No announcement yet.

Movies with E30's in them....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new bumblebee movie has a bronzit 325e 2 door that gets crushed...
    If you're not first you're last :nice:
    1987 325is

Comment

Pretty sure there's a flipped over E30 in the opening scene of "Honey Boy."

Comment

loads know it !
        bird on a wire
        .. goldie horn & mel Gibson drove around in a convertible

Comment

Not an e30, 2002 car chase.

Not me - nikolauss19364 years ago
          This is in the North east of Greece ,and they are chasing him because he has drugs in his car (the tyres at the last scene).He is begging his uncle( the customer ) to leave him to pass for the last time and after his uncle refused ,the chase started .The difficult parts from the chase were making from another stud/rally driver which was a great Greek rally driver and the owner of the car during 70's.

Comment

“Nucala” asthma medication commercial.
            I pegged it by the houndstooth head rest.
            End of commercial shows nose of a maybe cosmos vert.
            "In God we trust. All others must bring data." -W. E. Deming

/// 1987 325is /// Project Thread
            Past: 87 is, 88ix, 88 i, 87 ic, 89 ix, 17 others.

Comment

Wish I had a picture, but there is a wrecked early Bronzit in the Hulu show "High Fidelity". It's an "art piece" in Parker Posey's mansion.
              90 Bronzit 325is
              16 Black Sapphire 340i M Sport

Comment

bmw 1985 iaa

Comment

Can't sleep, out of the blue had this memory of a movie scene with an e30 but I can't remember what movie it was. I think it was a 90's or early 2000's chick flick, lady was being driven around by her friend in an e30 (or it might have been an e36) and she was getting nervous because her friend was driving like a maniac on the highway. Anybody know it?

edit: found it, "My Best Friend's Wedding" and I guess it was an e36.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzFkXLRVXHw
                  Last edited by E30 Wagen; 11-22-2020, 03:45 AM.
                  My Feedback

Comment

I don't watch Monk but this clip is always in my Youtube suggestions list. I decided to finally watch it and I got a nice surprise at :50, it looks just like my car

Adrian Monk pieces together the evidence as he proves that the culprit comes from within the party and is working in conjunction with a hired gun! Monk is st...
                    sigpic84 325e

Comment

Originally posted by 808ETA View Post
                      I don't watch Monk but this clip is always in my Youtube suggestions list. I decided to finally watch it and I got a nice surprise at :50, it looks just like my car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qic0_-Ljr9w
                      How in the world did you even see that car in the movie? Its in the backround for only a few seconds and its blurry.

Comment

Originally posted by twright View Post

How in the world did you even see that car in the movie? Its in the backround for only a few seconds and its blurry.
                        My e30 vision is amazing!!!! LOL
                        sigpic84 325e

Comment

Originally posted by It's Soda Not Pop View Post
                          This is awesome!
                          sigpic84 325e

Comment

Originally posted by 808ETA View Post

This is awesome!
                            Yeah I was trying to remember a movie I watch recently that had an E30. I remembered seeing the car but not what the movie was or about. I went to google and stumbled on to this.

88' Seta 2.7i Zinno

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...430-my-88-seta

Comment

7 seconds in

Comment

Working...
                              X