I hereby announce... a contest!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • z50_Jumper
    replied
    Im willing to perfect it, Im just throwing things out there. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    Originally posted by z50_Jumper


    SWEET !!


    That's a WINNER in my book too ..... amazing

    Leave a comment:


  • clavinZERO
    replied
    my official artistic input is:

    let the flags flow further in behind the car and lessen the 3d bevelling around the car and the letters.

    Looks good tho. It will be nice to have some new art up in here!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by z50_Jumper
    I think this one might just be our winner. It's perfect, exactly what I was envisioning when I first set out on this.

    Leave a comment:


  • z50_Jumper
    replied
    Originally posted by VacMan
    This one looks awesome with the flag layering. It's probably just my analness showing but it would look better if black, red, and yellow flags were the same size and staggered, if that makes sense.

    I'll give what I'm talking about a shot but I'm much better at pshopping cars than doing any real work with it.

    Tim

    Leave a comment:


  • VacMan
    replied
    Originally posted by z50_Jumper
    I kinda like the sharp edges of the non embossed flag colors.

    This one looks awesome with the flag layering. It's probably just my analness showing but it would look better if black, red, and yellow flags were the same size and staggered, if that makes sense.

    I'll give what I'm talking about a shot but I'm much better at pshopping cars than doing any real work with it.

    Tim

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    2 posts ago.
    It winzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    Leave a comment:


  • z50_Jumper
    replied
    I kinda like the sharp edges of the non embossed flag colors.

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Originally posted by z50_Jumper
    Updated it a bit. little shadow work to make the german colors more 3D and gave the flag a ltw action.

    That's awesome...

    Leave a comment:


  • z50_Jumper
    replied
    Updated it a bit. little shadow work to make the german colors more 3D and gave the flag a ltw action.

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    I concur ..... mine sucks but for a first time really getting into paint and messing around I was happy I was able to do what I did. But none are worthy of using IMHO. I was just trying some other ideas in my head that might inspire someone else to run with it.
    Last edited by atomic; 01-05-2008, 11:45 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by ToplessE30
    jumper = win

    me like
    Yep, I'm definitely liking Jumper's rendition so far.

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied



    Leave a comment:


  • Justin B
    replied
    I currently personally like the one with the flag in the background best at this time, but agree on the 3d effects with the car and letters. A few more variations of it would be good.

    Also, 798+468=1264..Dinosaur 1024 would obviously get smushed, but with 1280 it would be incredibly close. I took a screen cap with the current pictures and between the left side of the frame and the logo is 10px, which is gonna take up room unless it gets aligned flush, same with the banner to the right side (10) + the scrollbar makes it 27px. 17 if you only include the scroll bar which would bunch up by the littlest amount even if the images were butted up right next to each other side to side. Currently, the invisible spaces before the banner also take up 10px. Basically it needs 50px clearance to wedge it in the way the page is set up right now, narrowing the image to a MAXIMUM of 764px wide.

    Please try to think about this, and account for whatever banner being used to be no more than 764px (Might as well be 760) wide. With all that wasted space near the car, it could easily be fit especially if every last bit of the extra white space on at least the right side was trimmed off.

    Leave a comment:


  • clavinZERO
    replied
    I'm gonna go cry in the corner now. jk

    hehe.

    Leave a comment:

Working...