Goodbye meet. Again

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30polak
    replied
    I'm down.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    sweet. im thinking a nice drive and a photoshoot

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_Pare
    replied
    I like. This time I'll have paint!

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Bumpski

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Yeah, Im thinking another cross type thing. With better timing

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    I'd say another Ventura one. Not so much better planning but instead more lead time for people to make arrangements. Last time people didnt show because they couldnt make plans with such short notice.

    Im down for Ventura. We have done our share of driving to meets this year. Its time for one thats local.







    Taylor

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    started a topic Goodbye meet. Again

    Goodbye meet. Again

    So im going off to Seattle again, mid to late september. Lets do one more meet.

    Suggestions?


    Another Ventura one, but with better planning?
Working...