I hereby announce... a contest!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • z50_Jumper
    replied
    Im Spent



    and a little buzzed, just got the cops called on me for an M80 going off on my front porch and next thing I know I have a helicopter spotlight in my window...


    thats LA for ya.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by z50_Jumper
    While I like the black brushed metal look, I don't like the reversed colors of the car outline or the white around the lettering. The black bar of the German flag also gets lost. It's cool, and I'm not asking you to change anything on it, just probably not going to be one of the contestants.

    The first 2 of the 4 you posted before it are my current favorites.

    Originally posted by z50_Jumper
    I like the 3D on the logo in this one
    Oooooh, me to. That one is really cool.
    Last edited by Jand3rson; 01-09-2008, 06:37 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • z50_Jumper
    replied


    I like the 3D on the logo in this one
    Last edited by z50_Jumper; 01-09-2008, 06:12 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • delfin
    replied
    The original black one is definitely a winner

    Leave a comment:


  • VacMan
    replied
    I agree, and make the subset of colors the official ///M colors like the ones in the LTW flag to tie everything together. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    Heres my professional input:

    Take Jumpers idea, and put it with the black background with Justin B's idea.
    Win!

    Leave a comment:


  • z50_Jumper
    replied

    little difference in glass reflection

    Sheet Metal


    Last edited by z50_Jumper; 01-09-2008, 01:47 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Just wanted to add, that once a decent amount of submissions have been posted, I'll add a poll or possibly make a new thread, and members will be able to cast their votes for their favorite. Some better prizes may also be a possibility... ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • s0urce
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    Source, yours are all badass, but the german flag colors are all going the wrong direction. I guess I didn't state that there was one to begin with, but I was trying to stick with the ///M badge/German grill badge style.

    But I do love the subtle little changes you made to the forum skin itself, like the red bar at the top. We definitely need a couple new forum skins. Can you do one or two like that, but give the black title bars the glass and/or 3D effect, too?
    Oh whoops, yea I'll make some changes to it tomorrow afternoon. That should all be pretty easy to include.

    Glad you guys like it. I think r3v is due for a nice facelift.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Source, yours are all badass, but the german flag colors are all going the wrong direction. I guess I didn't state that there was one to begin with, but I was trying to stick with the ///M badge/German grill badge style.

    But I do love the subtle little changes you made to the forum skin itself, like the red bar at the top. We definitely need a couple new forum skins. Can you do one or two like that, but give the black title bars the glass and/or 3D effect, too?

    Leave a comment:


  • Justin B
    replied
    I really like the ones s0urce has come up with. Some better than others, but I think they look awesome and can adapt to screen res'.

    This one though has probably got to be my favorite though so far -

    Leave a comment:


  • clavinZERO
    replied
    ATTN R3V MEMBERS: we have some serious talent floating around this forum!










    nice work guys. badassular.

    Leave a comment:


  • s0urce
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    I do like the black backround. tough call.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by z50_Jumper
    Can you do this one with the german flag bar the same height as the panhandle, but still offset low and with the glass effect, like it is now? Also, have the checkered flag to the right, like this one:



    I also liked the 3d beveled effect around the outline of the car, so maybe make the logo a hair smaller, and add just a light bevel to it.

    Leave a comment:

Working...