US to go to war with Iran?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US to go to war with Iran?

Seems like they messed up with taking down the drone.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

They've been wanting to do this for about 60 years now....
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

A drone is no reason to go to war at all, especially since I strongly suspect that we have violated their airspace quite a few times. Basically this is a ant biting an elephant, nothing to worry about, no need to react, but if we do, we just look like crybabies.

I also sincerely hope that folks realize that we cannot win a lasting victory in the mid East or likely any Muslim majority area.

Comment

I agree going to war in the mid east is pointless. All they are doing is making more enemies. If they worry about terrorism they are just going to create more.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

“Every single European government believes that the increased threat we’re seeing from Iran now is a reaction to the United States leaving the Iran nuclear agreement and trying to force Iranian capitulation on other issues,” said Kori Schake, a former Pentagon official who is now deputy director of the International Institute for Strategic Studies.

“They believe that the U.S. is the provocateur and they worry that the U.S. is reacting so stridently to predictable Iranian actions in order to provide a pretext for a U.S. attack on Iran,” Ms. Schake said.
          Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

^
            Yes, it's obvious, and the drone was probably called Maddox.

Comment

Iran does not want to go to war with the US

Why would you provoke the most powerful military force, ever?

Fishy stuff has been happening between this drone and the tankers..

Maybe.. someone else is behind this.. someone closer to Iran that is constantly threatened by them..

hmmmm
              Originally posted by wholepailofwater
              Q
              :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                Iran does not want to go to war with the US

Why would you provoke the most powerful military force, ever?

Fishy stuff has been happening between this drone and the tankers..

Maybe.. someone else is behind this.. someone closer to Iran that is constantly threatened by them..

hmmmm
                I see what you did there
                Simon
                Current Cars:

Comment

False flag to draw us into more neverending occupation, why?

Iran has vast swaths of natural resources.

Like my comment earlier, it's widely accepted that 15 of 19 highjackers were Saudis. Yet we went to Afghanistan, then made up biological weapons to get back into Iraq.

We bombed Libya, and the French were right their because guess who purchased most Libyan oil. If you guessed France, you'd be correct
                  Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                  Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                  One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post

Like my comment earlier, it's widely accepted that 15 of 19 highjackers were Saudis. Yet we went to Afghanistan, then made up biological weapons to get back into Iraq.

We bombed Libya, and the French were right their because guess who purchased most Libyan oil. If you guessed France, you'd be correct
                    China is buying Iran's oil. Yeah, let's go ahead and fuck with another superpower's GDP and see how that pans out for us.
                    past:
                    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                    1985 323i baur
                    current:
                    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Well, Israel is constantly being attacked and threatened by Iran's proxy forces.

Also, we all know Trump loves Israel, and his first term is coming to an end and reelection is not guaranteed, so maybe Israel is trying to expedite the process to get some military action from us, in their benefit, while Trump is still prezz.

Just a few reason why I can entertain the false flag idea
                      Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                      Q
                      :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                        China is buying Iran's oil. Yeah, let's go ahead and fuck with another superpower's GDP and see how that pans out for us.
                        I could be wrong, but I view the China situation like the old bank adage.

If you owe the bank $1000, the bank owns you. If you owe the bank the $100,000,000, you own the bank.

It's a lot of posturing about nothing. We aren't going to fuck with their money, they aren't going to fuck with their largest trade partner.

It's bad for both sides.
                        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

I could be wrong, but I view the China situation like the old bank adage.

If you owe the bank $1000, the bank owns you. If you owe the bank the $100,000,000, you own the bank.

It's a lot of posturing about nothing. We aren't going to fuck with their money, they aren't going to fuck with their largest trade partner.

It's bad for both sides.
                          You know how we owe China a TON of money via bonds? ...

Simon
                          Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                            https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/17/w...rope-iraq.html

“Every single European government believes that the increased threat we’re seeing from Iran now is a reaction to the United States leaving the Iran nuclear agreement and trying to force Iranian capitulation on other issues,” said Kori Schake, a former Pentagon official who is now deputy director of the International Institute for Strategic Studies.

“They believe that the U.S. is the provocateur and they worry that the U.S. is reacting so stridently to predictable Iranian actions in order to provide a pretext for a U.S. attack on Iran,” Ms. Schake said.
                            Yes and if you are a student of history you’ll find Europe has never had a backbone of any kind and mostly have never seen a dictator they didn’t love
                            “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                              You know how we owe China a TON of money via bonds? ...

https://asia.nikkei.com/Economy/Trad...holdings-slide
                              Yes and The reason is China has nowhere to park their years of balance of trade surpluses anywhere but the US dollar.
                              If they fuck with the US bond market they devalue their reserves. They have nowhere to go.
                              “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                              X