Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should a high School incident be relevant 35 years later?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elysian
    replied
    Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
    I don't disagree he has been less than truthful before and I feel the way he turned the blackout question around was unacceptable.

At best I feel he is telling his truth as he blacked out and does not remember. I have never been a heavy drinker but had friends that were and they adamantly denied doing things I watched them do (no attacks).

He can be telling the truth as he knows it and have done this. I doubt we'll ever know.
    Problem is he's lied about all manner of things, from stolen Dem emails to the meaning of well known words and phrases. He's crafted this alternate reality, and frankly isn't a believable person. He doesn't belong on the SCOTUS for that, without even touching these allegations.

Leave a comment:

• parkerbink
    replied
    Originally posted by Elysian View Post
    Frankly have no reason to believe Kavanaugh. He has lied under oath about many things to this point.
    I don't disagree he has been less than truthful before and I feel the way he turned the blackout question around was unacceptable.

At best I feel he is telling his truth as he blacked out and does not remember. I have never been a heavy drinker but had friends that were and they adamantly denied doing things I watched them do (no attacks).

He can be telling the truth as he knows it and have done this. I doubt we'll ever know.

Leave a comment:

• Elysian
    replied
    Frankly have no reason to believe Kavanaugh. He has lied under oath about many things to this point.

Leave a comment:

• parkerbink
    replied
    She said Brett, Judge & P.J. were at the party. He said he never drank on weekdays. This is a Thursday and he names all three.

hmmmmmm
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• parkerbink
    replied
    Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
    I get your point, what I'm saying is that she thought that she could just make the claim against him and walk away like any other women have.done.
    No, she knew her life would be thrown into the shitstorm it has been and asked for anonymity.

The letter was leaked and she came forward.

Who are these any other women?

Leave a comment:

• Mediumrarechicken
    replied
    Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
    Sure but what if they can't? Are you ok with a lifetime appointment for a guy that clearly has several issues?

I'm not talking about the sexual allegations. I'm talking about the fact he clearly had a serious drinking problem and is lying about it.

I'm talking about saying he has no issues with Roe but clearly does, etc.

The point isn't that he should be prosecuted, it is that he may have committed this crime and SCOTUS isn't a right.

She never said she didn't fly, she said she dislikes it.

Do you do things you dislike when there is a reward at the end? Do you avoid them when there is not????

How is it you can be outraged over at best a miscommunication but claim Trump's dozens of video viewable lies a week are ok?

You can't have it both ways. Either you are opposed to lying or you are not.
    I get your point, what I'm saying is that she thought that she could just make the claim against him and walk away like any other women have.done.

Leave a comment:

• parkerbink
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
    If the FBI can prove that BK didn't commit the alleged assault, are you OK with with them bringing Federal charges for lying under oath and sending her to jail?
    Sure but what if they can't? Are you ok with a lifetime appointment for a guy that clearly has several issues?

I'm not talking about the sexual allegations. I'm talking about the fact he clearly had a serious drinking problem and is lying about it.

I'm talking about saying he has no issues with Roe but clearly does, etc.

Aannnnnnnnnnnnnnd, I don't see the point of dragging this out more.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...gh/1453587002/
    The point isn't that he should be prosecuted, it is that he may have committed this crime and SCOTUS isn't a right.

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
    I found it funny when a female was questioning her about wanting them to come to her because she is scares to fly, then the woman busted her ass on going to Fiji and Hawaii. The reply was, it's easier to go that way( she jesters with her arm) and says how its different because its vacation. Noooo she thought everyone was just going to accept what she said as the truth and that's it.
    She never said she didn't fly, she said she dislikes it.

Do you do things you dislike when there is a reward at the end? Do you avoid them when there is not????

How is it you can be outraged over at best a miscommunication but claim Trump's dozens of video viewable lies a week are ok?

You can't have it both ways. Either you are opposed to lying or you are not.

Leave a comment:

• Mediumrarechicken
    replied
    I found it funny when a female was questioning her about wanting them to come to her because she is scares to fly, then the woman busted her ass on going to Fiji and Hawaii. The reply was, it's easier to go that way( she jesters with her arm) and says how its different because its vacation. Noooo she thought everyone was just going to accept what she said as the truth and that's it.

Leave a comment:

• naplesE30
    replied
    Actually she said she would not even apply for a search warrant based on testimony. USA Today omitted that little detail.

Leave a comment:

• z31maniac
    replied
    Aannnnnnnnnnnnnnd, I don't see the point of dragging this out more.

Leave a comment:

• saucers
    replied
    If the FBI can prove that BK didn't commit the alleged assault, are you OK with with them bringing Federal charges for lying under oath and sending her to jail?
    if she knowingly lied, abso-fucking-lutely

Leave a comment:

• z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by saucers View Post
    I don't see how anyone can be against a one week delay to investigate this more.
    There is literally no down side.
    He's going to be a Supreme Court Justice for the rest of his life.

Leave a comment:

• Schnitzer318is
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    They didn’t even go to the same school.

He went to an all boys school and she didn’t attend any of the sister schools.

Yeah, sorry brain-farted there for a sec...

Leave a comment:

• naplesE30
    replied
    In this era of wrecking a mans carear over allegations, (generally speaking, and not just this particular case) I think it’s appropriate to bring back duels.

Leave a comment:

• saucers
    replied
    I don't see how anyone can be against a one week delay to investigate this more.
    There is literally no down side.
    He's going to be a Supreme Court Justice for the rest of his life.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X