Turn off Save Sent Message?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn off Save Sent Message?

Is there a setting that I can turn off so every PM I send doesn't get copied to my "Sent" folder? I can't find it in the settings anywhere.

There isn't a way to turn it off, it works the same way as email. It saves the draft in your sent folder automatically as a record of the messages you've sent. You just have to go in every so often and delete them.

Comment

Turning off save sent messages will save you a lot of space but this is dangerous, If you turn this off then you will not be able to delete master papers that you had already sent. Unending a sent massage is a desired feature.

Comment

you'll never give up on it. No matter how bad the situation may get
        cookie clicker free

Comment

Originally posted by JarretHowel View Post
          Turning off save sent messages will save you a lot of space but this is dangerous, If you turn this off then you will not be able to delete master papers that you had already sent. Unending a sent massage is a desired feature.
          Today students get dozens of various tasks. They simply do not have enough time to do all of them because of the great academic overload. Essay writing – one would say it is a simple task. But it is impossible to find the possibility, time and inspiration to do all tasks according to deadlines. To buy essay is a good way out. Our company offers to buy essays online. https://www.wiseessays.com/

Comment

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Stickman Hook

Comment

Working...
            X