Dockweiler Not at Dockweiler Meet 2024 - January 27th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dockweiler Not at Dockweiler Meet 2024 - January 27th

Click image for larger version  Name:	Dock2024v4.jpg Views:	91 Size:	188.5 KB ID:	10111673

This year's annual meet is on the move again. Due to the unwelcoming environment at the state beach, we are exploring a new public venue. Please join us for some good friends, cool cars, and a nice afternoon!

23840 Madison St. Torrance, CA 90505
    This is the address of a large parking lot near the Torrance Airport, on the west side. Do not set your GPS for Zamperini Airport, please lol

No raffle this year, although there will be a small number of companies on site to present their products. We encourage you to say hello and support those who support us during this transitional phase.

Tacos will be available for purchase, provided by Daniel's Tacos. Feel free to bring your own dish to share! Just like old times.
    Tasty new sodas will be provided by Paulaner Sunset, a German brand expanding into the US!

A fellow enthusiast has set up a fundraiser for local animal shelters. If you'd be so kind, consider making a donation at his booth.

Hang out, walk the dog, let the kids run loose for a bit, and play a game of corn hole while you're here. This is a free family-friendly event.

All BMW's are welcome, however, 90s and older cars receive priority parking. If you're coming in a non-BMW, please park off to the side.

Please respect the location, NO revving, no burnouts anywhere near the lot or even within earshot. Don't be that immature twat!

The event has typically had the fortune of good weather. Fingers crossed we have another pleasant day.
    See you guys there!

EDIT: DATE POSTPONED, DUE TO RAIN. NEW DATE: JANUARY 27TH, 2024
    Last edited by Chilezen; 01-19-2024, 03:04 AM.

Currently building a badass coffee table
    Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Only 6 more days!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dock2024v5.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	202.2 KB
ID:	10112125

Also we have a few "sponsors" that may be there or are helping spread the word. No raffle, no tickets to buy, but some companies may have some goodies to give away.

Comment

Should be fun. Hopefully the weather is nice and clear. See you there.
      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
        Should be fun. Hopefully the weather is nice and clear. See you there.
        Looks like it's gonna rain!

Meet is being postponed to the 27th! Please spread the word!

Comment

Still happening? There's also All Makes Welcome in Long Beach starting @ 7 I believe.
          1989 325is ✨

Comment

Originally posted by strickland View Post
            Still happening? There's also All Makes Welcome in Long Beach starting @ 7 I believe.
            Yes, meet is tomorrow! You'll see some E30's there, who will caravan from there to our meet.

Comment

Working...
            X