Turn off Save Sent Message?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn off Save Sent Message?

Is there a setting that I can turn off so every PM I send doesn't get copied to my "Sent" folder? I can't find it in the settings anywhere.

There isn't a way to turn it off, it works the same way as email. It saves the draft in your sent folder automatically as a record of the messages you've sent. You just have to go in every so often and delete them.

Comment

Turning off save sent messages will save you a lot of space but this is dangerous, If you turn this off then you will not be able to delete master papers that you had already sent. Unending a sent massage is a desired feature.

Comment

you'll never give up on it. No matter how bad the situation may get
        cookie clicker free

Comment

Originally posted by JarretHowel View Post
          Turning off save sent messages will save you a lot of space but this is dangerous, If you turn this off then you will not be able to delete master papers that you had already sent. Unending a sent massage is a desired feature.
          Today students get dozens of various tasks. They simply do not have enough time to do all of them because of the great academic overload. Essay writing – one would say it is a simple task. But it is impossible to find the possibility, time and inspiration to do all tasks according to deadlines. To buy essay is a good way out. Our company offers to buy essays online. https://www.wiseessays.com/

Comment

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Stickman Hook

Comment

How do I stop sent emails going to my inbox?
              I'm a professional online writer at WritePaper.

Comment

Thank u for the instruction u have left here. Also I would like to leave u a great response https://essaysbank.com/write-a-response-essay

Comment

Yes!!! Thanks so much for bringing it back! I had just found a vanilla upload this morning, which is great, but it was nice seeing the video when I was home and at the computer. It works so nicely together. - slope unblocked
                  - 1v1 lol

Comment

Holy Crap- it's spammer thread kept alive by spammers!

well, and me.

Sorry.

t
                    (insert your link here)http://www.google.com
                    now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

There are many different types of card games that you may play by yourself. They're known as the world of solitaire card games since you're the only one playing and aren't competing against anybody. Instead, you're attempting to overcome the deck.

Comment

2mAn

There's no report button but spammers love this thread for some reason.

Comment

James Crivellone
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                          X