I hereby announce... a contest!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Yeah, you definitely won. PM me your address and I'll get those goodies out to you.

    Leave a comment:


  • z50_Jumper
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    That's being taken care of, as well.
    Not sure if you got either of my PM's (sorry if you dont get them im still kind of a newb to the site) I am willing to touchup the logo, resize it, change any little detail. Also does this mean I won the contest?





    Leave a comment:


  • redhatpat
    replied
    I just saw the new banner at top. Looks amazing! Great job jumper! :D

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    That's being taken care of, as well.
    Nice, whast the idea? I think maybe the flag like in the background of the banner, with some real light watermarks of some nice E30s would be sick. With the rev logo also.

    Leave a comment:


  • z50_Jumper
    replied
    OMG, I didnt get a chance to see this last night, thats awesome!!! :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    awesome.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002
    Yeah, real nice job. Next up... home page lol.
    That's being taken care of, as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    :up: :bow: LOOKS GREAT !! Nice job Z50 Jumper

    Leave a comment:


  • E30SPDFRK
    replied
    Looks real good. Well done z50 Jumper!

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Yeah, real nice job. Next up... home page lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    Looks really nice.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30e
    replied
    Just noticed it, ITS TITS!!

    Leave a comment:


  • BenM
    replied
    First!

    New banner is fucking sweet. Great job guys.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivo316
    replied
    I have the AI file for the logo, If you need it let me know. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    It's okay to be spent, you've done quite enough. That might just be the one we go with.

    Leave a comment:

Working...