnitzer318is
    replied
    probably all the people moving here from out of state
    I think the number leaving vs. the number arriving is probably heavily weighted in favor of the former rather than the latter.

That's just a guess though. I haven't looked at any data to back that up. I think Cali is beautiful and I really enjoy visiting there, but I could never live there. It's gotten waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy too, um, progressive I guess is the current political adjective. Oh, and expensive.

Leave a comment:

• decay
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Also, california ranks pretty low in average intelligence

lower then OK and FL ha ha he ha heh

I wonder why? hehehe
    probably all the people moving here from out of state

Leave a comment:

• cale
    replied
    There’s no exception for hate speech under the First Amendment’s protection for freedom of expression, unless the speech is direct, personal, and either truly threatening or violently provocative.
    everything following "unless" *is the exception*. get it now? here's a lollipop, suck on it for a while and let your brain, rather than your mouth, be in charge.
    and either truly threatening or violently provocative
    This is the little nugget you seem to be overlooking, not all hate speech is done to incite violence of in the form of a threat. Even as a dumb Canadian who scrapped ice off his window this morning, I can tell that there is plenty of hateful speech specific to you and your particular demographic I can spew without worry.

Leave a comment:

• naplesE30
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

I wonder why? hehehe
    Ssssh don’t tell the anti fascist you shouldn’t base an entire state or group of people based on one example. He is fighting the good fight against that sorta mentality.

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied

hilarious.

I wonder why? hehehe

Leave a comment:

• decay
    replied

Not all of us can be so lucky to enjoy the privileged education you surely have enjoyed, and proudly display.

hilarious.

Leave a comment:

• naplesE30
    replied

Leave a comment:

• decay
    replied
    Fuck your unanimous Supreme Court ruling. I got lawyers.com on my side bro!!
    well i posted the supreme court ruling in question- like i said, the *actual document*, and that wasn't good enough. referencing what lawyers have to say about it seemed like the next logical step, given that their page is intended to dumb it down enough for people from oklahoma and florida.

i guess they failed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X