Goodbye meet. Again

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stephen
    replied
    Where is it? way down south?

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Originally posted by Stephen
    FRIDAY.

    whos down? Free pixx
    come wrench on my m30 :d

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    FRIDAY.

    whos down? Free pixx

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Im thinking the 18th?

    Next friday night? Meet at Lowes then go to the Cross for real photos this time. Ill bring my tripod some photo gear, for anyone who wants shots

    Leave a comment:


  • robrez
    replied
    I'm down Stephen, let me know when you got a day picked out.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Bump. Maybe this coming weekend? Possibly the weekend after

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Well I am going to hve football games coming up on saturdays again starting on the 12th. after that, the only day I will have free would be Sunday. Hopefully that works out.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Yes of course jesse.

    And idk, maybe taylor has some good ideas. Otherwise Lowes or Kohls. Maybe an in n out if were feeling adventurous

    Leave a comment:


  • LovableSheep
    replied
    I can most likely make it as long as it is not on a Friday night or Saturday Morning.

    (no I am not dead, I just haven't been on r3v for about 5 months LOL)

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    im in :) can i still come?

    Leave a comment:


  • Balleristic31
    replied
    sounds good just where at

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Bumperagesauce.

    More ideas? Lets do a ventura meet. A drive.

    Leave a comment:


  • Balleristic31
    replied
    im down.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Yeah but im thinking a wekk or two after the van nuys meet

    Leave a comment:


  • lov-e30
    replied
    You guys know there's a Van Nuys Plant meet on the 4th right?

    Anyways a drive and meet in Ventura would be cool, I'm down!

    Leave a comment:

Working...