Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pretty clean alpine white late model with what I think are bbs rs in Belmont shore near long beach. Seen it for a bit and noticed its been missing the kidneys. Went for a ride and left my spare kidney on the windshield.

91 318is M50 swapped
    05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Originally posted by markseven View Post
      Fo sho.

IMO, if you are saying Interstate 5 or I-5, you don't need "the", because these are truly proper nouns?
      I wouldn't use "the", but I'm from hella norcal, so I was raised without that little mental tic. Sometimes I use "the" ironically but don't use it in normal conversation because it sounds awkward to me.

"we're all weirdos" truer words have never been spoken.

Comment

Spotted a Red 2 door with dark tinted windows in Elk Grove today at Laguna blvd and Big Horn going the opposite direction as me, could not see other distinguishable features.

my rides:
        1991 bmw 325i (DD)
        1965 mustang (project)

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_S View Post
          pretty clean alpine white late model with what I think are bbs rs in Belmont shore near long beach. Seen it for a bit and noticed its been missing the kidneys. Went for a ride and left my spare kidney on the windshield.
          You are e30 fairy. No one deserves your grace.
          world renown Harry Potter expert
          sigpic

Comment

In the Bay Area do folks say, "take the BART to the stadium" or, "take BART to the stadium"? Serious question.
            Take BART to stadium.....

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Comment

Yesterday AM - around 10:30 - Dark blue Touring turning from Marina Blvd onto 101.
              Beautiful car, very clean.

Also saw a Black 89+ Coupe, lowered with a reiger style front lip, Enkei(?) mesh wheels driving past the Ferry Building, and again parked up near Telegraph Hill.
              Below the radar...

Comment

that's real nice. You should have opened the hood and put the kidneys on

Comment

Fo sho.

IMO, if you are saying Interstate 5 or I-5, you don't need "the", because these are truly proper nouns?
                  well thats the thing...

we say "take 5 to LA", "take 101 to SF", etc...

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                    Take BART to stadium.....

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL View Post
                      Yesterday AM - around 10:30 - Dark blue Touring turning from Marina Blvd onto 101.
                      Beautiful car, very clean.

Also saw a Black 89+ Coupe, lowered with a reiger style front lip, Enkei(?) mesh wheels driving past the Ferry Building, and again parked up near Telegraph Hill.
                      Chris, you are in So Cal right now? I thought I sensed a disturbance in the Force...
                      Originally posted by blazinxpk View Post
                      well thats the thing...

we say "take 5 to LA", "take 101 to SF", etc...

It sounds normal (in So Cal anyway) to say it without the "the" only if "5" is preceded by "Interstate" or "I".
                      I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
                        Shant's car has black bumpers, black wheels, MHW tails, no wing and a plate filler. ;)
                        So I was close?

ATTENTION:

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT DONE SO, PLEASE DO SO AT THIS TIME

Comment

Originally posted by Sps View Post
                          So I was close?
                          Lol.

Comment

Chris, you are in So Cal right now? I thought I sensed a disturbance in the Force...
                            LOL!
                            I was in Napa & SF last week. Took the redeye back last night.
                            First time in CA - went out and drove part of PCH from Marshall to Bodega Bay.

Can't wait to come back, spend some more time in Napa, and then explore N. CA. I was uber jealous of your weather!!!!
                            Below the radar...

Comment

This is my car!!! I just posted in General Discussion!

Nick this made my day, let me buy you lunch! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL View Post
                                LOL!
                                I was in Napa & SF last week. Took the redeye back last night.
                                First time in CA - went out and drove part of PCH from Marshall to Bodega Bay.

Can't wait to come back, spend some more time in Napa, and then explore N. CA. I was uber jealous of your weather!!!!
                                Let the group know if you make it to So Cal at some point. We'll do a meet and greet of sorts.

Originally posted by Ghosty View Post
                                This is my car!!! I just posted in General Discussion!

Nick this made my day, let me buy you lunch! Lol
                                This is pure awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X