Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laguna late vert, on 18th and Pomona in Costa Mesa. We thumbsed up (? We need a direct word for that) each other no homo.
    Byron
    Leichtbau

Comment

Spotted a while late model on Los Feliz blvd. Gave you the thumbs up.car looked nice had 5 lug setup and dta sticker.
      Then when I jumped on the 5 north and spotted a black e30 smashing. I was going to try to catch up but the road was wet and didn't want to be the noob to crash.
      All this was around 6:30pm

Comment

LA sighting: 3:30p today, saw an early year red coupe 🚘 on 101/134 east bound by a young lady 👱 (chatting on the phone - watch out for those cops trying to make their quota for year end 🚓)...i am amazed at the various types of e30 drivers (young, old, men. women)...about a month ago, saw an older lady in her 70s (guessing) riding a bright zinno coupe as well in the valley! i had to speed up to catch her...it was awesome 😄
        Attached Files
        Last edited by fs88; 12-25-2015, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Parkway Plaza Mall in El Cajon..Lady Driver. You here?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

That looks exactly like my old 95 e34 touring !!!!! ^^^
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Saw what I think was a bronzit coupe on the 110 north towards downtown earlier tonight. It stayed behind me for a good 10 minutes or so. Looked pretty stock. The driver had a beard and looked like he might be a r3v user :o

Comment

Black/Dark blue early model coupe with plastic bumpers in newark we always seem to run into each other in cross traffic!

Comment

Orange 2002 in city heights , san diego

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  1986 LTW M52 (First project 2015- )
                  1998 e36 328ic/5 -
                  Roundie alpina pig cheek’d (1969)
                  1967 2002 parts car
                  1994 318iS junked.

Comment

Fak thought I posted this in here already, guess not. Roundie 2002, low, loud, fast as fuck, tii front spoiler, go pro by rearview mirror, caught me in my E36 M3 at 100MPH trying to be fast, then you just walked away. I mean, FAST AS FUCK! on 1 South leaving Carmel towards Marina new years weekend. Anyone know it? Would love to talk about that thing! Color was beige.
                    C6Z
                    S2K
                    VeloN

Comment

Caught this at the end of steve jobs.

Good film by the way.
                      //contact me for your marketing & design needs//

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
                        Fak thought I posted this in here already, guess not. Roundie 2002, low, loud, fast as fuck, tii front spoiler, go pro by rearview mirror, caught me in my E36 M3 at 100MPH trying to be fast, then you just walked away. I mean, FAST AS FUCK! on 1 South leaving Carmel towards Marina new years weekend. Anyone know it? Would love to talk about that thing! Color was beige.
                        What do you mean trying to be fast?
                        If you couldn't catch him you were trying to be fast.lol

Comment

Originally posted by efficient View Post
                          What do you mean trying to be fast?
                          If you couldn't catch him you were trying to be fast.lol
                          He flew past me when I was doing 70 when I first got on the freeway, I gassed it and caught him and we were staying at 100 and he floored it and walked away, I had no chance.
                          C6Z
                          S2K
                          VeloN

Comment

Just spotted a white dude in an alpine coupe lowered on TRM C1s here in El Segundo. We made eye contact, we exchanged :up: ... who are you?!? Hopefully you didnt see the bruised face of my E30 and just caught the side profile. It doesnt look too bad from the side right now.
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Black late model coupe on Artesia Blvd in Gardena headed into the Pollo INka / California Fish grill parking lot.

Comment

^
                                That used to be my SPOT!
                                1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                                1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                                1974 2002tii / stock
                                2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Working...
                                X