Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should a high School incident be relevant 35 years later?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
    Did I miss something? Was Ford paid?.
    I would like the FBI to investigate before I respond.

Comment

Hey Javier why dont you put your post back up so this post here makes more sense

1 she submits a letter to Fienstine, full of a questionable story and possible liable accusations. She claims to have a story to tell to the Senate and the American people but is very fuzzy on any of the details . If you submit this kind of thing by coming forward...... you dont get to make all kinds of demands and negotiate whatever ever you want to tell your tale. Your not buying a house, and want the seller to leave the drapes and fancy mirror on the bathroom wall. Grow the fuck up and spit your story out under oath like a big girl.

2. Shes the making the accusations YOU TESTIFY FIRST. How is a person to defend ones self from such accusations without hearing the accusers account 1st and their details of how things happened. ??

3. Polygraphs are easily defeated when you have been coached and the questions are known well in advance and can be perpaird for... not accessing the creative part of your brain there by negating most of the physical responses detectable by the polly.

4. Maybe he does know her from way back when. your telling me you dont see someone years on, and go hey I think I know that guy... Or see a picture from 30 years ago and think nope I dont remember them until you hear a voice or someone tells you something about where you may know them from and your memory is stirred....

If you say no your lying or the dampness from behind your ears has not dried yet and your not old enough to forget people from your past yet. You could show me a picture of the guy that checked my grocery order out 3 months ago and I would likely tell you nope never seen them before in my life even when showing me video of the transaction. I meet lots of people while in high school 20 years ago that I would say the same thing about
      Last edited by mrsleeve; 09-22-2018, 04:03 PM.
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Sorry

I deleted the post and cant retrieve it but essentially, I said I wanted to hear from both sides before passing judgement. But my scoreboard had Ford 1 zip primarily because I am getting a bit more information from her than Brett including a polygraph. I wish one of the four people i.d. would take a poly. That would really even the score in my book in fact maybe tip it for Brett. Yeah I get that polygraphs are not accurate (although people like O.J. Simpson might say otherwise) but I like the fact that someone took initiative. The fact none of the four men took a poly cast suspicion. What would be the harm especially from the ones that were not in the bedroom. I don't get it. Maybe they did and the media hasn't reported it?

Foxnews just released a poll that shows 50% don't believe Brett, while 40% do. These numbers will likely change once the hearings start but I feel they reflect the mindset for most, politics aside.

Edit: Avenatti jumps in with year book cryptic messages and varies women.
        Last edited by Javier h; 09-24-2018, 12:18 PM.

Comment

No intelligent person should ever get on a polygraph when they're involved in something like this.

Comment

How 'bout one from college???

Ruh Roh.

Second woman accuses Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct

Another woman has come forward and publicly accused Judge Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct — claiming he shoved his penis in front of her face at a drunken dorm room party. Deborah Ramirez, a Y…

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

with no "witnesses" able to corroborate the story.....
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Even if there was video you would say so what.

I refer you to Trump's Pu$$y grabbing tape.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

no, thats called evidence, this is called questionable accusations with a hot button knee jerk reaction inducing accusation to delay or destroy a SCOTUS confirmation for political gain.

I am all for killing the nomination off if some kind of credible story with corroborating evidence can be presented to give these accusations some actual weight

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                    If you say no your lying or the dampness from behind your ears has not dried yet and your not old enough to forget people from your past yet. You could show me a picture of the guy that checked my grocery order out 3 months ago and I would likely tell you nope never seen them before in my life even when showing me video of the transaction. I meet lots of people while in high school 20 years ago that I would say the same thing about
                    lol wat
                    did you just compare remembering your grocery clerk to remembering someone who supposedly raped you?

Comment

I am still going with she said he said assesment. And you have that backwards, you are going on the fact Ford word is gospel. I am going on innocent untill proven otherwise, and in doing so make the point that one (in this case Mr kavanaugh) can say they have never seen a person before, when in fact they have 35 years ago. And that forgetting people from your past that have limited contact with is easy to do even from recent casual daily encounters.

And again Ford is not even claiming rape, I think you need to learn the difference between rape and assault.... both are bad things one is far more egregious than the other....

Show me actual evidence, or have more accounts with way more corroboration to show a pattern and credibility to these accusations than what's been brought to light.

I am all for caning the nomination but not untill the man has had his due process and not convicted by the court of pound symbol METOO

William Pitt-

Comment

Remember that time when Pence said he always has a third person present when alone with a women other than his wife,,,, yeah he is Crazy. Still waiting for an actual credible claim, we have credible accusers but not credible accusations as of yet.

And it’s hard to rape someone with clothes on, as legal definition requires attemp at penetration, which no accuser has alleged yet. However, plenty of politicians have, which seems about right.

Comment

This entire fiasco with both women and with the Russian collusion allegations are made up bullshit from the Democrats. Those of us that have witnessed this type of behavior for a long time from Democrats are not surprised.

Time for Republicans to vote for BK and give the finger to Shumer Pelosi and her party of immoral supporters
                          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Until an accuser files a criminal complaint at a local law enforcement office with jurisdiction over where alleged activity occurred it’s all gossip and nothing more. If the accusers don’t feel the behavior alleged is worth trying to file charges over it’s not worth investigating. They know this, and their “lawyers” know this. Time to turn the lights out on this circus, until law enforcement is involved. If a complaint is made, and after investigating the DA feels charges are warranted, and a grand jury indicts, then you have a story. Until then, no police department investigates before a criminal complaint has even been made.

Comment

This shit is ridiculous,

its like a which hunt

guilty until proven innocent.
                              Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                              Q
                              :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                                And? If there is sufficient evidence, he should be formally arrested and charged with a crime.

You don't seem to understand that "trial by media" doesn't really live up to the "right to a fair trial" as guaranteed under the 6th Amendment.
                                This.

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
                                Not gonna lie, I was accused by my daughter's mom a couple of years ago (day after Christmas 2016, to be exact) because she thought we called DCF on her (anonymous caller sent in tips). Had to go in and be interrogated on my lunch break. Definitely stayed home after that. Easily one of the worst days of my life. They honestly make you feel like you actually committed a crime... Ever since then, I've had a pretty damn negative outlook on that whole movement. I could've been sent to prison for a good amount of time just because my ex was mad at me. Any person who falsely accuses someone of a crime with malicious intent should serve every bit of that sentence instead.
                                Also this.

Let me start by saying this: sexual assault is a horrible crime with many victims that suffer life altering side effects. Being in law enforcement myself, I would love the opportunity to personally throw an asshole in jail for sexually assaulting someone.

Since the MeToo movement came about, many victims have come forward to report crimes. An unfortunate side effect of that is that many, many, MANY people have come forward seeking attention by claiming to have been assaulted.

People don't seem to realize that we can't go arrest someone for allegedly touching your breast 10 years after the fact with literally 0 evidence. I've had people come to our PD to report alleged assaults and ask me how they could go forward with bringing charges and suing someone from an event that occurred years prior, again, with no proof.

Was that woman assaulted from the OP? Maybe. Who knows? We sure as hell won't because they waited decades time to come forward, which coincidentally is also the time it could ruin someone's career.
                                2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Working...
                                X