I hereby announce... a contest!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PiercedE30
    replied
    :rofl: :rofl:

    Leave a comment:


  • Il Duce
    replied
    I like this one a lot:

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    The German Flag needs equal spacing on the leading and trailing edge in regard to the "panhandle".

    Leave a comment:


  • z50_Jumper
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • z50_Jumper
    replied
    That banner is cool.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    I like the time being a different color.

    Leave a comment:


  • s0urce
    replied
    vBulletin CSS style Sheet
    custom banner

    Let me know what you all think.



    Last edited by s0urce; 01-08-2008, 06:32 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • VacMan
    replied
    Jumper, can you take that last one and extend the black, red and yellow up onto the "panhandle" about halfway? Maybe even with where the black trapezoid was on your earlier iterations.

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Much better. The 1st one pops and the 2nd one is a close too. If its possible, send this thread to general forum. Im surprised to see that not to many people have commented on this...Not to take away from a good possiblity of you gettin an apron jumper.;)

    Leave a comment:


  • delfin
    replied
    I kind of like the last one but then the pan handle looks kind of plain

    Leave a comment:


  • z50_Jumper
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • z50_Jumper
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Huff
    replied
    Originally posted by z50_Jumper
    That's the one..

    Leave a comment:


  • ldsbeaker
    replied
    I concur.

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Looks great, but one small comment...it seems that the BLack, yellow and red flag is the object of the banner. In other words you see the silhouette of the e30 then theres the BAM!!!!... german flag. Maybe its just the way i see it but i thing the car should be the focal point.

    Leave a comment:

Working...