Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
      FUCK what engine is that?

ill jsut leave this here :D

TRM powered Turbo M50

Comment

Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_ View Post

i see. any videos?

I used to have old vids on my pc... it crashed and that was before i had youtube account... I fail.

New vids of e30 will be posted in this thread someday. lol

rules:

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
        Ig:ryno_pzk
        I like the tuna here.
        Originally posted by lambo
        Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

a little from this weekend

Last edited by Dominic49; 06-05-2011, 08:35 PM.

Comment

embed fail bro
            - Chris
            Project M42 - 255 @ 19 psi

Comment

Originally posted by Dominic49 View Post

- Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Dominic49 View Post

fixed

I like the tuna here.

Comment

Just watched that second video Dom. Sorry to hear about the wreck, but I guess thats drifting right! What ended up happening with the engine?

Some nice drifting towards the end in that video, a tricky track with some BIG entries! Good to see you sliding her round, guess the hydro e-brake is working great for you aye.
                  - Chris

Comment

i overheated the s50 while in nashville last year and cracked some ringlands on 4 pistons new motor is a MLS m50 with the s50 cams and ARP head studs. I'm going to spend some time at TRM tommorow to get it tuned for some power down low to help in the low RPM getting it to spool. (also will be trying out something super awesome but i'll let you know if we figure it out)

Comment

i love this thread

Originally posted by Ian Bowers View Post
                      I can slide 205/50/16 star specs on a stock M42B18. More speed + clutch kick = done deal.

When I competed in the ThunderDrift super-am, I used some Doral 185/60/14s. They sucked. I really prefer sliding on my BFG KDW TA/2s, they had a decent amount of smoke for how underpowered my car is, and they were real consistent. I like sliding on gripper tires (Ecsta XS, Star-specs, KDWs, Azenis), but they're fucking expensive.

yeah im sure people drift on nice sticky tires but my questions are for beginners like if i decide to try this out...for a beginner i dont think i want to just go in full speed. so i wanted to know about beginner steps.
                      ]

Comment

When i first started I was drifting on all seasons and stock suspension. The best way is to start at low speeds and use the ebrake to start the slide. Oh ya, make sure you start learning where you have alot of space so you dont hit anything

I like the tuna here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
                          When i first started I was drifting on all seasons and stock suspension. The best way is to start at low speeds and use the ebrake to start the slide. Oh ya, make sure you start learning where you have alot of space so you dont hit anything
                          yeah i tried using my ebrake but it wont do anything! hahaha...

im gonna try and get all season tires and im on h&r race springs for now..

as far as the open space, ill definitely stay in open space since my e30 is my daily and i dont want to go smashing up body panels just yet
                          ]

Comment

I started stock suspension and BArum Bravurs 195/60-14 just moved my way and now I run 205/50-15 Nitto Neo Gen even though I'm at 350whp I do need to do something a little wider to help get my speed up

Comment

What diff are you guys running? Had a welded diff on my 240 but don't really want to do that again for my e30

Comment

welded 3.73

Comment

Working...
                                X