Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should a high School incident be relevant 35 years later?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
    She wasnt very good looking in 82 either

She is too ugly to rape is not a defense.

You are doubling down on douchbaggery?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post

so now it's rape? lovely, but again typical of progressives to escalate nothing into something big and bad.

you're (we're) being played. The two women who cornered Flake in the elevator are professional left wing activists, not some innocent women who had been assaulted previously. And guess who pays them to do what they did? Soros. I'm guessing that is ok with you Parker. Just like unsubstantiated claims of sexual assault if it get's what you want politically.

“There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Ummm, she isnt claiming he raped her.....

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
          so now it's rape? lovely, but again typical of progressives to escalate nothing into something big and bad.

you're (we're) being played. The two women who cornered Flake in the elevator are professional left wing activists, not some innocent women who had been assaulted previously. And guess who pays them to do what they did? Soros. I'm guessing that is ok with you Parker. Just like unsubstantiated claims of sexual assault if it get's what you want politically.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...nded-nonprofit
          Yea! Tii posted a fringe nonsense link. The thread is complete!!!!

Ummm, she isnt claiming he raped her.....

Ummmmm she says he was sexualy assaulting her. Do you think he would have stopped at a kiss? And either way you are saying there is a looks factor to consider assaulting women.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Yea! Tii posted a fringe nonsense link. The thread is complete!!!!

Ummmmm she says he was sexualy assaulting her. Do you think he would have stopped at a kiss? And either way you are saying there is a looks factor to consider assaulting women.
            Look smart pants, I said I'd have to be hammered as hell to bang her and even then I still wouldn't.

Why are you so sure he touched her? The media's affect is working on you. Gobbling up half of the story and taking it as the gospel, good job!

Comment

Look smart pants, I said I'd have to be hammered as hell to bang her and even then I still wouldn't.

Why are you so sure he touched her? The media's affect is working on you. Gobbling up half of the story and taking it as the gospel, good job!
              Look weak sauce,

I never said anything about what happened. You said if a woman is ugly you would not rape her.

Comment

^what a compelling conversation.

Then again, I expect a conversation this ridiculous, since this whole thing is just absolutely ridiculous....

I'm going to switch sides now.

#believeallwomen
                Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                Q
                :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

/ignore

Now if there were only a way to hide quoted messages...

I was leaning in BK's favor but the longer this goes on... The worse he looks. Becoming very doubtful he should be considered for SC Justice because of his testimony... Not the accusations. I really wish he would have just said yes he's blacked out before drinking, as have most of the individuals in the hearing. Would have lent to his credibility. But honesty in politics doesn't really pay dividends so I understand the lying.

But, that said, waiting to the end of this circus to form my final opinion.

Oh, and I don't think burgundy has been a troll in this particular instance. Just my opinion from reading the thread...
                  "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                  -----------------------------------------
                  91 318is Turbo Sold
                  87 325 Daily driver Sold
                  06 4.8is X5
                  06 Mtec X3
                  05 4.4i X5 Sold
                  92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                  90 325i Sold
                  97 328is Sold
                  01 323ci Sold
                  92 325i Sold
                  83 528e Totaled
                  98 328i Sold
                  93 325i Sold

Comment

Holy shit Soros, of course!

That's all I need to know, have no reason to put any weight into anything you say.

Comment

Originally posted by Elysian View Post
                      Holy shit Soros, of course!

That's all I need to know, have no reason to put any weight into anything you say.
                      Here I'll help you as it appears you're Parker's twin.

On Friday morning, two women raced past reporters and security officers and blocked a senators-only elevator in the US Capitol. They cornered Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake, who had just announced he was …

So apparently the NY Post is lying, or you're purposely ignorant of Soros and his methods.
                      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Here I'll help you as it appears you're Parker's twin.

On Friday morning, two women raced past reporters and security officers and blocked a senators-only elevator in the US Capitol. They cornered Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake, who had just announced he was …

So apparently the NY Post is lying, or you're purposely ignorant of Soros and his methods.
                        There's no point in trying to get through to him.. They've already taken a side, and anything that goes against it is either, false or not credible. This thread is entertaining, but really pointless.

The mentally is "I don't like BK, so he probably sexually assaulted Ford"

Any sensible person can see past that.

Maybe he did do it, maybe he didn't do it, maybe Ford was never assaulted, maybe she was by someone else. But based on what has been presented, you sure as hell can't point a finger at BK, all the "evidence" is 100% circumstantial; some people here don't agree with that, but I think they just don't know what that word even means.
                        Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                        Q
                        :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                          There's no point in trying to get through to him.. They've already taken a side, and anything that goes against it is either, false or not credible. This thread is entertaining, but really pointless.

The mentally is "I don't like BK, so he probably sexually assaulted Ford"

Any sensible person can see past that.

Maybe he did do it, maybe he didn't do it, maybe Ford was never assaulted, maybe she was by someone else. But based on what has been presented, you sure as hell can't point a finger at BK, all the "evidence" is 100% circumstantial; some people here don't agree with that, but I think they just don't know what that word even means.
                          People that dont like trump dont like anyone he appoints to a seat. They really are brainwashed, its sad

Comment

People that dont like trump dont like anyone he appoints to a seat. They really are brainwashed, its sad
                            Agreed, on both sides of the aisle. The vitriol towards Pelosi or anyone she endorses is real.
                            "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                            -----------------------------------------
                            91 318is Turbo Sold
                            87 325 Daily driver Sold
                            06 4.8is X5
                            06 Mtec X3
                            05 4.4i X5 Sold
                            92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                            90 325i Sold
                            97 328is Sold
                            01 323ci Sold
                            92 325i Sold
                            83 528e Totaled
                            98 328i Sold
                            93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
                              Agreed, on both sides of the aisle. The vitriol towards Pelosi or anyone she endorses is real.
                              Probably because Pelosi is a damn idiot. We need term limits on these fools

Comment

Sounds like you really want him to be guilty

Anyone who, blindly stands behind Ford's claims is quite pathetic.
                                If you don't blindly believe all women, despite 0 evidence to support their claims, you're a misogynistic pig who believes in the patriarchy.

Best part is, one of the most vocal idiots on my Facebook page has shared the "believe all women" bullshit for the past week, and she just posted something about the Innocence Project and how they've freed hundreds of men falsely accused of rape and how they're all heroes.

Somehow she doesn't see the hypocrisy of that entire scenario :rofl:

Originally posted by saucers View Post
                                Show me where he said he welcomes an FBI investigation.
                                are you serious?

did you even watch his opening statement?

because he said it

a bunch of times
                                This. Jesus, it was like the 5th thing he said in the whole circus.

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
                                In this era of wrecking a mans carear over allegations, (generally speaking, and not just this particular case) I think it’s appropriate to bring back duels.
                                I agree with this as well.

I didn't watch the whole thing, was she the one that said she "thought he was going to do something" but never actually did? Or was that the other woman that waited 30 years to come forward with these allegations?
                                2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Working...
                                X